test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Mail myself items

mjstrollamjstrolla Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem I am unable to mail my @ name any items. I can mail to others just not myself. When I send the item it stubbornly stays in my inventory.
Post edited by mjstrolla on

Comments

• Options
    starkrayvenstarkrayven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me too, been having the same problem for a few weeks now.
  • Options
    fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    works fine for me.

you have to use your @account name not @character name, that way the items will be accessible by every character on your account.

obviously if you have two characters on different shards, you wont be able to mail things between them though.
  • Options
    mjstrollamjstrolla Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes I understand to use the @title it tel you so when you look to mail something. Turns out the fix was to collect items and you be able to send more.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i was having this issue when i logged in today. it said i was either banned or that i was using restricted characters in my mail. after going on a complete tirade on support tickets and the support system in general, it seems to now be back to normal.
  • Options
    anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there is a limit to how much you can hold in sending items to yourself
  • Options
    deitytealdeityteal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unless this issue was before the recent patch, it works fine for me. Remember to use your 'handle'. Typically it's your forum name. So I'd be sending stuff my to '@deityteal' or alternatively 'Charactername@deityteal'.