test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym Flash Playtest: June 24, 2013

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Hey there folks! We're going to be playing Gauntlgrym on NeverwinterPreview from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM PDT to make sure we're all ready to turn the zone back on with our next build push. Here's what you can do to join up!
  • First, you'll need a level 60 character.
  • Go to http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview and copy over your Level 60 character to the NeverwinterPreview shard.
  • Open your Neverwinter launcher. You should now see a NeverwinterPreview option on the patching screen (after the initial login)!
  • Once you're all patched up, click Play and log in like normal.
  • Head on over to Protector's Enclave, join or start a guild, and make sure the guild forms an alliance with either the Delzoun Explorers or Luskan Corsairs!
    • The Delzoun and Luskan recruiters can be found in the Trade of Blades in Protector's Enclave.
    • If you are unable to log on before 5:00 PM, you'll have to find and join an existing guild - New guilds can't ally themselves with either faction while Gauntlgrym is running.
  • Once Iron Tabernacle starts up at 5:00 PM, use the Overworld Map (via any travel gate) and click on Gauntlgrym.
  • Play and enjoy!
  • Please give us your feedback on the NeverwinterPreview Feedback Forums here!

Thanks a ton!
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• mishettemishette Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Too bad no level 60 yet. :( have fun
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    We're noticing an issue with creating guilds right after transferring a character. Once you get to Protector's Enclave, please try logging out and back in if you're getting the "You must be level 15..." error message.
  • saintnewagesaintnewage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im in, hopefully it doesn't take two hours for my character to copy over.
  • dragonmage2010dragonmage2010 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hopefully it doesn't take forever to patch like it did with the live patch
  • therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    I'm stuck at 90% for 15 minutes, now :(
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • darkosx1darkosx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    patching takes a bit.. trying to get in under the wire.
  • therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    It jumped to 99% xD i'm gonna make it in time...i hope.
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • darkosx1darkosx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    couldn't get in an allied guild in time. ah well.
  • cyberranger71cyberranger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't get in a guild so useless to go there.
  • zanarkheneldzanarkheneld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So... We still get the title even if the dungeon queue didn't pop, right? I did part one and the pvp. No luck on Fardelver's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I liked this better than I thought I would. My only suggestions are:

1. Let experience accrue for companions. Trying to level my companion but she didn't get any experience even though she's way below 60.
    2. Give us the glowing path to show us where to take things. I ran around for awhile before I figured out where I'm supposed to turn things in that I had collected.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    We're noticing an issue with creating guilds right after transferring a character. Once you get to Protector's Enclave, please try logging out and back in if you're getting the "You must be level 15..." error message.

Maybe you should get rid of the lame guild requirement and that wouldn't be a problem.
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    Thanks a ton for participating, folks!

You'll still qualify for the title even if the dungeon queue didn't pop. We're also looking into a second chance to get the title; stay tuned for more info!
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    None of my characters have a new title available, despite participating in the event last night including defeating the T2 boss. Will it be coming later?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• rannox1rannox1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can we Queue as 20 yet? If not, please tell me its in the future...
  • bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Soo, i took part and yes i did enjoy it.

what happened to the promised title ?? your now offering a 'second chance' to get the title lol, i never even got the first one,
    my faction won both 1st and 2nd phases, we contunued to the tier 2 dungeon and defeated that also, and no title ????
    more info would be nice, or is this just another thing to add to the not working list.............
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My guess is the title will be available whenever the next patch drops.
This discussion has been closed.