test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tymora's Gift level depended?

djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So opened a lot of the tymoras gift on my 60 cw yesterday and really liked the rewards, figured with the added reward it would be a good chance to level up my dc some more, so logged onto him and played for a while today. Gotten 7 boxes so fare and all of them contained crappy potions, so yeah does the reward u get depend on the level of the toon or is my dc just unlucky?:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thecurlsthecurls Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Unlucky. My 37 GF got a couple sets of Level 60 armor, among other things
  • jwrenjwren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just to add data, leveling a toon in the low teens (13-18), and the highest piece of equipment I've received is a blue Level 36 item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kentuckyfriedfookentuckyfriedfoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Doesn't seem level dependent except for the level of pots you get.
  • coldfire473coldfire473 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    7 boxes is not "a lot". It's not even a little, statistically speaking.
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Potions are level dependent - that is certain. Since lower level potions are worth a lot more (useful to alchemist leveling) it may be worth having a level 10-19 avatar open your boxes. I've done that with all of mine and it doesn't seem to affect anything else.
  • peacockbladepeacockblade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've opened about 30 of the boxes, with a upper 50's level character. I've found rares from level 40 to 60, in addition to the potions, crafting materials & such. If any of the non-potion rewards are based on level, it's got to be a range of about 20 levels either way.