test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem in Guardian of Neverwinter Pack

darkr00msdarkr00ms Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi GM,

Can you help me please I just bought the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack (59.99$) I recieved all the items except for the 600,000 AD i just checked my inventory and i can see only my previous 87,767 AD. Can you please help me with my problem thanks =(
Post edited by darkr00ms on

Comments

• Options
    vdagaming91vdagaming91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did you check the Zen to AD shop? There is a button that says withdraw there, they might be there.
  • Options
    daiquiri0daiquiri0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or claim it from the NPC that deals with foundry ****.
  • Options
    darkr00msdarkr00ms Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't see the Zen to AD shop, When i press L I can only see the menu Store front up to services Menu
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the help I already see it, in the middle there is letter z you will withdraw it there thanks hope they will put a guide next time how to get that kind of staff give me an hour how to figure it out =(
  • Options
    cozodcozod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hit alt, and go up to the bar at top. One of the icons next to the Zen store is the diamond exchange, I think. You can also visit him in town to the right of the unicorn and drake seal merchant.

Edit: ninja'd by the op.
  • Options
    greyhawk2greyhawk2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have purchased the Guardian Pack and have received nothing from it. Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    skarsysskarsys Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    greyhawk2 wrote: »
    I have purchased the Guardian Pack and have received nothing from it. Am I missing something here?

lmao. I regret buying the Guardian pack now.
  • Options
    beech75beech75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ditto, bought mine 2 nights ago, got nothing...I knew it was a mistake to give these people money.
  • Options
    jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    When you buy the pack items should be in the mail - if not the claim NPC not far from Sgt Knox gives them out.

The zen is in your shared account - access it through the zen/astral diamond store and click to claim it.
  • Options
    ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The amount of people that don't understand how to use a forum search function is amazing. There must be 20 threads about this "issue" that are already up on the forums.
  • Options
    kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ratrail wrote: »
    The amount of people that don't understand how to use a forum search function is amazing. There must be 20 threads about this "issue" that are already up on the forums.

All of which could be negated by a single, decent post from Cryptic on how to claim your items once you give them the money. Maybe they could mention it in the confirmation email?

This 'issue' was an absolute pain on the early access days with almost every founder logging in with no idea how to claim items, AD etc.

ALL because Cryptic failed to provide the necessary communication.