test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what class would you like to see

tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I’m pretty sure everyone will have a class that they would want to see in the game personal I would like to see a dual welding warrior a class that will let you dual welding without have to be a Trickster Rogue and can fight on the front lines

This thread is to discuss about the different ideas and class that you would like to see in the game and that they will one day be hopeful add in to the game.
For every class i will make a new thread with a poll like the one above so People can vote for the class they want to see.
Post edited by tb00 on

Comments

• Options
    cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    strange poll (it should be something like:"would you want to see new class and what would it be?") but yes, I would like to see warlock who would be able to summon entities from "beyond" and smite enemies with fireballs (also throw little curse here and there from time to time:3)
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thread title suggests a poll with a list of classes to choose from. Poll suggests you're talking about a specific class but doesn't say which class. First post describes a class you'd like to see.

I'd suggest a poll with many classes as options to pick with a thread title of "Poll: Which of these classes would you like next?", although I'm pretty sure we've already had posts like that. Flooding the forums with a bunch of single yes/no threads for each class will simply lead to a bunch of yes/no answers that don't really mean anything.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kalizaar wrote: »
    Thread title suggests a poll with a list of classes to choose from. Poll suggests you're talking about a specific class but doesn't say which class. First post describes a class you'd like to see.

I'd suggest a poll with many classes as options to pick with a thread title of "Poll: Which of these classes would you like next?", although I'm pretty sure we've already had posts like that. Flooding the forums with a bunch of single yes/no threads for each class will simply lead to a bunch of yes/no answers that don't really mean anything.

im new to the forms any way when i get a few class i will do a thread for every 10 new class with a poll like you suggested
  • Options
    vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tb00 wrote: »
    im new to the forms any way when i get a few class i will do a thread for every 10 new class with a poll like you suggested

There is one already. :)
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?369162-possible-class-poll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    vold316 wrote: »

i have looked at the link and it dose not matter this thread is just to let People discuss there ideas for class also can we stop putting up post that aren't about a class.
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Until build customization is installed, all classes will be bland an not unique.

Druid. But only when all aspects of the druid can be applied.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I want a psionic class personally.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    I want a psionic class personally.

could you give more detail because if you ask me the Control Wizard is very Similar to psionic class so could you add some more detail like powers and what type of class it is.
This discussion has been closed.