test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF PvP Video #4! New camera angles

krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hey everyone! First I'd like to say. Thank you to everyone who watches/comments on my videos, I really appreciate it truly. I was asked by multiple people how I got the camera angle in multiple parts of the video. I was using the demo tool in game. I hope you all enjoy this one, was lots of fun to make as always! Thanks again for your support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtbBpLUNAc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzNbeJsqR6bsTozoMSq5EAQ
Post edited by krewcify on

Comments

• copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really like the camera angles. Very nice.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    I really like the camera angles. Very nice.

Thanks! Yeah, the demo feature is pretty neat!
  • hetharhethar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Very awesome what you did with the in game demo tool. I really liked it. Great job
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Krew,

LIke the representin GWFs... What server are you on cause I cant wait to PVP with you. Im like a "light" version of your char, the ying to your yang LOL
    http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(Heimdall@ayroux)/charactersheet

Im assuming your not Mindflayer... Love the look of your GWF the lifedrinker looks bad-A.
  • jacobi2jacobi2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Krewcify! may i know your item build(set/enchants/pet)? im just a newbie plz help! How did u get that floating 1.8k regen?? ahaha :rolleyes:
    edited July 2013
    jacobi2 wrote: »
    Hi Krewcify! may i know your item build(set/enchants/pet)? im just a newbie plz help! How did u get that floating 1.8k regen?? ahaha :rolleyes:

See http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(krewcify@krewcify)/charactersheet
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice - that's some ridiculous survivability, CC-immunity and mobility!

I have a GF with MORE Regen and Damage Resistance and Fighter's Recovery and I could never ever last that long in PvP against so many players at level 60!

Unique video too. :)

That said, your gear is OP - 7x Greater Tenebrous too?
    edited July 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Nice - that's some ridiculous survivability, CC-immunity and mobility!

I have a GF with MORE Regen and Damage Resistance and Fighter's Recovery and I could never ever last that long in PvP against so many players at level 60!

Unique video too. :)

That said, your gear is OP - 7x Greater Tenebrous too?

Yeah the GWF sent build is OP atm.. I dont think anyone is arguing just enjoying it while it lasts :)

The only reason we can last that long is because unstoppable gives really nice temp HP along with HUGE damage resistance. Honestly the temp HP just needs to be tooled down a little and MAYBE even cut back slightly on the DR and I think it would be a balanced class.

Then TRs need a revisit in all honesty... And GFs need to have Knights CHallenge nerfed to 50% more damage taken and given.

CWs need a small buff with DCs and then itd be all set :)
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm on Dragon. I haven't been playing much lately. The game is getting kind of boring to me, honestly.
    edited July 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Yeah the GWF sent build is OP atm.. I dont think anyone is arguing just enjoying it while it lasts :)

The only reason we can last that long is because unstoppable gives really nice temp HP along with HUGE damage resistance. Honestly the temp HP just needs to be tooled down a little and MAYBE even cut back slightly on the DR and I think it would be a balanced class.

Then TRs need a revisit in all honesty... And GFs need to have Knights CHallenge nerfed to 50% more damage taken and given.

CWs need a small buff with DCs and then itd be all set :)

I think the single most OP variable in this equation is the Tenebrous. I think GWFs are just fine even as Sent in PvP. The problem is when you allow a full defensive build and high mitigation an insane dps burst solely from a handful of enchants.
    edited July 2013
    I agree, sadly I doubt they will change Tene's anymore.
  • skywarp0skywarp0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i cant open the gateway link keeps giving me error...i really wann see ur build pls post some other link
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I hope they don't wreck the entire class just to try and balance it to what those enchants do on a tank spec. I can see why you are bored.
    edited July 2013
    THey already nerfed unstoppable so now you are not longer immune to movement imparing effects (ie slow)

They have already nerfed tene (although I think the fix was not really a fix) and since people have spent alot of RL $ and AD getting greater tenes... I really dont think they will change them too much or they will <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> alot of people off... just sayin
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I think all the nerfs to tenes are over, either way - game is almost boring now for me. =/ Been playing rift, it's kinda fun again. Also the dimensions are fantastic..
    edited July 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    THey already nerfed unstoppable so now you are not longer immune to movement imparing effects (ie slow)

They have already nerfed tene (although I think the fix was not really a fix) and since people have spent alot of RL $ and AD getting greater tenes... I really dont think they will change them too much or they will <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> alot of people off... just sayin

That's the main issue with Micro-transaction games when they launch. Balancing the game becomes a question of economics. How Zen buyer will we loose if we actually attempt to fix this? They should have made the Open-Beta exactly that, a Beta. Character wipes, all the power the balance and fix things without concerns, etc...