test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Death Syndicate> on Beholder

twistedfaithtwistedfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Death Syndicate

Death Syndicate is looking for more players to join our family oriented home. We believe in sportsmanship and courtesy above all else. Both trolling and drama isn't tolerated here. We are a different type of guild than what most people are used to. We recruit the player, not the character.

We do have some requirements, though you'll find them much different than most guilds out there. We want people who speak english (doesn't have to be primary language), have good sportsmanship, believe in being courteous even if they've been wronged or offended. We understand what it's like to be new, and wanting that chance to learn your class, dungeon or build. We can help with that.

We also know what it's like to be experienced, and not being able to get that group that can get it done. That's why we made this guild. So that we experienced players can help the inexperienced get where they need to be in a dungeon and get it done. Even with the dungeons minimum requirement. We've done it already, and plan to do it even more.

Not 60 yet? No problem! A lot of us have some great tips and tricks on how to get dungeon ready as soon as you ding 60 (And a few of us have alts that are lower level and can probably group at some point). Should you have any problems with difficult quests or dungeons for the area you're in, we usually have someone on that can run out there and kill it for you. We don't mind helping, but we aren't going to do everything for you. The only way to learn is to fail (succeed too, though you learn more by making mistakes), but we understand there are some pain in the *** bosses that just need extra help.

Should you like what you've read thus far, feel free to check out our site (new but getting built up). Look us up in the guild finder and send a message to someone online and we can answer any questions you may have. We also have a 200 slot voice server to make things MUCH smoother in dungeons and pvp.

Thank you all for your time reading this,

Twisted Faith
<Death Syndicate>
Beholder Server

60 Devoted Cleric
60 Guardian Fighter
60 Control Wizard

P.S. Forgot to add, we're also a member of the Luskan GG Faction.
Post edited by twistedfaith on

Comments

• nickreaknickreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you guys might be the guild i'm looking for. I actually have the same 3 classes at 60 as you do Twisted. my focus is on my guardian atm. although with a solid core, I could play another full time. i'm looking for that guild where all the members log into voice chat before they log into game and , get into groups and just "do stuff" together. i'm finding a guild like this hard to find in NWO. let me know if I may bit. ~~@nickreak
  • twistedfaithtwistedfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Awesome, my focus is on my guardian as well lol. But my CW is my secondary seeing it's almost the most important role in a group lol. A CW with a bad build, or hasn't learned to play their class, regardless of GS will wipe a raid.

Going to send you a PM and we can talk from there :)
  • twistedfaithtwistedfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome nickreak :)