test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

reinforced gauntlets - bug... feature!

eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so... warning to all platesmither's out there... if you plan to craft some reinforced gauntlets to sell them, you will be heavily surprised. all other professions can craft reinforced gauntlets and they are all bind on equip - so they can be sold/bought. only (!) the platesmithing ones (like "reinforced timeless hero's gauntlets") are bind on pickup - can't be sold/bought. so don't waste your materials and look closely. i failed, cause i saw some from other professions in the auction house and didn't remember it is neverwinter i am playing.

...and cryptic -> good job!
Post edited by eikoon on

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Save them and wait. See if they fix it. Too many errors in this game. It seems like the people working on loot didn't get together and talk about what they were doing.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    i got them in my bag, won't do anything with em. but when they fix it via patch, they will fix the craft. all items crafted won't be touched (i bet!). :) but if my post saves some of the peoples ad/gold - its fine...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From various reports, it sounds like a huge amount of high level GF gear is currently BoP, which is unfortunate, but probably not going to last forever, so hang on to that stuff.

(Edit: I say this because I am positive I've seen reports about it for PvP gear, and Drake seal gear as well. All specific to GFs.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • devzeydevzey Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From various reports, it sounds like a huge amount of high level GF gear is currently BoP, which is unfortunate, but probably not going to last forever, so hang on to that stuff.

(Edit: I say this because I am positive I've seen reports about it for PvP gear, and Drake seal gear as well. All specific to GFs.)

Yup, as a rogue and control wizard I can get drake items BoE, like they say.
    But a GF tries to get drake items, and they say BoE, and it's bind on pick-up!
    Bit annoying really.
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    eikoon wrote: »
    so... warning to all platesmither's out there... if you plan to craft some reinforced gauntlets to sell them, you will be heavily surprised. all other professions can craft reinforced gauntlets and they are all bind on equip - so they can be sold/bought. only (!) the platesmithing ones (like "reinforced timeless hero's gauntlets") are bind on pickup - can't be sold/bought. so don't waste your materials and look closely. i failed, cause i saw some from other professions in the auction house and didn't remember it is neverwinter i am playing.

...and cryptic -> good job!

Stealth patch on BoP items on GF, to see how are the players responses. If no noise made, all other items will be patched this way too.
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • vadd5555vadd5555 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump!

FIX IT PLZ !
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    timmbeer wrote: »
    Stealth patch on BoP items on GF, to see how are the players responses. If no noise made, all other items will be patched this way too.

Players raise hell. Happens anyway.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!