test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day of the Dragons - Ch1 Discovery

zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
Just a promotion post. I don't do trades cause i refuse to log in to this game to "play" it, however, I love the hell out of making content for it. That sound weird? Cause I'm the one that said it, and I think so. Regardless leave me some infos if you play it and expect Chapter 2's initial publishing sometime in the next 2 weeks.
Post edited by zlainfurry on

Comments

• zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    bumps in the night.
  • zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your quest is still one of my favorites. I've also been spending more time working on my next quest than playing the content or reviewing other quests, but when i am playing foundries i've done yours quite a few times. Looking forward to the next parts, hope you don't give up on it. :)
  • zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Thanks Kolde. ~_^
  • hercooles130uscghercooles130uscg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am the same. While I only have one quest published, and my second is only half done, the only time I even touch the game is to work in the Foundry or do a review now and then. I have have my character since open beta and am only level 32, with a lvl 11 alt. Sad, but the game itself just does not work for me real well. To much of a typical PWE money grab game.

But I do love creating for the Foundry and wish a better game had the system or a different company other then the trash that is Perfect World bought Cryptic.
    bdayaffair_zps6675e60e.png
  • nymphhoardernymphhoarder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just letting you know their are many of us that really enjoy the foundry. My father who is ill gets a real kick out of alot of them. Thank you all. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]