test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North pack delay

autumnweepautumnweep Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

My friend bought the pack and i was thinking of doing the same, I just wanted to see his stuff first.
After 3 days, he got nothing. He recieved confirmation mail that he purcased the pack and button for the pack is "grayed out" in his account. Prequest, visiting all the vendors, checking mail is all done. He is now lvl 27.
Also he contacted support, but nothing seen, nothing heard from them.

I write this post because i wanna know if this is normal, I mean after spending so much money (189 euro) they should atleast announce with the pack that there is a waiting time for it, so we didnt have to worry.

Any of you with the same experience?

Regards
/Caress
Post edited by autumnweep on

Comments

• carmightcarmight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the exact same issue.
    Bought today the Hero of the North pack, got the email confirmation, activated it and its grayed out.
    But nothing ingame.
    No items, no extra slots... nothing!

Anyone else?

And as you can see, no title under my name.
    <---
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    oh boy, not good, nasty business....
    thanks for info, I was just about to buy the package, so now I will avoid it for few more days or couple weeks to wait, if they fixed.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    carmight wrote: »
    I have the exact same issue.
    Bought today the Hero of the North pack, got the email confirmation, activated it and its grayed out.
    But nothing ingame.
    No items, no extra slots... nothing!

Anyone else?

And as you can see, no title under my name.
    <---

Have you gone into the forum settings and set your title?
  • autumnweepautumnweep Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi again,

My friend still havent got his stuff or reply to his ticket. Now its 5 days since he bought it.

/Caress
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Before they changed the pack you could go to the claim NPC not far from Knox in the Enclave and get all the items. The AD was in a shared account visible at the bottom of the AD/Zen store window. Not sure if they broke that - good luck!
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    wylonus wrote: »
    oh boy, not good, nasty business....
    thanks for info, I was just about to buy the package, so now I will avoid it for few more days or couple weeks to wait, if they fixed.

This had been happening randomly since Neverwinter starts selling. So you would do well to avoid buying... forever...
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.