test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is their another exploit in game?

oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
in the last week i have seen people selling lvl 5 enchantment like crazy. 200 and even 500 in one time. their is no way anyone can gather so many enchantment. now they splitting it to several 10 or 20 batches- probably not to caught any attention. please notify us if their is a new exploit.
Post edited by oriyellow8 on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lets face it, there might be a new exploit but a lot of this is probably due just to node farming bots.

Also ever wondered why the AD:ZEN ratio has increased so much - my best guess is RMTs using a huge number of bots doing leadership to get the AD....
  • utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Lets face it, there might be a new exploit but a lot of this is probably due just to node farming bots.

Also ever wondered why the AD:ZEN ratio has increased so much - my best guess is RMTs using a huge number of bots doing leadership to get the AD....

My guess is that the initial influx of players has waned and now there are less paying people needing diamonds, so the ratio goes up.
  • oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what bot? u need 800 lvl 4 enchantment at least to have 200 lvl 5 enchantments. wher can u find so many?
    unless some one found a honey hole.