test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Highest Rank Runestone

psikannpsikann Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is 4 the highest rank for a runestone? If not, what is the highest rank?
Post edited by psikann on

Comments

• chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Level 10 is the highest. Have fun on Fusion :)
  • mrrb2000mrrb2000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm now at lvl 6 but i think it can go much higher at least to lvl 10 but i'm not sure. The problem is the higher the rank the harder it is to get to a higer level. You have to use preservation wards already on level 5 to 6. after you need to use coalesent wards
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It's 10, but if you're going to try to fuse your way there, I suggest you look into how wards work. You'll need it.
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    yep i have only see a rank 9 one time so far XD gettin g there by pure luck is kind of complicated and save coalecent wards for rune stones is not worth i prefer to use them in enchantments, now the effort to have a rank 10 stone is only for rich people or people that really are farming rank 4 stones like devils XD your are good with rank 7 stones at most and if you want to be a little op rank 8 more than that the benefit vs the cost i think is to little for you to even think of doing it maybe a year from now when you are rich
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Better save your enchants for the new gear that is coming from the new dungeon :D
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • dirtyhookdirtyhook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To give you a better understanding these are the min amounts (assuming perfect fuse every time) to get 1 rank 10 enchantment.
    You need
    Rank 9*4
    Rank 8*16
    Rank 7*64
    Rank 6*256
    Rank 5*1024
    Rank 4*4096

To get 1 rank 10.
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    The chances of success seem to be broken - they are looking into this. For the duration I'm not doing fusions over level 5.