test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder Packs

luministrusluministrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please tell me I'm not the only one angry that they're still available.
I got the 2nd one because I didn't have the money for the $200 one at the time, and it said they would only be available for a few more days. It's been months now. If I knew they were lying, I would've waiting to get the $200 one.
Post edited by luministrus on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please tell me I'm not the only one angry that they're still available.
    I got the 2nd one because I didn't have the money for the $200 one at the time, and it said they would only be available for a few more days. It's been months now. If I knew they were lying, I would've waiting to get the $200 one.

No a lot of people are pissed off.

The only thing you can do is make sure you mention this on other game forums, and remind everyonethe next time Cryptic tries the same trick on their next game.
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Without disagreeing with anything you said - what you would have gotten for the extra $140 is all cosmetic. Plus 1,400,000 AD. The mount is no faster, the pet is no better ..... I doubt that makes you feel better but I can only try.
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    30 pages on the subject;
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?373371-Founders-pack-are-now-Neverwinter-Packs/page30

15 pages;
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?374531-It-s-time-to-stop-selling-founders-packs/page15

No, you are not alone in being angry about this, but be warned that there are a few people constantly trying to bait or troll anyone who brings this up.