test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

12hrs and waiting

Comments

• lethargytartarelethargytartare Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I somehow lost access to all the icespire peak quests, opened 3 tickets over a span of about a week. each took 24 to 48 hours to get a response, which in each case was "exit and restart", case closed as solved.

pretty clear to me most of this is automated claptrap that barely tries to pass the turing test

just decided to skip the main campaign altogether and play the foundry
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Although yes, support has been a bit lagging in answering tickets, 12 hours is a bit short to complain for a wait.

12 hours.... is a bit short... to complain.... for a wait?
    Dear god, the lengths you guys go to to defend ****ty services....

Customer Support have alot of WORK to do right now? Nawww... want a cookie? They launched a MASSIVE multiplayer online RPG, yet somehow didnt foresee that CS would have alot of tickets? Despite feeling the heat in the betas? Never crossed anyone's mind to, I dont know, hire more CS for all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> companions and useless vanity stuff you push out for zen (instead of fixes/classes/races/tomes/stuff people actually want)? Never crossed anyone's mind to maybe prepare for the storm that is every MMO launch? Never crossed anyone's mind that the problems seem to continue, aw heck n gee, I best get me sum new CS folks on the payroll, hurr hurr!

Come on, just because you volunteer to "moderate" these forums you don't have to brown nose your way through it.

This customer "service" is a disgrace by all accounts, in every way. Period.
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about these issues, and thanks for your patience, all! Customer Service is under very high load at the moment, and is working diligently to respond to all requests. Please see this post for more info: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?287382-Customer-Service-Update

Thanks! :)

You're welcome!

Now hire more CS or switch to a better ticket system/managment, because what you're doing, and trying to get away with, is downright embarassing and disrespectful. And "at the moment"? CS hasn't been working for quite some time now, not just "at the moment". (And you have known about this problem since beta, so it's nothing new.)
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh ****.. sorry I thought this was the Dungeon Delves queue..
  • asteroidusasteroidus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You mean, you can actually get past the launcher to play the game? Lucky. I've had no issues with connecting, and now, out of the blue, I have no connection to the launcher.

So frustrating. Fix your game.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    creator345 wrote: »
    Apparently you guys never heard of the monster that is call Nexon NA, 6 months and ticket hasn't been relied to, for some it's even worse (a year even) PW is nothing compared to that monster of a company and yet people are bashing PW like they are the worse.

Why would another random company having rubbish support be relevant here, precisely?

"Argh, I've been shot!"
    "Well that's nothing.. last April, a guy in Sao Paulo was shot 14 times..."
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well i get mad when im playing in a well known Poker Site if customer service dont solve my issues in less than 1 hour :D thankfully all my purchases in this game went smooth
  • somnophoriasomnophoria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm waiting for 2 months now or so. Made 6 tickets concerning an Ability Score bug on my CW. Never gotten any response whatsoever. So, don't expect a response as well...
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    In my experience it takes between 5-25 days for tickets to get answered but they WILL get answered eventually (even if it's to tell you "tough luck" they can't do anything about it). I think they prioritize tickets based on the type of issues you have.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Please make a new ticket, reference the closed one - or re-open your closed ticket, and then update/reply to your ticket every week to keep it from getting automatically closed. If a ticket is closed, you can reply to it through the web site and choose to re-open it in one of the drop-down menus.

Customer Service keeps closing my tickets without resolving anything. Even after I update my tickets, they just mark it as "solved" and that's it.

I usually get a generic copy/paste response that doesn't address my issue in any way. I recreate the tickets, but the same thing happens as before. It's an endless cycle.

I've created 9 tickets since open "beta" and not a single one has been resolved.

Honestly I think many players, myself included, have just given up. Well at least that's one way to lower the demand on the CS staff.
  • furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Sent a ticket on the 2nd wk of may and they finally replied 2wks. ago. So 2 months is the longest time I've waited for the reply of a staff but only 1 min. for the bot. Unfortunately the bug isn't fix yet. Not sure if they are working on the ability scores bug.
    SIGNATURE
  • draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited July 2013
    I sent a "ticket" in one day while playing my Warleader (Creep faction) in LoTRO's only, and dedicated, PvP zone. It was a few months after the game launched retail and I asked that Turbine, INC. (LotRO's original developer) give the Warleader class some form of crowd control/CC skill as it was the only class in the game WITHOUT any form of crowd control.

Opposing forces (the Freeps) would simply spam CC a Warleader and then blow them up. So I filed a ticket asking them to provide my chosen class with a little CC so I could have a "fair fight" but nope... they didn't answer me until four plus years later when they FINALLY gave the Warleader class a CC skill... but only after perma-banning me from their game a month earlier (for continuing to point out their blatant neglect of their game's PvP coding (particular that on Creep side)). A true case of "the truth hurts" only in this case it hurt me and I wasn't doing anything wrong ('cept pointing out their lies/greed/deceit/coding neglect).

As to this game... I filed a ticket last night (for a login issue) and it was answered within an hour... and my "issue" was remedied within seven hours. An MMO WORLD RECORD! ;)
  • sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    I wrote to them about a mailbox bug. After the 7 hour rollback 6 mails from the auction house got stuck in the mailbox, they can't be opened, can't be looted, can't be deleted and are dated to 2000.01.01. The mailbox icon is also always highlighted in the menu bar.

So I wrote to them about this on may 20th I think, then I got the automated "case closed, reopen if problem still persists" message weeks later, I resubmitted and still nothing since.

So I'm in my 8th week at the moment with my unresolved issue. Cool stuff.
  • valiant4evervaliant4ever Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Normally they are quite good. A few hours. However something is up recently, been waiting 5 days on last ticket...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    The shortest time I've ever waited is 3 weeks - got a form response having nothing to do with the ticket. Worst customer service in the business. Vanguard is the best IMO - until I tried Neverwinter I would have said SWTOR was the worst but no more.
  • twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited July 2013
    My very first character bugged out during the intro quests, sent a ticket. It took 19 days for a reply and the reply was an automated "Your ticket has been waiting for so long we've deleted it. Have good day!".
    Suffice to say I wasn't waiting around on that character...
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    check your e-mail.
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I will say this, despite some lengthy weight times, even before I was a Moderator, Cryptic and PWE's support has always been good to me. I've not had any real complaint except for one about an issue I cannot speak of, due to our forum Rules.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've never had any issues with support either. Most of the time I've submitted a ticket, I figured out the problem myself anyway and it was usually my fault. Other times, it was clearly a larger game bug because it was resolved in a future patch (not unusual for tickets to get no response when it's yet another report of a well known issue that's being worked on). When I've sent in requests to customer service proper (not via in-game, but rather via the website) and even GM tickets, I've always gotten a response within a reasonable amount of time. Many times, it's automated and needed no response, but a few times I have needed to go over something and the response times were very reasonable (no more than a day or two) and I've never had a problem go unresolved.
  • dirtyhookdirtyhook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    HAHA seriously? 12 hours and complaining. Better get ready for a whole lot more.

My only ticket I submitted took over 2 weeks for a response, I forgot I even submitted one.
    Then the answer was, and I paraphrase, Sorry, we never bothered to look at your request, if this was a real problem resubmit the ticket and we might look at it this time, otherwise we are going to do nothing except close this ticket in order to keep our response times under the threshold we need so that we get our bonus. Thanks!
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I will say this, despite some lengthy weight times, even before I was a Moderator, Cryptic and PWE's support has always been good to me. I've not had any real complaint except for one about an issue I cannot speak of, due to our forum Rules.

So you're one of the seemingly few who's had good relations with PW CS? Good for you!
    Should it get boring up there, feel free to join the legion of us down here that has been screwed for weeks and weeks. "Support". Really?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johnfell wrote: »
    12 hours.... is a bit short... to complain.... for a wait?
    Dear god, the lengths you guys go to to defend ****ty services....

Customer Support have alot of WORK to do right now? Nawww... want a cookie? They launched a MASSIVE multiplayer online RPG, yet somehow didnt foresee that CS would have alot of tickets? Despite feeling the heat in the betas? Never crossed anyone's mind to, I dont know, hire more CS for all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> companions and useless vanity stuff you push out for zen (instead of fixes/classes/races/tomes/stuff people actually want)? Never crossed anyone's mind to maybe prepare for the storm that is every MMO launch? Never crossed anyone's mind that the problems seem to continue, aw heck n gee, I best get me sum new CS folks on the payroll, hurr hurr!

Come on, just because you volunteer to "moderate" these forums you don't have to brown nose your way through it.

This customer "service" is a disgrace by all accounts, in every way. Period.

Yes, 12 hours is short to complain for a wait. Especially if you sent in the ticket in the dead of night and it's at the back end of the queue.

I've sent in tickets to several game companies, and I've NEVER had one answered in less than 12 hours with anything other than an automated "we've received your ticket and we will respond to you shortly".

A LOT of tickets get sent in for gameplay questions (because some people expect CS to be a wiki for them) and other reasons that really don't belong in CS, or misrouted to the wrong queue because not enough information was provided in their ticket--and that's going to clog up the rest of the works for those who legitimately sent in tickets. It's not an issue of "throwing more people at it"--in case you hadn't noticed, PWE is hiring more CS reps but the problem is larger than they can hire and train new reps right now.

It's not brown nosing, it's simple fact. If you doubt this, I welcome you to try getting to that ticket sent 12 hours ago in a queue several hundred thousand tickets deep--and do it following FIFO. (First In, First Out). Without having to copy/paste responses.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've sent in tickets to several game companies, and I've NEVER had one answered in less than 12 hours with anything other than an automated "we've received your ticket and we will respond to you shortly".

Ditto. If my ticket was urgent as in can't access my account, or related to payment, then I'd be stirring up a ruckus after 2 days. But 12 hours... no MMO developer/publisher I know of has ever responded to me in under 12 hours from 1999 up to today.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited July 2013

All the green guys say this, and hardly anyone else. There is a serious problem with CS. Admit it.
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ditto. If my ticket was urgent as in can't access my account, or related to payment, then I'd be stirring up a ruckus after 2 days. But 12 hours... no MMO developer/publisher I know of has ever responded to me in under 12 hours from 1999 up to today.

GW2 not only answered my "I got hacked" ticket within a few hours, but had my characters gear and currency replaced within 3 days. The only thing they didn't replace were my tradeskill items, which had been emptied.

When trion had the security issue where 10's of thousands of players got hacked, it only took them 9 days to have my account completely restored to me.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    All the green guys say this, and hardly anyone else. There is a serious problem with CS. Admit it.
    . . . . . . Oh I admit it as has Sominator and Pinpointerror. They have repeatedly stated that Support is heavily overloaded. It is among their top priorities to remedy and they have been making progress, albeit slowly. If you look around at the replies by our Developers and Community Managers, you'll see that this is something they are not hiding but have freely admited to you all.
    edited July 2013

CS is utter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and constructive solutions would be nice, and have been posted here (not that it seems to matter) and shouldn't really be needed, us helping them do their job, while we pay (or play).
    There is no excuse, no matter what lewsthelamon (sp?) says, like 12 hours isnt much - it is to alot of people, and evenso; people here have had weeks (the "s" signifies "plural") of wait before help, after having followed the same cliche copy/paste brush-off from the customer "service".
    There is no excuse. They knew that tickets would be rushing in when launching an already bugridden, exploitinfested huge MMO, yet they didn't even sort out their CS to a level above bicycle helmets and kneepads and special busses.
    Embarassing.
  • yapparentlyyapparently Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You just launched a new game and your "Support" does not work on weekends? I'm in awe.
    edited July 2013
    GW2 not only answered my "I got hacked" ticket within a few hours, but had my characters gear and currency replaced within 3 days. The only thing they didn't replace were my tradeskill items, which had been emptied.

When trion had the security issue where 10's of thousands of players got hacked, it only took them 9 days to have my account completely restored to me.

Know countless people in WoW (myself included) who had their hacked n cleaned accounts returned, fully restored, to them within 3-6 hours, tops.
    Now, I imagine these other MMO companies have even more tickets than NW, yet NW launched the game either A; didnt plan for tickets (sigh) or B: didnt hire enough people/implement a good ticket system/managment (sigh)
    In conclusion; Sigh....
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . . Oh I admit it as has Sominator and Pinpointerror. They have repeatedly stated that Support is heavily overloaded. It is among their top priorities to remedy and they have been making progress, albeit slowly. If you look around at the replies by our Developers and Community Managers, you'll see that this is something they are not hiding but have freely admited to you all.
    How about I just quote this here also:
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share an update regarding Customer Service for Neverwinter.

It’s no secret that we’re currently receiving a very high volume of tickets - creating longer than average wait times. We recognize that this is extremely unfortunate, and are taking several steps to improve the situation.

To share a bit of history, we staffed up our team substantially before Neverwinter went into Open Beta, in anticipation of the high volume of customers we expected to see. Unfortunately, we quickly found that it was not enough. Due to a handful of unexpected issues, we received a very high volume of support requests, and needed to staff up a second time.

We’re getting ready to do our third staffing increase, and will continually invest in additional resources as long as the need as present. While this process does take a bit of time (training, new tools setup, hiring processes), we are confident that the situation will be improving soon, and are thankful for the support and patience you all have demonstrated while we work this out.

Aside from hiring up more talented individuals, here are a few additional things we are doing to improve the experience:
    • Creating a new version of the in-game ticket submission UI that will have clearer categories and better self-help solutions
    • Further bolstering our account security infrastructure
    • Continually working to address the infinite loop issue that occurs for some customers when navigating to support.perfectworld.com

In the short term, we’re giving everything we’ve got to resolve as many tickets as we can. We have people working overtime and on weekends with the reward of knowing that every player we assist can be enabled to fully enjoy the game we passionately built.

What can I do to help?

If you’re interested in helping us reach this goal, thank you! There are a few things that you as a player can do to assist us.

First off, if you are a player looking for assistance, there are a few places you can check to see if the issue can be resolved without contacting support:
    • Here on the Forums
    • The official Neverwinter Wiki (link)
    • The support knowledge base (link)
    • The technical support forums (link)
    • In-game chat

In the event that you need to contact our support team, you can ensure that your ticket is sent to the right people by assigning the proper category. While we will still assist with tickets that are categorized inaccurately, it may delay the process slightly if the ticket needs to be forwarded from one group to another.

If things are going smoothly for you and you’re looking to help others, there are also a few things you can do to get involved and become a helpful member of the Neverwinter community:
    • Contribute to the Wiki
    • Answer questions from users on the Neverwinter Forums and on the Tech Support Forums
    • Participate in an in-game help channel
    • Apply to be a Community Moderator (more info coming soon!)

I hope that you found this news update helpful. In summary, we’re doing everything we can to ensure that we quickly move towards the ability to assist our entire customer base in an expedient manner at the level of quality that meets our standards as a triple-A game publisher. Please continue sharing your feedback, and we’ll do our best to respond accordingly.

Sincerely,

Dezstravus and the Neverwinter Team