test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Masters Presents THE FORGE Weekly Live Stream

zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
NEW "TEMPORARY" EPISODE
Our fearless leader chili is still out of commission for a while. But, in his absence, the show will go on. Unfortunately, we don't have the list of submissions that he had accumulated. So I'll have to ask for more submissions for our Live Stream tomorrow.

This is terribly unfair to those who were already in line to be reviewed, but this cannot be helped. In the hopes that chili is back soon. We'll only take the first 3 or 4 quests submitted for this stream on Saturday.

TIME AND DATE
Next Show: Saturday June 29th 3pm EST | 2pm CST | 12pm PST

The Dark Garden NW-DQBGVHH7V by @talli0
The Madness of the Far Realm NW-DNHUS45KC by @orodalf
The Dirty Dwarf NW-DUSXF6LXI by @anrix2

Where: www.twitch.tv/the_forge

Commentators: Apocrs1980 - Nyghoma - Shorlong - Zovya

Giveaways: To be announced in stream

ABOUT THE FORGE
Our objective is to have authors submit their quests to be live stream play tested each week.

We will play the quest in its entirety and each author will give their thoughts verbally on the live stream and briefly discuss what they liked and did not like and any suggestions, tips, hints or tricks we learned along the way to make creating quests easier and more enjoyable for not only the author but the players who play them.

HOW TO SUBMIT
Submissions are in for this stream. Enjoy the show.

HOW WE REVIEW
Our group consist of authors of quests and players of quests. We all have our own opinions of what we like and don't like. We don't hold our opinions back, however. Opinions are just that, not fact, just opinions, take them for what they are. So please be ready for criticism and praise. Hopefully, we all learn something new, and how to improve our quests.
Post edited by zovya on

Comments

• runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Haven't had a chance to catch one of these streams. I'll see this one for sure, though I won't be submitting anything. Gogo, submit, people!
  • anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I wouldn't mind submitting The Dirty Dwarf for review. I've gotten a few comments on how non-intuitive it is, but all the pathing is turned on, so I am at a loss on how to make the navigation easier.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • talli0talli0 Member Posts: 67
    edited June 2013
    Would love for you guys to run through my quest. All the info is in my sig.

Also, just in the last push of finishing up part 2 and so I've been using alot of the comments from part 1 to make the new one even better.
    Talli0's Foundry:

No Country for Old Undead
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump, stream is tomorrow.
  • ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    4. Must be a play time between 10 to 40 minutes in length.
    runis12 wrote: »
    though I won't be submitting anything
    Hue hue hue.

Try hers! I beat her quest in 33 minutes :DThough I completely ommited the dialogs and it was a speedrun
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I submit my quest, The Madness of the Far Realm, NW-DNHUS45KC. It satisfies all of the Forge's criteria.

Thanks!
  • runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Hue hue hue.

Try hers! I beat her quest in 33 minutes :DThough I completely ommited the dialogs and it was a speedrun

Nuuuu, don't play mine! Wait, did I just say that? Yeah, it wouldn't be in the 10-40min range. lol!! :p
  • anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for choosing my quest. I will be on Ventrilo at the start of the stream.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • ruinbaneruinbane Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello.

I am finished my firsth foundry quest but her duration is 60 minuts to 90....

Do you like play it?

Campaign Name: Tales of Neverwinter
    Adventure Name: The Witch of the North

NWS-DNWD6EZLY
    NW-D16VFU8TQ
    Campaign: Tales of Neverwinter "NWS-DNWD6EZLY"
    Adventure: The Witch of the North "NW-D16VFU8TQ"

Link: The Witch of the North
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump. We're going live in 20 minutes.
  • brunomaltabrunomalta Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

Author:@brunomaltasisko

Q1: The Mysterious Mage (NW-DH25ZWZ9T)
    Q2: The Gem of Time (NW-DIV5JX7J3)
    More to Come
  • talli0talli0 Member Posts: 67
    edited June 2013
    Just saw that you're running mine...Don't have audio currently as baby is sleeping in this room but I'm around if you're having issues?

Edit: Dug out headphones so was able to watch your playthrough...and yes, I agree with everything :)

The main reason I haven't submitted it yet to Cryptic is because once I finish part 2, I'll go back and spend a little time polishing the warehouse and crypt. Part 2 is full of dynamic lighting...
    Talli0's Foundry:

No Country for Old Undead