test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wtf is this bs

drussivdrussiv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
I just had a TR stop my entangling force after like half a second.

What is that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, why are we called control wizard if we can't control ****?
Post edited by drussiv on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Entangling should be your second CC. You want them to blow their "Impossible to Catch", which kills all CC, before you use such a killer CC on them.
  • drussivdrussiv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Entangling should be your second CC. You want them to blow their "Impossible to Catch", which kills all CC, before you use such a killer CC on them.

But I always start with tab q tab MM and then E. So technically it is my 2nd cc. (Q is chill strike or whatever its called).
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    drussiv wrote: »
    But I always start with tab q tab MM and then E. So technically it is my 2nd cc. (Q is chill strike or whatever its called).

Then you got unlucky. A good pvp TR would know to wait for the EF as a pre-cursor to the finisher from most CWs.

Of course, you could assume all TR are good and be ready to use Chill Strike after EF, instead. You could use Icy Rays as your first attack, for example.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol getting mad cause a rogue broke out of your main control spell.

its not the end of the world. Cant have someone completely succumb to your every whim in battle.
    edited June 2013
    lol getting mad cause a rogue broke out of your main control spell.

its not the end of the world. Cant have someone completely succumb to your every whim in battle.

But that is the thing, we are the control class, but it's made useless and on top other classes have just as good control (knock down, silence). That is what is annoying me.
    edited June 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Then you got unlucky. A good pvp TR would know to wait for the EF as a pre-cursor to the finisher from most CWs.

Of course, you could assume all TR are good and be ready to use Chill Strike after EF, instead. You could use Icy Rays as your first attack, for example.

Thanks, I'll give that a try!
  • migfiremigfire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The first step to controlling your wizard is to control your tears.