test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.22

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Players can now patch to NeverwinterPreview for the Gauntlgrym playtest today! It should be unlocked shortly.

Quests and Environments
Gauntlgrym
  • Server performance has been improved even further in the second phase of Gauntlgrym.

Items
  • Profession Asset and Booster Packs no longer say that they have a guaranteed Alchemy drop (due to the promo ending).

Localization
  • The intro movie now properly plays in the Polish language when running in the Polish locale.
  • Certain characters that didn't previously display now should properly display.

New Known Issues
  • Power tooltips incorrectly show an "Untranslated variable TIMEDAYS" error.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Test server has already version .25 but don't see topic for it. This version have major bug, can't talk with any NPC. Dialog box is empty, tested in Polish and English version.

3tua.jpg
  • randallskiirandallskii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same for me.. I remember that bug being on preview server version .19 for a half day and then disappered suddenly but yet can just confirm on .25 - no dialogue no chance to enter dungeons
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    matii1509 wrote: »
    Test server has already version .25 but don't see topic for it. This version have major bug, can't talk with any NPC. Dialog box is empty, tested in Polish and English version.

3tua.jpg

same for me, but with the Protector's Encave NPCs - (Guild Former & the Invocation Cleric)
    + Sgt. Knox

Also why am I guildless on the Test Server?
  • naujxnaujx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What to when a Spanish translation?
  • frognatickfrognatick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i enjoy the game but people how many times must this game update realy
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also why am I guildless on the Test Server?

Did you start a guild on the server? Only character data gets transferred over when you transfer your character, not the data for your guild.
  • aesandilaesandil Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    And they let the missing text bug make it live... simply amazing.
  • truedodger1truedodger1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm afraid I can confirm that. Rhix is not very talkative anymore. No more AD for us...
This discussion has been closed.