test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no double diamonds through gateway?

utaniautania Member Posts: 99
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Task in game were given double diamonds, but just collected a task from the gateway and it didn't give double diamonds.
Post edited by utania on

Comments

• utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Not just a display bug as when I entered the game only had 100 unrefined diamonds :(
  • coriolanus70coriolanus70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I just had this happen to me as well. I had one character ingame getting double AD and another I just finished something on Gateway, collected it, then 15 minutes later went in game but it was only the single AD amount of 1,600, not 3,200. I did get the double AD when I did his incantation ingame.
  • shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here. Doubt it will get fixed, but would be nice to warn people.
  • iceybluekitsuneiceybluekitsune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited July 2013
    if this is true then someone should probably repost it in general and get the word out there, i am going to warn my roommate who is using the gateway currently but i have not used the gateway yet for this myself so i cant confirm or deny this is happening. posting in general will also most likely get more visibility on the issue
  • utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    It also isn't double when you try and redeem in a pvp match
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I'm experiencing the bug too. I think they had the same or similar issue during a similar event a while back.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • deathmaster35deathmaster35 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    utania wrote: »
    Task in game were given double diamonds, but just collected a task from the gateway and it didn't give double diamonds.

Just replying to confirm, tested it on multiple characters through gateway, not getting double diamonds from leadership tasks turned in on the gateway, only ones turned in while logged in.
  • doombangusdoombangus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've confirmed this as well. Looks like if you redeem through gateway, or queue them from the gateway, it will not give AD. I've redeemed in-game tasks that were queued through the gateway and it still only gave me single amount. I don't think the gateway was updated for the event. They probably forgot it.
  • jkvansteenisjkvansteenis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Confirmed here as well.

Luckily i logged in this morning after seeing this. Difference was 1600 x 3 in AD.
    Currently at work and queued up for 8 hour jobs so that i can log in at home and collect.

Don't think this will be fixed, seeing that it's only a 5 day event.
    Earn free UGC Gamecards for ZEN here with better rates than free PWI zen
    Current chars : Malignant@jkvansteenis - LVL60 TR on Beholder
  • hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Confirmed here as well.

Luckily i logged in this morning after seeing this. Difference was 1600 x 3 in AD.
    Currently at work and queued up for 8 hour jobs so that i can log in at home and collect.

Don't think this will be fixed, seeing that it's only a 5 day event.

i think it should be fixed for the future. i like this event so i hope next time it will work correctly also in gateway.
  • regolith13regolith13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Celebration of Lliira Event and 2 x Rough Astral Diamonds"

I confirmed You Do NOT get 2X Astral Diamonds on Profession Tasks Collected using the Gateway!!!!
  • regolith13regolith13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I see a pattern here:

Do NOT get 2X Astral Diamonds on Profession Tasks Collected using the Gateway!!

Cannot Advance Alchemy Using the Gateway, because it may get stuck, like my Characters are.

Yet the Gateway interface works better than the in game one for keeping separate search filters for each Profession, and search as you type.
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    collect diamonds via web/mobile is bugged since forever. if u want to do "jobs" to get items/xp gateway is awesome.

if you are willing to get diamonds from your tasks please dont use gateway to collect. unfortunatelly i tested it myself. also is reported :/
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • r1der1de Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What is even weirder is it *was* working (at least for me) up until last night sometime.
    I was getting the 2x rewards but then it just stopped.

curiouser and curiouser.

*edit* to add:
    actually I noticed about this same time that the gateway is showing the shard maintenance message again:
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on July 3rd from 7-9 AM Pacific (1400-1600 UTC). Please check the forums for more information."

I swear it wasn't there before, but I could be wrong.
    and yes I've cleared my cache, rebooted my computer, reinstalled windows and crossed both my eyes and my toes many times and it's still like this. :)
  • oldkitcholdkitch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I accepted a Pit Skirmish 2x repeatable from Rhix, then after completing 2x my journal says I need to repeat it 3x. After the third time went to see Rhix and he didn't give me anything, and didn't acknowledge I had finished it either. Oh well, this game is more agreeable than Evony.
    Handbasket? I thought this was a spaceship!