test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Class?

ambrosia10ambrosia10 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I heard that some new class called the Ranger would be released soon. Is this true? And if so, when will it be released?
Post edited by ambrosia10 on

Comments

• theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    No one knows for sure what class will be released, nor when it will be released.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i heard that a ranger then warlock then a paladin was coming i heared this about 3 months ago though maybe it has changed
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Archer Ranger and Warlock seem almost sure bets.

After that, very uncertain.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Probably ranger probably this year probably not this summer (the module announced various new things but not a new race).

But if probabilities work as reliably as for fusing enchantments I am probably off on all 3.