test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

waiting in queue take so loooooooong

pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
yesterday I waited in queue for the specials where you recieve rough AD if you do them
I waited ,and the special was over and I was still waiting
the luck that I would have being runover by a truck in front of my computer was greater to be selected in the queue
thats annoying
We have so many players and yet it will take forever to be selected
if you have a healer does it make it easyer to get selected for queue?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joncansjoncans Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    It depends on time of day, and zone. If it was a skirmish (you mentioned AD at the end) then certain skirmishes are actually avoided due to their difficulty. The defend the bridge skirmish is tough, and the skirmish in Pirate's Lair zone is very tough. The best option is to hit zone chat and LFG.
    BladeRunner-Proud member of the BlackCloaks.
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Yesterday was terrible for Q's, I waited last night for a pvp Q for over an hour before giving up. I play mostly pvp right now so hopefully this will get better. I am not sure why it was so bad last night, but it was terrible. I felt like I was on a ghost town as far as PVP Q went so you were not alone.
  • biibiisaibiibiisai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I waited for an hour for a queue yesterday, and the boss was so tough... took like another hour just to fight the final boss.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Closed to prevent it from being used for the current CTA Queue issues. See this thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?439761
This discussion has been closed.