2296 HP
    8 AC
    1271 Critical Strike
    1271 Armor Penetration
    644 Defense
    574 Life Steal
    2 piece bonus: 450 Life Steal
    4 piece bonus: 25% more stealth meter, deal 5% more damage while stealthed
  • eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    eikoon wrote: »
    List of T2 PvP Gear and Weapons compared to Swash/Ancient BiS.
    Amount of Grym-Coins needed for PvP Gear: Head & Bracers 45 GC, Chest & Feet 60 GC, Weapons 60 GC x2.

Sets
    Swash
    PvP T2

HP

ArPen

Crit

Recov

Power

LS

4P
    1014 PWR + 1014 Recov
    25% Stealth + 5% Stealth-DMG

* 2P Bonus included for Sets / 4P Bonus not included but listed (so you lose 2285 power and 2038 recov with pvp in comparison to swash)

MH/OH
    Ancient
    PvP T2

Damage
    402-492 x2
    393-481 x2

HP

ArPen

Crit

Power

LS

Defl

* 2P Bonus included (remember no 2P for T2 PvP)

hope it helps :) numbers above are not correct.

edit: attached a picture.
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    GG PvP set is actually viable except you'll lose tons of Power and Recovery.

The weapons are actually the 2nd best weapon set Rogues can get, behind the Ancient weapons. Some might even prefer the PvP weapons due to having so much Armor Pen.
  • utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there any NPC in city selling GG PvP sets or they are strictly dropped in GG only?
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    as far as i know you can get them for the GG PVP coins which you only get from the raid
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    What about gear that drops out of the dungeons in GG. Any word on what that looks like. I know they said T1 and T2, but any chance it may be more like T1.5 and T2.5, being slightly better than the T1 and T2 that comes out of the epics?
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    as far as i know you can get them for the GG PVP coins which you only get from the raid

Which means you can't get them at all, as Grym is still down. :(
  • onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh wow this is a great set. When the hell does Grym open up >.<
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »

There are no raids in this game. Only 5-man dungeons, even in GG. In fact, the T2 GG dungeon is much shorter than normal T2 dungeons.
    What about gear that drops out of the dungeons in GG. Any word on what that looks like. I know they said T1 and T2, but any chance it may be more like T1.5 and T2.5, being slightly better than the T1 and T2 that comes out of the epics?

Same exact gear you'd get from normal T1 and T2 dungeons. No difference at all. None. It's actually pointless to run the Phase 3 GG dungeons if you're already geared out in T2s and if you're not interested in the GG PvP armor / weapon sets. You need to roll against 4 other people and get no chest of your own like you would during Dungeon Delves.

The only good thing about the T2 GG dungeon is what I said above. It's much shorter in length than normal T2 dungeons, so if you have a good group, you can do 2 maybe even 3 runs during the 30 minutes they allow people to run it.