test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Review Request Thread (Forms/Spreadsheets)

Comments

• redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have just reviewed "A Family Affair NW-DH7J6B8V2" by @mezrella.

Feedback in "Feedback Form".

Nice basis for a quest, nice story, felt the caves were a bit long, a bit sparsely detailed and a bit too much "same again" combat. Would've liked more intermediary story elements to help feel like things were moving along.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    @redneckronin you don't need to post on here, its all done though Google docs. so as long as you do what the first post says, it will go though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @redneckronin you don't need to post on here, its all done though Google docs. so as long as you do what the first post says, it will go though.

I know that.

But currently the Forum doesn't let you know when you have new PM's, so I post here to let the Author know I have PM'd them more detailed feedback.

@delrachnid, sent you a PM with feedback on Revenge Of The Fallen

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I know that.

But currently the Forum doesn't let you know when you have new PM's, so I post here to let the Author know I have PM'd them more detailed feedback.

I think they know how to use CTRL+F.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I need a review thanks again.
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • zagnar1zagnar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited July 2013
    The Planar Rescue is now eligible for daily. Thanks all for the reviews :)

The Planar Rescue
    The Hands of Jorath

Short Code: NW-DIQ4VNRDU
    Short Code: NW-DSJ437GPU

• zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @ash4ll - Been trying to reach you. :) Sent (and resent) you a forum private message. I can see you've been busy, but would like to hear back from you when you get a chance. :)
  • tehroftehrof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looking for some reviews. Will gladly trade: NW-DIC79WF8K
    edited July 2013
    Oh, I registered there. Although I use nick "Ash4ll" here I registered there as "Ashall".
    And if you wish, link it. Although I plan to build the site myself without using google forms.
    If you want me to link it, will do so too.

And yeah, I don't usually check PMs on forum, I'm used to model where I'm attacked with popups when message arrives on forum :P
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
  • zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Oh, I registered there. Although I use nick "Ash4ll" here I registered there as "Ashall".
    And if you wish, link it. Although I plan to build the site myself without using google forms.
    If you want me to link it, will do so too.

And yeah, I don't usually check PMs on forum, I'm used to model where I'm attacked with popups when message arrives on forum :P

I can't find an app from you. :(

I was hoping you could link your site, so you can explain it better (better than me, i mean). :)
    edited July 2013
    Royal Betrayal
    ID:NWS-DBA4ECLWG
    Author: Lightbringer1102

Guys I need plays and reviews please, I have re-edited the quests so don't play this solo, it's at your own risk.
    Easier if played with a friend

Campaign
    Q1: Lord's bounty
    ID: NW-DJJ5YG3H2
    Q2: The Lead
    ID: NW-DCJ5NKNIJ
    Q3 , Q4 ..etc : Coming Soon
    Tag: #Balanced#Story #Combat#Hard
  • visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    @lightbringer1102 you need to follow the info on page one of this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
    edited July 2013
    @lightbringer1102 you need to follow the info on page one of this thread.

okay I will, i read the instructions and i will review others.
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just added mine, so I'll review some quests in there tonight. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
    edited July 2013
    Hey there :)

I found courage to clean up the list from quests that expired.

Also - a quick note. I'll be preparing the external site for our review system. Currently I'm in the moment of thinking about it :) But once I start working on it I might stop updating the list for a while, however once it's up, I'll update it with all the data from here.

Best wishes.
    edited July 2013
    For those who have attempted to play my quest and found it too hard, well I had finally the time to tone down the combat a bit and re-publish it. Thanks, I continue to review your quests.
  • lorgriuslorgrius Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Mines of Gubasso
    NW-DN7Z5LHAR
    20ish minutes of goblin bashen fun - Light dungeon crawl action adventure

Always willing to trade a review

Best
    Lorgrius
    Lorgrius

A Day in the Life of a Ranger
    NW-DKCE6OZVH
    The Mines of Gubasso Daily!
    NW-DN7Z5LHAR
    The Vault of Hargon Daily!
    NW-DP4X6HAEP
  • sharrahlsharrahl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My husband and I typically duo together. I've noticed that many of the quests are listed for Duos. Would it be possible for me to get credit for my husbands review as well as my own? Given his explicit permission of course. I expect the answer to be no, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, if playing in a party and one person in the party leaves at the end it will kick everyone in the party out of the foundry possibly preventing them from submitting the review. Will I get in trouble when this happens if I submit it as one reviewed in Ashally's spreadsheet? I will defiantly list the player's names who where in my party and make sure that it is a 'new' review for the foundry. Its my husband and brother, neither of which will play unreviewed foundries unless I pull them in, and neither of which want to make their own. I don't want to have to play long foundry twice just because one of them forgot to wait. I figure its hard to get reviews from party groups.

I was going down the list to try to find the next one to review. And all the ones I haven't reviewed already qualify as daily foundries in game.
    edited July 2013
    I found courage to clean up the list from quests that expired.

What do you mean by expired? I read the OP and couldn't find anything related to that.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    edited July 2013
    What do you mean by expired? I read the OP and couldn't find anything related to that.
    Well, if one wants to keep up their quests on the list, he must review others. If someone stops doing it, I remove their quests from the list. That's all.
    Time when quests are expelled from the list is calculated by number of quests author has reviewed times 2 (number of days).

Currently I'm more liberal to this rule since I don't check the list so often so I let people have their quests stay on the list longer. Bah, I even missed someone when he applied (because he used slightly different nick).
    edited July 2013
    It's been a month ive been reviewing others and yet no one has reviewed mine? If I dont get feedback I can't update it to make it better????
  • rogu3ishrogu3ish Member Posts: 84
    edited July 2013
    It's been a month ive been reviewing others and yet no one has reviewed mine? If I dont get feedback I can't update it to make it better????

I started to last night, but it says Duo and the description even says that if I solo I'm likely to die. I'm willing to give it a try right now, but I don't have someone handy to run it with, so if I start dying I'll probably have to abort.

[Edit]

Ok, I tried it but I couldn't complete the quest. Apparently I missed picking up an item somewhere, and the only way to advance the conversation with Frinko back in PE is to have that item. I'll leave you a PM with more details about the bits I was able to finish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Felling the Forgemaster: NW-DOHCJ5VE3 (Elligible for Foundry Daily)
    Fleshrend's Big Adventure: NW-DBWJJYFDK
    (Elligible for Foundry Daily)
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ive applied for mine hope to get review, i only need 6 more plays
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrdivianmrdivian Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Really Appreciate this.. great way to see active writers rather than getting stuck reading the same posts every time I hit k on the keyboard. Game on
    Hiltrig'n Trixter Rogue on Beholder

First Foundry: Divian's Dagger: NW-DNDE4KQMA

If at first you don't succeed, get the shovel and find a good place to bury it :)
    edited August 2013
    Well, if one wants to keep up their quests on the list, he must review others. If someone stops doing it, I remove their quests from the list. That's all.
    Time when quests are expelled from the list is calculated by number of quests author has reviewed times 2 (number of days).

Currently I'm more liberal to this rule since I don't check the list so often so I let people have their quests stay on the list longer. Bah, I even missed someone when he applied (because he used slightly different nick).

I don't think this system works for me, sorry. First, my quest is a niche market, so it's not going to be played very often, and when it is played it's by a select few. So with your system I could easily see myself playing and reviewing many, many quests here and never getting mine reviewed even once. In other words your system hurts my kind of quest, which is why I haven't bothered.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort you put forth in doing this for the community though. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    edited August 2013
    I don't think this system works for me, sorry. First, my quest is a niche market, so it's not going to be played very often, and when it is played it's by a select few. So with your system I could easily see myself playing and reviewing many, many quests here and never getting mine reviewed even once. In other words your system hurts my kind of quest, which is why I haven't bothered.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort you put forth in doing this for the community though. :)

I appreciate your feedback. Although there is not much I can do about it.
    In such situations ignoring my thread and making your own is generally a better idea.

Just as an experiment I'll put your quest on top of the list, just to check if absolutely no one will play your quest. I saw you didn't review anything so let's strike a deal - if anyone reviews your quest, you'll start reviewing others. Agree?

PS. Oh my. Someone has changed title of my thread. I suppose it's for the better.
    Not to say I panicked a little when I didn't see my thread.
    PS2. Seems you were right.
  • ephirollephiroll Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    PS2. Seems you were right.

Don't think that so quickly. As a writer and reviewer/critiquer of beta projects for years, I know for a fact that this quest got zero reviews because he gave zero reviews. Add that to the fact that it was estimated at 4 hours, which is wtf territory for any single quest, the outcome was exactly as it should have been based on the facts. I despise jumping quests and anything longer than 30 because it's hard to hold a storyline in this format that long of a time, but a reviews would have been returned if given. Yes, it would have took some fishing, but yes, he would have got them. That's just how it is for people who really are looking for the reviews.

Jeremiah Donaldson
    www.ephiroll.com
  • zerkovaplayerzerkovaplayer Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ephiroll wrote: »
    Don't think that so quickly. As a writer and reviewer/critiquer of beta projects for years, I know for a fact that this quest got zero reviews because he gave zero reviews. Add that to the fact that it was estimated at 4 hours, which is wtf territory for any single quest, the outcome was exactly as it should have been based on the facts. I despise jumping quests and anything longer than 30 because it's hard to hold a storyline in this format that long of a time, but a reviews would have been returned if given. Yes, it would have took some fishing, but yes, he would have got them. That's just how it is for people who really are looking for the reviews.

Jeremiah Donaldson
    www.ephiroll.com
    It's a bit insulting to say "Hey, look, I want you guys to put the effort in to review and test my 4 hour quest, but I don't want to spend a single hour reviewing 2-3 quests to get into the queue."
    Foundry Quest: Breaking the Chain NW-DELOGH4IH
    (Daily eligible! Could use more reviews. Largely complete.)
    edited August 2013
    It's a bit insulting to say "Hey, look, I want you guys to put the effort in to review and test my 4 hour quest, but I don't want to spend a single hour reviewing 2-3 quests to get into the queue."
    Well, people tend to be selfish (or mercenary - i dont know if it's correct context*) when it comes to their quests. I don't blame them, I simply don't put them on list. His case was exceptional so that's why I did it.

Anyways, due to recent changes in foundry I put another field in "review me" list, just as in according form - tags. If you want yor quest to be updated, simply re-apply with updates you want your quest to have.

* - english is not my first language

PS. Obviously since there are issues I'm not deleting anything from the list.
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Do you want the @ in front of our handles for the review feedback? I noticed I was listed twice on the feedback SS. One as @karranor and the other as just karranor. Thanks!
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
This discussion has been closed.