test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Video #3 ( GWF ) All footage since "Balance" patch.

krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hey everyone! Some of you asked for another, some flamed, either way an awesome video this time around! All since the "balance" patch! Here it is! Watch in HD - Enjoy & thank you for the support as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm44DBtWD4I&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by krewcify on

Comments

• shultzillashultzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Looks to me like a P2W Sentinel build. Seeing Restoring Strike's HoT, yea it's a P2W Sentinel build. Nothing special here. Just the fotm.
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Been playing GWF since the start of open beta, look up my previous videos, I'd like to see any video that isn't the only 3 we have viable atm. :) Sour grapes?
    edited June 2013
    I wasn't trying to insult at all. If it came off that way, I apologize. I was just saying it's the fotm, that's all. I've seen plenty of posts of that current build, and I know it's sick. Just saying it's nothing special.
  • theliethesametheliethesame Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Wondering when they will fix tenebrous stacking.
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wondering when they will fix tenebrous stacking.

Hopefully soon.

shultzilla wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to insult at all. If it came off that way, I apologize. I was just saying it's the fotm, that's all. I've seen plenty of posts of that current build, and I know it's sick. Just saying it's nothing special.

My fault, yeah, there isn't really much to choose from right now. I understand your view.
    edited June 2013
    No problem. In the meantime, enjoy wrecking in PvP/PvE and hearing the QQ.
  • youlike91youlike91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would you mind posting your build and gear/enhancements you use I would really love to try this out
    edited June 2013
    youlike91 wrote: »
    Would you mind posting your build and gear/enhancements you use I would really love to try this out

Soulforge/greater plague/greater tenebrous.
  • implinimplin Member Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Heh quit giving the build away. ;D

But really, I haven't payed to win and yet just with lesser's which I have got the AD for through pvp I can still do 1v2 easily.

Oh by the way krewcify, I've found a really good blue belt for GWF that gives twice the health of any other belt and is offense slot. I don't know if you know if it but it seems like it would be pretty good for you to get as it would probably give 550 more hp. :D

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • inkforceinkforce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what gear is it??? which set???
    edited June 2013
    implin wrote: »
    Heh quit giving the build away. ;D

But really, I haven't payed to win and yet just with lesser's which I have got the AD for through pvp I can still do 1v2 easily.

Oh by the way krewcify, I've found a really good blue belt for GWF that gives twice the health of any other belt and is offense slot. I don't know if you know if it but it seems like it would be pretty good for you to get as it would probably give 550 more hp. :D

Pm me the belt :P I'd really like to see what you have. I currently use Valiant belt of vitality.
  • adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nice video. I just hope people don't start claiming its GWF only and cry for a GWF nerf. Its tenebrous that needs the nerf, it needs to be subject to dr. There are rogues, wiz's, gf's and I've even ran into a dps cleric stacking tene.

Anyways good job. Good to see someone playing the spec right, run into so many lately that are bad evven with tenebrous. Curious to what server you play on? Haven't ran into you yet so guessing its not mindflayer.

Enjoy the hell outta tene while it lasts. Then go crit arp and continue to own :-D
  • chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I saw you pick up that pot! Vid doesn't count.
    edited June 2013
    adhal81 wrote: »
    Nice video. I just hope people don't start claiming its GWF only and cry for a GWF nerf. Its tenebrous that needs the nerf, it needs to be subject to dr. There are rogues, wiz's, gf's and I've even ran into a dps cleric stacking tene.

Anyways good job. Good to see someone playing the spec right, run into so many lately that are bad evven with tenebrous. Curious to what server you play on? Haven't ran into you yet so guessing its not mindflayer.

Enjoy the hell outta tene while it lasts. Then go crit arp and continue to own :-D

Yeah, they already did a minor ninja nerf to 20 seconds. I ran Crit AP in my first two videos. It was fun, just hated any damage that came my way. =/

I saw you pick up that pot! Vid doesn't count.

Hahahaha, +1 to you sir!
  • adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Proper ninja pot picking always counts! Lol

As for the damage I've been using titan chest and gloves to help mitigate damage, I am using lesser tenebrous atm cause I'm broke, sorta regretting it now that the con fix went in since I am hitting way harder on my non tenebrous hits. You do have to back out much earlier using the crit arp gear thogu. Still, can take quite a bit as long as I don't come across someone packing greater tenes, but at that point no amount of armor saves your ***.

Curious, do you run with the feat that gives 25% defense when slam is up? I've found it to be a life saver when I'm getting FF'd.
  • implinimplin Member Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    adhal81 wrote: »
    Curious, do you run with the feat that gives 25% defense when slam is up? I've found it to be a life saver when I'm getting FF'd.

You chose that over Master at arms? Master at arms increases your deflect chance by 15% while you keep up the stacks by attacking and also gives a constant 5 AC. Or did you pick the 5 points for it off the instigator tree?

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
    edited June 2013
    implin wrote: »
    You chose that over Master at arms? Master at arms increases your deflect chance by 15% while you keep up the stacks by attacking and also gives a constant 5 AC. Or did you pick the 5 points for it off the instigator tree?

I'm running my own build, 0/5/25 atm. Is it the best, I don't know, but it works for me. I may still tweak it more but I'm happy atm. But I do have the weapon mastery feat. I run weapon mastery and bravery. Basically trying to strike a balance between offense and defense. Cresendo is my "its been fun, cya" move, slam is my "Oh ****! Where's my team!" Move :-D
  • alfinnetealfinnete Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello

I liked the video.

GWF see many talking about this build, Sentinel. From what you say she is using.

Could you describe a little about your build? Show us how it is?

It could also tell us the status primaries that used and type of set?

Thank you.
  • merkyahmerkyah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Haha. So, do you really believe it is a Kill Steal when a rogue comes and kills the enemy GWF with 50% HP all the way to 0% with just the rogue himself, all while you guys are trying to capture the point? I guess you don't like winning games? Or points for your team to win? What should a rogue do in a situation like that next time... Just sit off the node and watch you slowly kill another GWF? Please explain, I must be confused :/
  • budushiebudushie Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what makes ur sword glow like that cause mine looks nothing like that with greater plague fire lol
    edited June 2013
    merkyah wrote: »
    Haha. So, do you really believe it is a Kill Steal when a rogue comes and kills the enemy GWF with 50% HP all the way to 0% with just the rogue himself, all while you guys are trying to capture the point? I guess you don't like winning games? Or points for your team to win? What should a rogue do in a situation like that next time... Just sit off the node and watch you slowly kill another GWF? Please explain, I must be confused :/

The rogue is a guildy and close friend of mine, its a joke between us. He thought it was hilarious and so did the rest of my guild :) It wasn't meant for any disrespect.
    edited June 2013
    budushie wrote: »
    what makes ur sword glow like that cause mine looks nothing like that with greater plague fire lol

I use an AXE not a sword
  • budushiebudushie Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    krewcify wrote: »
    I use an AXE not a sword

iono ill change the looks see if it changes
    edited June 2013
    merkyah wrote: »

No, what is a kill steal is those dirty little rogues that sit in the back stealthing till someones near death and throw knives at that target only, to many of those worthless dredges lately.

However I love when the skilled rogues take advantage of me taking FF, and clean up on them.

You can tell the diff between a kill stealer and someone who is actually helping the team.
  • riggsxriggsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hate that enchant... But hey, you look like Batman, so you win! ;)
    edited June 2013
    riggsx wrote: »
    Hate that enchant... But hey, you look like Batman, so you win! ;)

Haha thanks!
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is that the Sharp Ice Axe?
    Admiralsig.png
    edited June 2013
    realbo wrote: »
    Is that the Sharp Ice Axe?

Yeah, it is!
  • hetharhethar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great video.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    P2W
    Except you're still sub par.
    English is not my first language.