test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PWE Games Gift Package

goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Have noticed that gift packs for buying Feywild pack are the same for Neverwinter pack, so can these codes be traded or given away?

EDIT: I still haven't used any of Neverwinter Pack codes except for STO's which is not appearing anymore. Not sure if the remaining codes can be still redeemed though.
fss_overall.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by goldentulip on

Comments

• Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'ver noticed its a lowly way to try and convince you to go play their other cash grabs with a game lightly pasted on top.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Somebody made a code giveaway thread for the previous pack and people were able to claim them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    ketsuatamaketsuatama Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    adddddddddddddddd
  • Options
    powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What I find interesting is that the gift package originally included the Andorian Starter Pack for STO. Then later they removed it from the list.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=840811
  • Options
    goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Codes were received via Email after purchase of the pack, guess they should be currently redeemable.
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]