test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

4 set bonus broken on live server, works on preview shard.

revolverdropalotrevolverdropalot Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
First of all this is not a bug report. I'm sure the devs know about this already, and I'm just trying to find a way to bandaid this problem.

Things that do not work:
Re-installing the game
Removing bugged gear, putting in bank, relogging, re-equipping gear
Whining on zone chat
Changing instances
Putting gear on mid-combat

Are there anyone who had this problem then fixed it somehow? I'd like to get this temporarily fixed and then never touching my gear again :p

Everything is fine and dandy on the preview shard for some reason.
Post edited by revolverdropalot on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it all sets bonuses that are broken or just a specific set? , I think this is the first MMO I have ever played where they patch one thing and other completely unrelated things break or stop working properly .
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I believe it applies to all set bonuses on all classes, though some players are not experiencing this issue.
  • Options
    grimslawgrimslaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited August 2013
    People in my guild are running the regent armor set and are getting the +4 set bonus. I on the other hand I am not. I believe this is due to the fact that I am using the reinforced gauntlets..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So far my Stalwart Bulwark, High Prophet, and Champion Mage's 4/4 bonus are not working. Champion Mage is the only T2 set, and is not using the reinforced gauntlets.
  • Options
    pipetstebepipetstebe Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Swashbuckling/Skulker's is bugged aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So this could be due to the reinforced gauntlets? , that's just great , I only just made them a few days ago and now they are making my set bonus malfunction xD I will test this theory if I can find some reasonably priced High vizier gloves in the AH when I log on later.
  • Options
    sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same problem neither my Shadow Weaver nor High Vizier set bonus is applying on live server.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The bug is from swapping gear sets or items, and reinforcing counts a different item. Did you try swapping items on the peeview shard? Or did u just heck what you already had equipped?

Also nw responded to my tweet saying theyre working on a fix and trying to get it on live asap.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . I believe (can't say for sure) they have found the cause and have a fix in testing, which is reflected on the Preview Shard. Just keep an eye on the live Patch Notes and also the preview Patch Notes, for they will surely contain the information on this fix. The preview shard is where they do live testing of upcoming fixes that they have time to allow the public to test. Sometimes hot-fixes and other emergency fixes will skip the preview shard though.
  • Options
    chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fixing this asap is impoftant so hopefuly it goes up soon. Glad to know you guys are making progress though. Just got my stalwart set and putting it on broke it amd my grand regent, so im still excited to try it out. Also zebular ty for the update as i think keeping us informed makes for a more happy customer. Last can u pls pass the word on for me that they should do more dev blogs and QAs on the direction of the game and their design philosphy. I dmt think many companies relize the potential of letting the community see their ideas and goals.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    chidy1776 wrote: »
    Fixing this asap is impoftant so hopefuly it goes up soon. Glad to know you guys are making progress though. Just got my stalwart set and putting it on broke it amd my grand regent, so im still excited to try it out. Also zebular ty for the update as i think keeping us informed makes for a more happy customer. Last can u pls pass the word on for me that they should do more dev blogs and QAs on the direction of the game and their design philosphy. I dmt think many companies relize the potential of letting the community see their ideas and goals.
    .. . . . Sure thing, I'll pass that along to my CM's as soon as they're in the office tomorrow! I know you're not the only one who would like to see more Q&A's and other types of interviews.
  • Options
    revocainerevocaine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited August 2013
    I own Shadow Weaver and High Viz set.

Neither of them work.