test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Severe Reaction does nothing?

losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
I cant tell a difference with or without 5 points in it :(

paragon ability that is supposed to push stuff away from you sometimes
"The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
Post edited by losse1 on

Comments

• clacksonclackson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I noticed this as well. I ended up speccing out of it. I never saw a critter get pushed away from me.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well 5 feet is basically nothing, so maybe you just can't tell.
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pretty sure its bugged. they move, but like 2-3 at most. its ok for the stam it gives but the knockback is worthless. if it was x2 it would be noticable (just) and worth taking. as it is , its not.
  • johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    do you have a video for this?
    edited June 2013
    clackson wrote: »
    I noticed this as well. I ended up speccing out of it. I never saw a critter get pushed away from me.

sad, this could be bugged or what?
    how about we address this to the devs.
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2013
    I put one point in it, wasted several HP potions testing it, and was disappointed to not see it actually DO anything.
  • coglovercoglover Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    It Regens my stamina just fines and pushes back melee attackers a little bit, not enough for them to stop hitting you, i believe u will see the biggest difference in PVP actually, ive had it a long time and it has always worked for me
    edited June 2013
    check this out you might learn something about severe reaction

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?347522-review-regarding-severe-reaction

i started a review regading severe reaction
    and in my opinion this feat is good. other testers love it too.