test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's the fastest way to obtain rough AD?

vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just curious.:p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
Post edited by vold316 on

Comments

• riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    GG Dailies?
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dailies. Foundry and GG are fastest because of minimal wait time. A group of 5 can clear a short foundry like Bill's Tavern 4 times in around 30 mins.

After that, PvP and Dungeon. Stacking high level leadership works as well, especially with the double AD event, I'm getting 19,200 per character every 12 hours from leadership.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Foundry and GG are fastest because of minimal wait time. A group of 5 can clear a short foundry like Bill's Tavern 4 times in around 30 mins.

Bringing the average time down and making it ineligible for meeting the requirements.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bringing the average time down and making it ineligible for meeting the requirements.

This is the flaw inherent in the system, you make a quest that is short enough for a single person to do it in about 15 minutes, and then groups will come along and destroy the timer on it, making it not worth while any longer, which means that authors have to resort to making longer and longer missions just to try and cater to this.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can always make it "impossible" to be done in a group simply by adding a: reach point - door closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ya 27th level just dippped under 15 minutes again so I had to add another hallway.

Bill's has had it's average time go down but is still miraculously over 15. I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully some other people can spend an extra minute or two reading on the forums in there so it doesn't dip under too. :)
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is it from time you enter until you claim the reward chest? If so I can probably go get a beverage or something before opening the chest. MY GF usually finishes in about 15 mins but TR can do in like 12 minutes but haven't timed it. It's definitely under 15 though.
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I dunno about fastest but max level leadership with like 12 heroes doing the highest yield quests at double speed is going to be pretty good. That means the 12 hour base 1600 diamonds becomes 1600 in 6 hours. Do that 3x in parallel and its 4800 in 6 hours, 3 times a day, is 14400 per day for 3 leadership slots. The other slots give more, I think the next best is 800 in 4 hours 3 times in parallel.

4 foundries once a day in 30 min is 4k a day, yes, but over 24 hours a fully set up leadership will get you nearly as many as you can refine in a day without lifting a finger outside of setting up the quests. Its going to cost you to get those heroes though.
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Is it from time you enter until you claim the reward chest? If so I can probably go get a beverage or something before opening the chest. MY GF usually finishes in about 15 mins but TR can do in like 12 minutes but haven't timed it. It's definitely under 15 though.

I think so, ya if you want to just alt tab to the forum and spend an extra minute or so just reading the forums it should help it last longer. :) A lot of people run it so maybe if a few people do it then maybe it would stay over. If it breaks, I probably won't add more mobs etc, so hopefully the community can help out :)
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vold316 wrote: »
    Just curious.:p

paying them real money to powerlevel yourself to 20 leadership and buy a ton of cash shop only helpers..
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Ya 27th level just dippped under 15 minutes again so I had to add another hallway.

Bill's has had it's average time go down but is still miraculously over 15. I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully some other people can spend an extra minute or two reading on the forums in there so it doesn't dip under too. :)

I do it solo, but I always try and wait around to take 15 mins, when I remember. I might start setting a timer on my phone or something :)
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    I think so, ya if you want to just alt tab to the forum and spend an extra minute or so just reading the forums it should help it last longer. :) A lot of people run it so maybe if a few people do it then maybe it would stay over. If it breaks, I probably won't add more mobs etc, so hopefully the community can help out :)

Well.. I finished Bill's Tavern and before talking to Frank, since I had finished in about 12 minutes, I went to check the forums for about 8 minutes. When I came back Frank wasn't talkable. When I exited out of the tavern and came back in, since there didn't seem anything else to do, everything was reset. Anyone heard of that before? I guess I'll just have to do the waiting before starting.
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Bill's Tavern takes me about 25 minutes (or longer) soloing it on my level 60 cleric, so I'm guessing some classes can clear it pretty fast. Just informed a friend of mine not to run it with another friend (2 rogues, level 60 would easily get that done in a quickness). I was pretty disappointed with the extra hallway in 27th Level but I suppose that can't be helped.

Anyways about getting more rough AD, it's just like everyone says here, do Dailies - Foundry, GG, PvP (if you like it), and high Leadership if you have the slots.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.