test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question concerning Villance Menace and its feet

cyberdoxcyberdox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Militia Barracks
so Villance Menace does AOE damage, makes me immune to control, and adds 20% damage.
so my question is, does the feet that gives it 10% more damage (forgot the name of it sry), only apply to the AOE at the start, or does it also add to the 20% giving 30% damage increase while its active?

also, does anyone know if Villance menace stacks with itself(giving 40% instead of 20%)? (run CN and due to the damage i was taking and my encounters my daily was filling fast enough to proc my daily twice in about 5seconds)... cos if so, ill continue to go "taller than you damm elfs" mode (hehe, I'm as short as a dwarf can go so its quite cool being giant (4X size... 0.0 i sooo want to try procing villains twice while I'm giant though a unstable potion... 8X normal size FTW))
Post edited by cyberdox on

Comments

• mercurial257mercurial257 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the 10% dmg bonus applies to the initial attack. You still only do 20% more while the buff is active. "Refreshing" the daily will only, well.... refresh it. It wont apply twice.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Correct. The Feat only gives a 10% Dmg bonus to the AoE damage when you cast the skill. In a run of CN that's about a 100k damage boost which isn't worth it.
  • cyberdoxcyberdox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    was kind of hoping it was the other way round... thx anyway