test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Known Issue] Call to Arms queues - Event EXTENDED!

124»

Comments

• shananiganzzshananiganzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    press c to bring up your character, right click on the item you want to transmute (weapon usually), click on "change appearance" then it's like dying gear.

Almost exactly like dying gear, only difference is the AD fee for transmutation.
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I hate to beat on a dead horse but.. It's not fixed.
  • laserducklaserduck Member Posts: 44 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2013
    ata67 wrote: »
    Same problem in gantlgrim. Will it be fixed too? How fast does it fix? Half the time event has been lost... It will be extended?

It will fix any similar problems in Gauntlgrym. However, this is not a guarantee that you will not have to wait in a queue in general, for example, if there are no tanks or healers for a dungeon run. I'll let our community manager answer your event question.
  • drmojo123456drmojo123456 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Doesn't work. Oh, you have to physically drag the transmute thing to the die slot. ok,.
    Sword now has a skull on it, and doesn't do any more damage.

When does this event end?
  • nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Da.mn being a notmal NW supporter.......
    This is epic fail poor planning bad design or just plain 70's servers not able to handle the load.
    You can do better than this.
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Doesn't work. Oh, you have to physically drag the transmute thing to the die slot. ok,.
    Sword now has a skull on it, and doesn't do any more damage.

ahh yea, thats how transmuting works. you can change the appearance of your ugly looking item into a better/nicer looking item. why would it give you additional stats/damage for changing its look?

but whatever you guys did to fix it, thank you! it now works amazing for me. instantaneous queues but out of my 15 runs ive only gotten 1 dog but at leased i can keep entering faster and faster now
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nick1stern wrote: »
    Da.mn being a notmal NW supporter.......
    This is epic fail poor planning bad design or just plain 70's servers not able to handle the load.
    You can do better than this.

Yep, very epic fail. But heck they can roll out zen store items perfectly... wow just wow...
  • bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is still not working properly. I have one char of each class, only the GF get in the matches INSTANTLY when she queues, all the others are still taking 15-25min waiting.

Is too dificulty to allow more instances at the same time?
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bdragonb wrote: »
    This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is still not working properly. I have one char of each class, only the GF get in the matches INSTANTLY when she queues, all the others are still taking 15-25min waiting.

Is too dificulty to allow more instances at the same time?

This is the norm for most MMOs, in WoW my tanks were instant and my DPS was 30 to 45 min. (I wish they would of made more tanks and healers class in this game, I believe it would help Qs a lot)

Now a full group waiting 20 to 30 min is wrong and hope they address this some time.
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No, the queues are not fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    queue is still broken. Waiting for 30 mins now (full party)
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
  • centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    FAO CRYPTIC

Event idea - Thumbs up

Event queues - you need your head examined!!!!!

your ideas are good, events make the game fun and I 100% love this game but what is it in your thinking that makes you think this queue system is working????

Log my GF - 3 seconds !!!! (Tested it there 16:34) so NO YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT FIXED !!!

you are seriously causing major issues

Log my TR or any other DPS class - 10-20 minutes

so how exactly can I get the weapon transmute for my TR / GWF if when I use them it takes 20 30 minutes for the queues to Pop up

FYI I have done 43 runs on my TR and no weapon

LOL OMG... you DEVS are idiots...... mapping from zone to zone and if the queue pops while your mapping it auto declines ha-ha....
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Has been much better today..probably due to the fact less people have bothered lining up for it because of the problems:/

Still plenty of cheapskate farmers about though..
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    i wss able to do 14 runs one afte rthe other with GF :) however i did not got anything usefull only dyes XD was looking for the weapon does somebody has an screenshot for the weapon for the GF soi can see if it is worth it XD
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Try again next weekend or extend through next weekend.
    Let those that could not wait 45 minutes the first 2 days have a chance to earn some decent drops.
    Improve the ques the que times the drops and drop rates.
    Level 1 enchants really thats just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

The idea is great and I look forward to it working properly.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey adventurers! The Call to Arms event is being extended until 10AM PDT on TUESDAY, 8/13! Go for it!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why are these type of events only a weekend long and not a full week to begin with? For those with multiple characters and not a lot of time we have to decide which character gets the goodies.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for the extension! Very happy to see such a human response from Cryptic.
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes I have to say thanks for the extension. The home page shown by pressing L no longer shows the queue but it's in the list for any that are confused.
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Was it actually extended? It stopped showing up in my queue at 15 minutes till 10 PST. Then I left to go back to work.
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yeah it was there when I got home. I found a second companion during the extension time, which was nice since I gave the first one to a friend.
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thx for extension! But RNG is pretty brutal, 69 dye packs and axes and no wolf :(
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Q is easy to fix. REMOVE the requirement that each group have a cleric and a GF and just dump 5 random people into the event. What little healing and tanking the vast majority of the players were doing was minimal, and this would have zero effect. And, actually, all wizard and rogue groups (the 2 popular classes) would eat it alive.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    At the very least they should allow GWFs to also fill the tank slot. Instead of just GF only
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    At the very least they should allow GWFs to also fill the tank slot. Instead of just GF only

The problem is that *some* GWFs can tank, if they spec for it and play in that manner, but all GFs are able to tank by design. *If* GWFs were given better inherent tools to gain and hold aggro, then I'd support this.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The problem is that *some* GWFs can tank, if they spec for it and play in that manner, but all GFs are able to tank by design. *If* GWFs were given better inherent tools to gain and hold aggro, then I'd support this.

Not saying its a perfect fix. We honestly need more classes. There is too much DPS and not enough diversity to support the queue system as it is. But, even a non-tank GWF will tank better then any other DPS out there. Sure it might be harder, it might take longer. But i'm sure most would agree to having a slightly harder run, rather then just waiting in the queue.

I'm sure most would be wiling to go in with ANY group, as long as they just get in and don't feel like they are stuck in the queue for ages.