test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamebreaking GWF bug with Unstoppable

renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
If the GWF is controlled midway into the Unstoppable animation, they become unable to use Unstoppable until they move to a new area/relaunch, which is gamebreaking when it comes to PvP, gimping the class of it's most important ability.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• richjohnrichjohn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the GWF is controlled midway into the Unstoppable animation, they become unable to use Unstoppable until they move to a new area/relaunch, which is gamebreaking when it comes to PvP, gimping the class of it's most important ability.

Yes this is absolutely true, I am not sure under what circumstances happen, but I have had this happen quite a number of times, and it hasnt been fixed since open beta launch. Sometimes your group wipes and you head again into battle, only to discover that Unstoppable is not working, really makes the GWF useless.
  • lordxenofonlordxenofon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLS respond to this. Its a base mechanic for GWF that already is a bugged and underwhelming class. Happended to me 30+ times.
  • drillsgt69drillsgt69 Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Walk away from this crappy game before you waste more time. This won't be fixed unless someone finds a way to effect their cash shop because of it.
  • warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump.

This is still a game breaking issue when playing a GWF.
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild
  • oggypandaoggypanda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem - is this ever going to be fixed?
  • soulshamansoulshaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still bugged are we are ever going to see it fixed.
  • harshalnharshaln Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    true........ yes this is big issue and still they dnt fixing it ................do more posting ......
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is a new feature to enhance game play and make it more challenging...lol
  • hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I see gwf using unstoppable continuosly during the whole pvp match like they don't have any cd...
  • dd93dd93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

So many people have posted about this, including myself, if this doesn't get fixed soon i am certain the playerbase will get tired of waiting and move on to other MMO's.
  • dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How many replies does it take before a dev/admin acknowledges a serious issue? I think it's about 20 replies in a single thread. Just need 8 or so more....
  • chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ah, this has happened to me and my friend several times. I was wondering what caused it. Yes, this bug needs to be fixed.
  • grimregilssongrimregilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have had this happen a ton. It bugs out and isn't useable, then it will start working again....should be an easy fix. one that needs to be addressed asap imo.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What fixes this bug is relogging, but if you relog during a PvP match, it boots you most of the time. This game needs something like /reload
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *bump again for dev / admin response*
    edited July 2013
    *bump*

/10char
    edited July 2013
    *another bump*
  • pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i don t see the rougues getting any bugs
    edited July 2013
    pprandom wrote: »
    i don t see the rougues getting any bugs

They have "bugs" of a different nature - you know, like the one where they are totally invincible: they are "immune" to ALL attacks. There's a bunch of posts about it (PVP Exploit or similar as title). But yeah, the rogue "bugs" give them an advantage, not the other way around, lol.
  • zuwazuwa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is an extremely annoying bug and sometime you can not relog to have it fixed, examples are timed events like GG dungeons or DD events. Please fix!
  • erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BUMP

still HOPING for a fix for this this coming maintenance.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It happens at any moment, even when fighting in areas with only trash mobs that have no CC.
    It already does not work when CC-ed by a CW
    It already does not work when dazed by a TR
    It already does not work when proned by a GF

Another broken feature is SHIFT. While hitting this key makes any other class safe, it does absolutely nothing for a gwf. You have to also, at the same time, press a second key, a movement one, and hope that there will exist a one-squared-meter area in the room that is not covered by a wide-range red circle, red triangle, red trapezoid, red rectangle.
    English is not my first language.
  • xaraphinaxaraphina Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    It happens at any moment, even when fighting in areas with only trash mobs that have no CC.
    It already does not work when CC-ed by a CW
    It already does not work when dazed by a TR
    It already does not work when proned by a GF

Another broken feature is SHIFT. While hitting this key makes any other class safe, it does absolutely nothing for a gwf. You have to also, at the same time, press a second key, a movement one, and hope that there will exist a one-squared-meter area in the room that is not covered by a wide-range red circle, red triangle, red trapezoid, red rectangle.

Nothing wrong with GWF's dodge. You most likely blow your load instead of just using what you need.

Bump~ having to start an instance over because the boss breaks my tab... yeah
  • m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have to press a second mocement key with the other classes as well?
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was hoping for a fix for awhile now. I stopped playing PvP because of it. I've known about the TR daze, but not the others, but makes sense. Getting CC'd during unstoppable animation seems to cause it. I have also experience some weirdness during animation, like super speed.

But GWF does have a safe dodge now. It's called mighty leap.
  • aerikuraxaerikurax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1

Another pissed off GWF here. Would you fix this already please.
  • tag76tag76 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Topic started in MARCH!
    Here we are end of JULY... still not fixed.

Does this not really answer any questions at all about the game and the devs or ? No, right let's just buy some more of those nice shiny new items in Zen for the next 5 months... Lets see who lasts longest. -.o
  • kooplaskooplas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump, fix it please.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    +1

Devs, if you feel you're unable to ever fix the gwf, just morph us all into the new, incoming ranged class.
    English is not my first language.
  • joshuawhitepawjoshuawhitepaw Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2013
    I look through forums and often wonder if the dev's even read them. They seriously need to hire better coders. My buddy had this issue a couple days ago too.