test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guys, guys... GUYS!! plz.. I mean, common!

matronymatrony Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi!

Are you serious that the Gladiator mage set 4 pieces (-25% CD) STILL not work? (-15%)
Are you poor ppl, gonna ask us to gather like 250 grym coins!! for the champion set (-30% CD)
before we find out you failied AGAIN?

Comme now, tell me that its too hard to change the writings on the set to 15% from 25% plz!!
I can't wait to heard that!! (or maybe fix it to actualy do -25%...)
I can ask my grandma to do it if are in troubles with doing simple things, jus ask its no prob!

For the love of god and all thats holly, someone tell me the DEVS in that game are doing that for free, right?
this game is SO unpolished and full of awfull glitchs its simply amazing.

Not to mention that, asking for "GM" help or filling a ticket is joke.
Or when you try to invite someone right clicking on name in chat.. or try in invite to guild from name in chat abd work 75% of the times, go figures.

And about 187 other issues I dont feel like mentioning here.

Really, guys I mean.. I know you just took de DDO stuff and mixed things up and its a SUPER ez game to do but still..
plz, at least, try to act like your not TOTALY impotent plz, and ty!
Post edited by matrony on

Comments

• riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It's not unusual for simple things to have low priority on the bug fixing schedule.
    That's the nature of game development.
    This may be an annoying bug, but it doesn't impede gameplay.
  • matronymatrony Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nah its doesn't impede gameplay to do **35** x GG to get the grym coins for maybe nottin
    IT doesn't impede gameplay to have the verry first set (gladiator) everyone get to even work

but... BUT: (just to mention fix from the verry last patch)
    -Many of the new potions will now properly be searchable in the Auction Hall = OMG hurry
    -Added the Celebration of Lliira! = add less, fix more
    - Pirate King’s Anchor has been reintroduced into the game = lol oh really? thx?
    -Removed “Soon” messages where applicable = of course, this was a national priotiry classed A!

You know, riqita, the exact problem here is, game Devs team is prob full of ppl like you.
    ZERO common sens.

Sooner or later the guy that is charged of the projec is gonna be the one blamed.. he might wanna start kicking some buttsss..
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    matrony wrote: »

Lolz! this is pure awesome XD
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Erectile dysfunction is no joke man :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Humm.. k, Noted.
    Just to make sure, you know potent/impotent is not only related to this, right? :)

potent
    /ˈpōtnt/
    Adjective
    Having great power, influence, or effect.
    (of a male) Able to achieve erection or reach an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Synonyms
    powerful - strong - mighty - forceful - intense
  • gnominiongnominion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
    edited July 2013
    Maybe, if you wanted less bugs you could try the paid version of NWO. Oh wait, that's right the game is FREE. But don't let that fact stop you from yelling about something you don't like. After all these glitches are putting such a strain on your wallet.

I'm all for requesting fixes and addressing concerns. However, there is no need to be rude and start insulting people. Have you even tried submitting a bug report or did you just start here with the rudeness?
  • atroxcanisatroxcanis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No, don't stop him. I'm no grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but I get such a kick out of clearly uneducated folks ranting about how stupid everyone else appears to be. Let him rage, I almost blew lunch all over my tablet.
    Yes, I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
  • bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hi!

Are you serious that the Gladiator mage set 4 pieces (-25% CD) STILL not work? (-15%)
    Are you poor ppl, gonna ask us to gather like 250 grym coins!! for the champion set (-30% CD)
    before we find out you failied AGAIN?

Comme now, tell me that its too hard to change the writings on the set to 15% from 25% plz!!
    I can't wait to heard that!! (or maybe fix it to actualy do -25%...)
    I can ask my grandma to do it if are in troubles with doing simple things, jus ask its no prob!

For the love of god and all thats holly, someone tell me the DEVS in that game are doing that for free, right?
    this game is SO unpolished and full of awfull glitchs its simply amazing.

Not to mention that, asking for "GM" help or filling a ticket is joke.
    Or when you try to invite someone right clicking on name in chat.. or try in invite to guild from name in chat abd work 75% of the times, go figures.

And about 187 other issues I dont feel like mentioning here.

Really, guys I mean.. I know you just took de DDO stuff and mixed things up and its a SUPER ez game to do but still..

lololololol!!!

We need a "I aprove this post" button fast Cryptic. Do you hear me?!:cool:
  • zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmm let me sum up the responses you shall be getting from this post.
    1. The game is just out of beta; all games are like this.
    2. Give the devs a break they are doing the best they can.
    3. Stop complaining it's a FREE game!
    4. This game is great a couple little bugs and all you do is CRY instead of being constructive!
    5. This bug doesn't matter atm you can still play the game!

As we can see I was beaten to the punch on #5 already. Anyway enjoy the game OP... don't let it get to you it's just the way things seem to operate around here.

Wow... before I even finished posting I got beat on #3 too...I knew it was all coming.
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    plz.. I mean, UNCOMMON!
    edited July 2013
    atroxcanis wrote: »
    No, don't stop him. I'm no grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but I get such a kick out of clearly uneducated folks ranting about how stupid everyone else appears to be. Let him rage, I almost blew lunch all over my tablet.

Well for being so educated yourself. I'm sure you can tell by the speech pattern the OP is not a native English speaker. I'd say that even though the grammar might be a bit off; being able to both speak and write in another language is a fairly educated accomplishment. Being as educated as you are and almost "blowing your lunch all over the table" is certainly impressive too though.
  • riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nah its doesn't impede gameplay to do **35** x GG to get the grym coins for maybe nottin.
    IT doesn't impede gameplay to have the verry first set (gladiator) everyone get to even work
    You know, riqita, the exact problem here is, game Devs team is prob full of ppl like you.
    ZERO common sense.
    Since I have quite a bit of experience in game development, I'm sure the dev teams are full of people like me.
    Common sense is irrelevant.
    The way bug fixing scheds work is that non-showstoppers typically have a low priority.
    Alhough, technically, it's really an issue of the production team impeding the dev team.
    Sooner or later the guy that is charged of the projec is gonna be the one blamed.. he might wanna start kicking some buttsss..
    Of course, the guy in charge of the project is the one making these decisions, so yeah, he should be blamed.
    If the guy in charge wants to escalate any bug, the bug moves up in priority.
    edited July 2013
    gnominion wrote: »
    Maybe, if you wanted less bugs you could try the paid version of NWO. Oh wait, that's right the game is FREE. But don't let that fact stop you from yelling about something you don't like. After all these glitches are putting such a strain on your wallet.

I'm all for requesting fixes and addressing concerns. However, there is no need to be rude and start insulting people. Have you even tried submitting a bug report or did you just start here with the rudeness?

Says the guy that paid 200$ for the game!!.. GJ!
    What if your Hero of the North pack was all bugged or missing things?.. oh its aight its a "free" game?.. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>..
    how about I *PAY* for zens and then get ad off zens and pieces that DONT work?.. OWNED?

come again.

atroxcanis wrote: »

My english is UGLY lol i agree, I only got like 6 month to learn it :(
    obviously not my basic language, I agree.

but like this guys said:
    zellex wrote: »
    Well for being so educated yourself. I'm sure you can tell by the speech pattern the OP is not a native English speaker. I'd say that even though the grammar might be a bit off; being able to both speak and write in another language is a fairly educated accomplishment. Being as educated as you are and almost "blowing your lunch all over the table" is certainly impressive too though.

Hmm let me sum up the responses you shall be getting from this post.
    1. The game is just out of beta; all games are like this.
    2. Give the devs a break they are doing the best they can.
    3. Stop complaining it's a FREE game!
    4. This game is great a couple little bugs and all you do is CRY instead of being constructive!
    5. This bug doesn't matter atm you can still play the game!

As we can see I was beaten to the punch on #5 already. Anyway enjoy the game OP... don't let it get to you it's just the way things seem to operate around here.

Wow... before I even finished posting I got beat on #3 too...I knew it was all coming.

Poor, poor kids..

1- Exactly, it IS out of beta and still just like its beta.. same BASICS glitchs in it.
    2- Give devs a break, you just wait for months for em to change 25% to 15% of the set.. its super HARD you know.. give em a .. BREAK!! LOL mouiahaha
    3- A game where you can buy everything and that you WILL buy (if you acutaly have a life / job) is not THAT mutch of a "free" game. Also, if they offer you to buy "zens" and what you buy with em is all bugged.. the bugged content is not free anymore , ty for asking. I apreciate.
    4- The game is ok, a tons of HUGE and ugly and nasty bugs and when i wait for MONTHS before asking wtf is going on, i consider im not "crying"
    5- Like i already clearely stated, its not a mather of "its a bug that prevent us from playing" ... its a mather of fix things like.. sets... GOD dam before you fix cosmetic things ?.. aka some common sense plz

And just like you said "WOW" bubble bursted? kk ty

next plz
  • voyoncalis123voyoncalis123 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I totaly agree with you Matrony.
  • quebecclan123quebecclan123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yep! same here
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    See, here is the problem. People are not happy about all the problems, however, they continue to play. So if you look at that from PWE's point of view, why should they rush to fix things that are not stopping people from logging on, playing the game and spending money?

I'm not convinced complaining here in the forum is doing any good (I could be wrong) but I''d almost put money on these kind of posts being completely ignored. Not that they are wrong, I just don't think they are doing any real good.

Now, in saying all that, I don't think people should stop posting this kind of thing at all, It's good to vent and voice our opinions. I just feel it's all so pointless, as is my post right here :)

I do enjoy the game, I just wish it would get that little polish it so desperately needs to make it great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Complaining on the forums usually won't help escalate known bugs.
    edited July 2013
    :)
    I still enjoy the game but I think its time for devs team to start doing things in a logical order.
    Just to talk about this verry bug, when some one turn 60, 90% of the time he gonna get a gladiator set to be able to enter higher instances.
    Whast the first impression of the end game the guy get? A bugged set.. GG

But lets just NOT fix that, nah.. lets Remove “Soon” messages where applicable guys!!
    lets.. add some celebration even to the game! lets celebrate!! lol

Or just another exemple, honestly.. when they first fixed Castle never skip at the entrance, after the first pull.
    Then one that allowed ppl to jump out of the wall.

Took another patch to REfix it cause no one in the team actualy even bothered trying it.
    the guy that did that "fix" was a GG super duper Dev, right? That was really, pro style!
    How about you guys just test your things a little before sending em live? :(

Thats what I mean by "commen sens"
    riqita wrote: »
    Complaining on the forums usually won't help escalate known bugs.

BTW im not complaning about bugs here.. Im complaning about Devs thats SLEEPING ON GAZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz lol
    edited July 2013
    My favorite comment in this thread so far.
    By Riqita:
    "Since I have quite a bit of experience in game development, I'm sure the dev teams are full of people like me.
    Common sense is irrelevant."

HAHAHA I'm sure you didn't mean it that way... but it's true in this context for sure. Since you have "quite a bit of experience in game development" (sure ya do) you should also know not every company operates the same way, the people are not the same the SOP is not the same etc.. The idea that there are procedures a company follows does not mean they are doing things the way they should be done. If this sort of thinking were true all companies would always have great success. One problem I have seen is certain companies have decided that no matter what they do people will always complain... so they disregard or have diminished respect for the players.... have seen this a lot. I'm not saying that is how this company works.... does make you scratch your head a bit at some of the issues that have come up though doesn't it?

Yeah yeah.... it's a free game, just out of beta, poor dev team... la la la.
    edited July 2013
    @ Matrony I wasn't saying I agree with that list I posted. I was only saying that those are the responses you will get for posting this and I was right wasn't I? hehe
    edited July 2013
    @ Matrony I wasn't saying I agree with that list I posted. I was only saying that those are the responses you will get for posting this and I was right wasn't I? hehe

OH ! yeah! totaly :) haha
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Dunno what this thread is about...but common!!!...

Wait...I mean come on!!!!
    edited July 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    Dunno what this thread is about...but common!!!...

Wait...I mean come on!!!!

This thread is about that im learning from the master, good sir.

tarmalen's threads:
    -..."Waffles...not as good as pancakes...but..."...
    -..."Let me get this correct...you can roll need on..."....
    -..."annndddd....This is why I won't be spending money..."...

Thx for asking.