test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help / Advice, please.

symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it possible to move the CAT companion from one toon to another?
I have a DC and a GF and i bought the CAT with my GF since it has the most AD on it to send to my DC, but did not know u can't send it in the mail to the toon that required it... so i made a massive mistake!!

No way i can sort it out is there?
My Web: http://www.symonator.net
Toons:
New: CW Level 60
GF = Level 60
DC = Level 60
TR = Level 60
Post edited by symonhumbleuk on

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've not purchased a cat, so I am not aware of this is bound. I would have thought it would not be bound until you link it to that char.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • cheetarah38cheetarah38 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you haven't bound the companion, it should be possible to mail. I don't have a cat, but I've done it with normal companions.

Cats can't be bind-on-pickup because people were trading them during the Caturday Cat-astrophe.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited July 2013
    Turns out like a fool i binded it by accident, duh.
    Hope we can get a unbind soon :)
    My Web: http://www.symonator.net
    Toons:
    New: CW Level 60
    GF = Level 60
    DC = Level 60
    TR = Level 60
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Try to mail it and you may get an option to unbind it. WARNING the option may be broken at least sometimes it takes your AD and leaves the pet bound.
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    jaelithe wrote: »
    Try to mail it and you may get an option to unbind it. WARNING the option may be broken at least sometimes it takes your AD and leaves the pet bound.

Or maybe there is no way to unbind at all, and will still take your AD anyway. If this does works, I believe everyone will be talking about this to unbind companions
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Bind of Equip no?