test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue PvP Queue Times --- any fix for this?

solantharsolanthar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
^Subject.

Because I've read that the wait time is astronomical compared to other classes. My friends (who play other classes) queue and they get in in no time. I've to wait 3-20 minutes before I can get in.

Please fix this.
Post edited by solanthar on

Comments

• krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    solanthar wrote: »
    ^Subject.

Because I've read that the wait time is astronomical compared to other classes. My friends (who play other classes) queue and they get in in no time. I've to wait 3-20 minutes before I can get in.

Please fix this.

Are you sure it's not that you are a non-paying player and are getting cuts from those who have paid? You do know that those who have paid get perks such as que cutting?
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    krumple01 wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not that you are a non-paying player and are getting cuts from those who have paid? You do know that those who have paid get perks such as que cutting?

I get a queue cutting bonus? I wish someone would tell the queue that, wait times with my TR or CW are ludicrous, probably because they're the two most popular classes in NW and the system tries to balance the classes as best it can.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the 'queue' part for VIP players is not for dungeons, it's for server logins. Haven't seen a login queue since the closed beta days.
  • solantharsolanthar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Judging from the last two replies, krumple01's questions don't hold.

I wish devs would do something about this.
  • irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So because you play one of the most OP classes in the game you think you should go before other classes? I like the way the system works, trying to set groups up evenly (though that doesn't always work)

REROLL if you are having such an issue.
    edited June 2013
    you think you should go before other classes?

Where'd that come from? Whut?
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Huh? I am a 60 TR. PVP Ques are nearly instant. Never longer than a couple of minutes. Is this a troll job?
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    3-20 minutes sounds about right for any class, any time of the day. Sometimes it's within seconds, sometimes not.

I can confirm that a founders pack is for login only, not the queue (wich would have been a very nice perk for those $200)

But seeing the number of TR's, I'm sure there's a lot of competition.
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Huh? I am a 60 TR. PVP Ques are nearly instant. Never longer than a couple of minutes. Is this a troll job?

PvP queues are very messed up programming wise at the moment from my observations. You go in and sometimes you don't have a team, sometimes you go in and it says you will be exited in 5 seconds, sometimes you queue and if you don't exit and resubmit your wait will be a very long time but if you resubmit you can get almost instant in. I don't think his problem is that of being a rogue but rather having bad luck in a vey poorly written queue system that has programming flaws that needs addressed and fixed.
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nobody_cares_t_shirt-rc2c56a199e5c4d86b047ccc9ba93e442_804gs_512.jpg
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    nobody_cares_t_shirt-rc2c56a199e5c4d86b047ccc9ba93e442_804gs_512.jpg

says the person who just sits at home wanking away
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Never have to wait that long for PvP and I play rogue. Maybe 2-3 minutes tops.
    edited June 2013
    why you creepin on me? :rolleyes:
    says the person who just sits at home wanking away
    spying1.jpg
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »

spying1.jpg

why attack others like you did with that photo?... its insulting to tell anyone that they don't matter and I am not going to sit by and watch such abuse go on against anyone
    edited June 2013
    why attack others like you did with that photo?... its insulting to tell anyone that they don't matter and I am not going to sit by and watch such abuse go on against anyone
    Lawlz.... k buddy..:rolleyes:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjkko70IhKBUnFYsFu2vnIjM0b2S_MKKkVxf1SgK14S3_M12GE_g
  • hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Queues are super short on Dragon. I don't even wait 30 seconds most of the time.
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ^Subject.

Please fix this.

You are trying to compete places with other TR PVP bots. Try queueing at level 60, where all the TR bots are now busy farming instances instead.
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • no2uno2u Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The issue is either a) you are trying to que at 7am when people have work and school or b) you aren't on dragon. There, I have pin pointed your problem. Fix accordingly.
  • nwfan34998nwfan34998 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm on dragon and have been sitting in que for 30 minutes now with no pop on a level 43 TR. I have tried relogging..and requeing. Still stuck.
  • hulkinahulkina Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stuck in que for 1 hour 30 minutes+ relogged, requed, still in que for 30 minutes+ with no pop.

TR 40-49 bracket Dragon Server.
  • hondoohondoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Every time a rogue gets screwed an angel gets his wings.
  • pooklove1pooklove1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^Subject.

Please fix this.

I've noticed this as well, on my GF I can get into a pvp match really quick, but my TR who is around the same lvl takes forever.
    edited June 2013
    You'll never guess what's one of the most played classes...! I'll give you a hint.. it's has two feet! :rolleyes:
  • hulkinahulkina Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now in the level 50 bracket. Still 1 hour + queues. If it even pops at all...
  • deadushka0deadushka0 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Poor boy, he waits 3-20 minutes... As a CW i tend to wait for the party for at LEAST 40 minutes. And once it took one and a half hour to get in...

But as a GF it usualy takes up to 5 minutes(never had to wait more).
    edited June 2013
    "You are trying to compete places with other TR PVP bots. Try queueing at level 60, where all the TR bots are now busy farming instances instead."

"But seeing the number of TR's, I'm sure there's a lot of competition."

"I've noticed this as well, on my GF I can get into a pvp match really quick, but my TR who is around the same lvl takes forever."

Thanks guys.

This isn't about entitlement or about "my little problem." I've googled some and found there are a lot of people with the same issues. (Some of the replies---the constructive ones---here show that. I'm just trying to point this out to the devs and hope they notice this and make the game even better.
  • astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Doh! Yes, it not the fact your a rogue, I play GWF and TR and do at least 4 round a day with them both for AD so I know its equal to all.

But, wait, one of the things they will really have to address is the fact that its at least 2x more CW and TR than most any other class (GWF is on the up because it can survive finally). This creates a HUGE HUGE imbalance factor. CW and TR that realize you must fight on the pads to win the match mean the differnce. The team that does this wins, the one that doesnt loses. I see it every day, and most days it 1 GWF (me) and 4 of those 2 or 3 and 2 randoms. When I am on TR its me thats in the 3 and 4, but its still 3 -4.

Just think about it - 3 or 4 peeps that dont stand on pads? thats 50% of the team not really contributing to domination.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My queues always pop in less than 30s. But i play a cleric. :cool:
  • iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yes, I am having the same problem, my second rogue's queues are taking very long (lvl 20-29 & 30-39 <-just leveled). However, on my GF, CW, and DC I get matched up instantly. I don't mind it, but yes rogue queues do seem a bit longer, perhaps due to over population.