test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Review Request Thread (Forms/Spreadsheets)

Comments

• docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    NW-DL3HAU44C -- "Deep Into the Underworld" -- It's not showing up in-game. (At least, as of 7/10 at 8:15 EST)
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can I change my code? I had some combat issues and have now changed it. But my code is now changed.
  • ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I assume it's the one in your description? Changing now.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    I assume it's the one in your description? Changing now.

Cheers dude!
  • delrachniddelrachnid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    Sorry about that Ash. Admittingly, I didn't read the first post and just thought this was a consolidation of "Review" threads and not an actual review system. My bad.
    edited July 2013
    delrachnid wrote: »
    Sorry about that Ash. Admittingly, I didn't read the first post and just thought this was a consolidation of "Review" threads and not an actual review system. My bad.

Not a biggie :) I have to remind on daily basis.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
  • gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Alright, so if I understood that all correctly, I added my quest. I reviewed one called "The Hunt". (Which was REALLY fun, and I recommend it.) I opened the review page, left my comments. And now...I just wait? Right? :)

PS. I cannot imagine the amount of work you've put into creating and maintaining these lists. THANK YOU! It's amazing, and we all really appreciate this fair way of trading reviews :)
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
    edited July 2013
    Yep, you just wait. I'm moderating the "review me" list by myself, so that nobody affects it.
    Heh, If I get bored with this I'll pass it to someone else. Maintaining this list now is quite an easy task. Most of the things in there are auto-filling formulas.
    EG.
    1) List of authors (autofilling):
    =SORT(UNIQUE('Form Responses'!B2:B))
    2) (more complicated) Date of start (filled to the bottom of page):
    =if(A3="";;to_date(min(filter('Form responses'!$A$2:B; 'Form Responses'!$B$2:B=A3)))) //if nick isnt empty - get all nicks and dates from spreadsheet where nick equals the one to the left - get minimal date out of them - parse it back to date
    3) Quest^2/day:
    =if(A3="";;if(NOW()-D3>1;round(POWER(C3,2)/(NOW()-D3),2);0)) // if nick not empty - if more time than one day - quest^2/day
    4) fresh ones
    =filter(A3:A;F3:F=0) //get me all nicks where in corresponding row there is 0 in quest^2/day

PS. Just sorted quests.

EDIT: Actually formula for time since I should delete (time elapsed since time end) is better:
    =if(M3="";;if(now()-sumif(B$2:A;M3;E$2:E)>=1;round(now()-sumif(B$2:A;M3;E$2:E) - mod(now()-sumif(B$2:A;M3;E$2:E);1))&":"&to_date(mod(now()-sumif(B$2:A;M3;E$2:E);1));now()-sumif(B$2:A;M3;E$2:E))) //dont ask me how it works
  • noctiluca74noctiluca74 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A few quick questions:

1) I guess in the spirit of your ranking I should play the maps in order top to bottom rewarding people who play-test more...? My only issue is I don't really like super long maps (30+ minutes) but I suppose I will play them in order as opposed to cherry picking the shorter ones.

2) If I make another map I want played how does that work? Can I only have 1 map up at a time?
    edited July 2013
    Your order of playing is your own. However I suggest that by playing by that order you support those that put their hard work to the community. Keep in mind the order might change on daily basis (I try to update it daily).

Well, most of the people evaluate 1 quest at a time. One guy finished his period and asked for another quest. There was no issues for that, he simply reviewed some more.
    What I can suggest - apply with 2 quests, but with slightly different nicks. It will definietly be fair toward others. If it's not an option - ask for changing quests in the middle of evaluation. If you got high grade for reviewing a lot of quests (like purpleinsanity, sic) it would be definietly a good idea.

PEWPEW faq updated.

PS. I saw some more requests for reviews (6 to be exact) but without any quests reviewed. I might update the list tommorow evening, since I have little time.
  • uqiathomeuqiathome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    please review my first Quest. Still a work in progress but i need input.

NWS-DCK9VFLLD

Please let me know what you like the most and dislike the most
  • visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    @uqiathome you need to see the first page and follow the instructions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @gornonthecob I can't complete "From a Distance". :(

Whenever I try to go back to Kabel after defeating the mini-boss, I get stuck in the door in Kabel's lab.
    I even tried a /killme, but it put me back in the imp cavern again, and the teleport still stuck me in the door.

Edit: Lemme know when you get this fixed! It was looking great so far. :D
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
    edited July 2013
    From a Distance definitely needs more play testing. I've run through it dozens of times, and I've NEVER encountered the errors you guys are finding.

I have no idea why you'd run all the way back up the imp cavern when there's a perfectly good teleporter in the boss room. :P

Sadly, it's only gotten one review since it's been up there over the last 3 days. Master Wu, Mad Cow, and a couple others have had dozens of reviews. Maybe if I switch my "Estimated Time to Complete" to 10 minutes...

We should probably look into just removing that section from the spreadsheet. It's not really in the spirit of trading reviews to always pick the quickest one.

I would go fix these errors...BUUUTT...Cryptic.... that's all. Just ... Cryptic.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    edited July 2013
    I have no idea why you'd run all the way back up the imp cavern when there's a perfectly good teleporter in the boss room. :P

Because I'm OBVIOUSLY blind! XD Wow, how did I miss that? I'll have to hop back in now. :D
    Sadly, it's only gotten one review since it's been up there over the last 3 days. Master Wu, Mad Cow, and a couple others have had dozens of reviews. Maybe if I switch my "Estimated Time to Complete" to 10 minutes...

Yeah, I don't know how a lot of people are determining what they choose. XD Mine gets passed up kinda often on there as well.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
    edited July 2013
    Hey, gornonthecob!

You mentioned that "From a Distance" needed more reviews, so I popped into the game and ran your adventure. I left my feedback on the form for ya. (I enjoyed what I was able to play.)

But I thought I'd stop by here and leave you a screenshot of how my adventure ended:

screenshot_2013-07-11-19-05-05_zpsb99293d1.jpg

Yup. Fell through the world on a respawn. Twice. So that's multiple deaths (and the added expense of injury kits), and I had to leave without finishing. Bleh.

Looking forward to giving it another go once that's tweaked. :)
    edited July 2013
    Hey there!

Just wanted to say that I'm getting married on saturday. You can wish me luck on 14:30 CEST time :)

And I'm going to be a bit busy, so...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlyfTc5Eyk6FdC16MW9rYXRaNGZLSFl3STJPLS1RT3c#gid=0

Here are the quests that are awaiting reviews. If someone reviews anything, feel free to review them. I might not update the regular list with quests, so just work around it :) I won't take offence. If I get sober I'll start updating again :)
  • visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    orchid_wedding_day_congratulation_card-p137740422689048086b2ico_400.jpg

You got together like two beans in a pod! Joy forever!

GZ. x

(felt I would say gz now. as I will be drunk around that time. and the wife will be cleaning. lol) joke.. (don't tell her i said that.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • delrachniddelrachnid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for reviewing my quest purpleinsanity. And thank you for the feedback! There are two things I want to jump in and fix immediately when the foundry comes back up. The one you mentioned is one of them I noticed in my QC testing. The other is a quest stopping bug which I'm glad you didn't experience. If you die in the maze room after the walls collapse there is no way to go through the room. I need to add a portal or I have another idea less intrusive that I think will work.

This Foundry business is killing me because as soon as I went live with it I noticed those errors and went to republish...and foundry is down. I've been biting my nails for two days :) If you review my quest don't die in the maze room!
    edited July 2013
    CONGRATULATIONS, Ashally! Here's wishing you an extraordinary day of celebration and union, and the beginning of a sweet adventure to last a lifetime!

"May thy life be long and happy,
    Thy cares and sorrows few;
    And the many friends around thee
    Prove faithful, fond and true.
    May your voyage through life be as happy and as free
    As the dancing waves on the deep blue sea."
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Hey there!

Just wanted to say that I'm getting married on saturday. You can wish me luck on 14:30 CEST time :)

And I'm going to be a bit busy, so...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlyfTc5Eyk6FdC16MW9rYXRaNGZLSFl3STJPLS1RT3c#gid=0

Here are the quests that are awaiting reviews. If someone reviews anything, feel free to review them. I might not update the regular list with quests, so just work around it :) I won't take offence. If I get sober I'll start updating again :)

Congratulations! :D
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • midnightsighmidnightsigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Grats Ash-welcome to the blessed world of marriage...it is a wonderful and grand thing!

Just remember, there will always be bumps, but your love can stay alive through anything.
  • mezrellamezrella Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @gornonthecob - if you want more reviews, review more quests.

@ Ashally – YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Gratz!! Hope everything goes as intended.
    The Second Coming
    Act 1: A Family Affair - NW-DH7J6B8V2
    Act 2.1 and Act 2.2 Coming soon!
    edited July 2013
    docsc00ter wrote: »
    Hey, gornonthecob!

You mentioned that "From a Distance" needed more reviews, so I popped into the game and ran your adventure. I left my feedback on the form for ya. (I enjoyed what I was able to play.)

But I thought I'd stop by here and leave you a screenshot of how my adventure ended:

screenshot_2013-07-11-19-05-05_zpsb99293d1.jpg

Yup. Fell through the world on a respawn. Twice. So that's multiple deaths (and the added expense of injury kits), and I had to leave without finishing. Bleh.

Looking forward to giving it another go once that's tweaked. :)

THIS is so irritating to see and to be unable to fix it! These random foundry outages have GOT to stop.
    Where exactly did you fall through the world? Was it the respawn point next to the Butcher, or at the very beginning? I've moved all the teleporters up 5.0 from the floors. My mind is boggling!
    mezrella wrote: »
    @gornonthecob - if you want more reviews, review more quests.

Well someone needs their coffee. Sadly my entire Foundry is bugged. I cannot click accept on a quest. Nothing happens. Believe me, I've been trying.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
  • noctiluca74noctiluca74 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still looking for some reviews for mine too. I DID review 5 quests my first day 'participating' and according to the 'When does my quest fall off' link I'm now ranked 3rd, yet on the 'Review Me' link mine is still 24th on list *scratches head*. Perhaps that hasn't been updated yet, but it is kinda frustrating. Funny thing is it's not even close to my best work, just something I whipped up for a purpose. I just wanted a few more reviews to test duration and up it's adjusted rating (hopefully) or worst case at least make it eligible for daily. I think it's decently fun though despite the somewhat repetitiveness of the mobs (I tried to be upfront about that). It needs a tweak or 2 (floating light? lol) but foundry has been down so I couldn't fix it.
    edited July 2013
    I'm still looking for some reviews for mine too. I DID review 5 quests my first day 'participating' and according to the 'When does my quest fall off' link I'm now ranked 3rd, yet on the 'Review Me' link mine is still 24th on list *scratches head*. Perhaps that hasn't been updated yet, but it is kinda frustrating. Funny thing is it's not even close to my best work, just something I whipped up for a purpose. I just wanted a few more reviews to test duration and up it's adjusted rating (hopefully) or worst case at least make it eligible for daily. I think it's decently fun though despite the somewhat repetitiveness of the mobs (I tried to be upfront about that). It needs a tweak or 2 (floating light? lol) but foundry has been down so I couldn't fix it.

There's going to be a small break in updates to the forms, as in the OP is getting married very soon. :)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    edited July 2013
    I'm still looking for some reviews for mine too.

Yeah there will be a break in updates for a little while. However I am almost through to yours, with the foundry down I have nothing else to do so I should get to yours today or tomorrow. I am trying a new approach with the one I am currently doing. Depending on how it works out for me, will depend on the rate at which I get to your quest :D
    The Second Coming
    edited July 2013
    mezrella wrote: »
    Yeah there will be a break in updates for a little while.
    :3

Thanks for all the kind words, sorting applied!
    edited July 2013
    @ casekuk

Yeah, for whatever reason I've had several people miss the shortcut back and I have no idea why. XD

All you gotta do is read the book on portals in the bookshelf in the research area. I figured they would even be likely to do this seeing as how the bookshelf is closer initially than the map...I've been trying to wrap my head around this one and can't figure anything out. I had wanted the shortcut to be a prize for reading the book (taking the time), but it seems I may, sadly, have to find a way to make it all easier to realize. BUT, I guess when MOST people miss it, I've gotta re-evaluate how I have it lol.

Anyhow, thanks much for the nice review! Hopefully you get a chance to actually leave me one in game. :3

Edit: On the load times, I've noticed running other quests that it has all been rather buggy while they have been working on the foundry...so that is probably why.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    edited July 2013
    A few of you may have noticed I left feedback in game and directed you here for more. The 3 "projects" I am working on are taking longer than expected to "finish" so the reviews may not be available in the spreadsheet until tomorrow. The 3 I did today were , The Hunt, From a Distance, and Path/Revenge of the Fallen. They will be in the spreadsheet as soon as I get them finished... sorry for the delay.
    The Second Coming
This discussion has been closed.