test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Transfers Please

roundeyeddevilroundeyeddevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Any word on when we might be able to transfer between servers? All my friends who still play are on a different server and I have invested too much to re-roll from scratch.
Post edited by roundeyeddevil on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Since their plan is to merge servers at some point, I doubt they will offer server transfers.
  • roundeyeddevilroundeyeddevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well lots of people I know have stopped logging in. So I hope they dont wait too long.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So the question is, any word from PWE when the servers will be merged?
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    So the question is, any word from PWE when the servers will be merged?

Soon (tm)

somtimes

Soon (tm) :) <- (note the smiley)

are the only official replies to this topic that I have ever seen.....
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Given that they have been saying since closed beta if not earlier that they will merge the shards it WOULD be nice to get some more specific reply. Even something as general as "We do not expect the merger until after the module is released and hope to have it by the end of the year" is better than "Soon (SM)"
  • eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    They will merge them right after they re-skin a few more mounts and companions to sell for $35 a pop.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    The official answer is that it is still not feasible to merge all the servers.

When they feel the servers can be merged without causing additional problems they'll let us know.
    Until then the answer remains soonTM. :(
  • ergophobianergophobian Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Well lots of people I know have stopped logging in. So I hope they dont wait too long.

Just reroll, it's 20 hours to level to 60 and be geared in T1.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just reroll, it's 20 hours to level to 60 and be geared in T1.

What if he has greater tenes and perfect vorpal and perfect negation / soulforged lol ?
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm ok, but for the sake of others I completely agree: they need an option to let players move characters/guilds.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD