test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OH MY GOSH This community! (Pissed)

najitonajito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
FFS I've been waiting for hours on the T2 Queue I have around 8.3K GS and I need to get equipments/drakes as much as I can but as soon as I join the party and teleport to the map I get kicked out because of my score! WTF I need to play those maps to improve my char but I get kicked because I'm not that improved? Seriously...
Thus the blade is swung down-
Post edited by najito on

Comments

• Options
    dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited June 2013
    usually you get kicked not because of your score but because they are looking for a specific class.
  • Options
    srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I doubt GS is the issue, if you accept a queue that has already 3-4 people already checked in, chances are they a want DC and you will be booted as soon as u teleport in, accept the queue when the group is blank, i.e. all 5 must accept.
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    You need to form your own group or join/post LFG in zone chat. Its pointless queing for anything unless its below 60 of course then it can be helpful. Also just because you have the bare minimum gearscore to enter a T2 dungeon doesn't mean you should be there. I'd probably kick anyone who entered my T2 dungeon in the PvP epics let alone blues/greens + a couple purples here and there. The fact is id do 4-5x your damage by the end of it and you'd <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> everybody off slowing us down by quite a lot. Last time i let a undergeared dps class in my T2 i did double his damage.....on my cleric....

Rogue being my main Cleric being my alt.
  • Options
    yliana1yliana1 Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Random Queue shouldnt give ANYONE the ability to kick someone... simple imo.
    If you want leet GS 13k for a 8k minimum instance then look for it on zone chat,but dont queue random and then kick people just cause you are the lucky one who got lead lol.

How is he supposed to get gear if he cant even use the game`s auto queue feature cause people cba to play with less good geared people,its so **** simple.. you want a xxk GS grp,dont random queue.. let the people that random queue do their stuff to get gear >.<

That beeing said,random queue can be a pain.. My pet outhealed countless clerics before,at that point i was wondering a little.. I outdps`d people above my level constantly on lowever levels,with worse gear etc.. But overall i would never kick someone just cause his numbers on that scoretab arent better then mine or equal.. If i want elitist groups i look for them,but i dont expect them from random queues :S
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dorkchops wrote: »
    usually you get kicked not because of your score but because they are looking for a specific class.

yesterday as a cleric I went into a queue and was the only cleric there, they looked at my GS which was around 9300 and poked fun at how insanely low it was and kicked me... and that is as a cleric using random join
  • Options
    najitonajito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yliana1 wrote: »
    Random Queue shouldnt give ANYONE the ability to kick someone... simple imo.
    If you want leet GS 13k for a 8k minimum instance then look for it on zone chat,but dont queue random and then kick people just cause you are the lucky one who got lead lol.

How is he supposed to get gear if he cant even use the game`s auto queue feature cause people cba to play with less good geared people,its so **** simple.. you want a xxk GS grp,dont random queue.. let the people that random queue do their stuff to get gear >.<

That beeing said,random queue can be a pain.. My pet outhealed countless clerics before,at that point i was wondering a little.. I outdps`d people above my level constantly on lowever levels,with worse gear etc.. But overall i would never kick someone just cause his numbers on that scoretab arent better then mine or equal.. If i want elitist groups i look for them,but i dont expect them from random queues :S

Marry me...
    Thus the blade is swung down-
  • Options
    monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    heres the thing, the que isn't a match maker, you shouldn't be joining it solo, its a que, you join with a party and wait for an instance to open up / be created for your group, the problem is your end, and people who don't join it as a full group.

what needs to happen is for them to put in an actual match maker system.

and yes it sucks you get kicked form a group when you have the bare minimum requirements, but, why should a geared out party carry you through it ? form your own group with similar people and run the dungeons and you wont have the issue, also, no one should really be in T2 before they are sporting full tier 1 kit and have atleast the basic enchants on their gear (lvl 5 for appropriate stats) otherwise you really wont be pulling your weight (as much as this game has a higher player skill cap than most mmos, gear still plays a huge vital role).

sayiong all this, the groups who que up with only 3 or 4 people have no place mocking anyone, frankly that just makes them dicks. a feature i would like however is to lock your party so random people dont get qued with you, as theres a fair bit of content that doesnt need a 5 man group to run if your properly kitted out and just after specific drops / a challange.

laters

Jayn
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    xippinxippin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    monkjayn wrote: »
    heres the thing, the que isn't a match maker, you shouldn't be joining it solo, its a que, you join with a party and wait for an instance to open up / be created for your group, the problem is your end, and people who don't join it as a full group.

and yes it sucks you get kicked form a group when you have the bare minimum requirements, but, why should a geared out party carry you through it ? form your own group with similar people and run the dungeons and you wont have the issue, also, no one should really be in T2 before they are sporting full tier 1 kit and have atleast the basic enchants on their gear (lvl 5 for appropriate stats) otherwise you really wont be pulling your weight (as much as this game has a higher player skill cap than most mmos, gear still plays a huge vital role).

sayiong all this, the groups who que up with only 3 or 4 people have no place mocking anyone, frankly that just makes them dicks. a feature i would like however is to lock your party so random people dont get qued with you, as theres a fair bit of content that doesnt need a 5 man group to run if your properly kitted out and just after specific drops / a challange.

laters

Jayn

How are they carrying him through it if he meets the GS requirements? No one can make the judgment on whether they will have to carry someone or not without actually playing with them. Especially in a dungeon where the skill cap simply consists of killing adds and avoiding red circles, the player skill cap in this game is actually extremely low when compared with most mmos since there is no "real" strategy behind any of the trash or bosses.

At some point, those people had an 8300 GS and were probably in a group with someone with a 10k GS or even 13k GS as I have on 3 of my characters and I still occasionally pug T2's just for something to do, I don't feel I am carrying anyone as long as they do their part. Often, I will even put together guild groups of brand new level 60's and only maybe 2 people that meet the T2 GS requirement (sometimes just me) and there is rarely an issue with most bosses.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    xippin wrote: »
    How are they carrying him through it if he meets the GS requirements? No one can make the judgment on whether they will have to carry someone or not without actually playing with them. Especially in a dungeon where the skill cap simply consists of killing adds and avoiding red circles, the player skill cap in this game is actually extremely low when compared with most mmos since there is no "real" strategy behind any of the trash or bosses.

At some point, those people had an 8300 GS and were probably in a group with someone with a 10k GS or even 13k GS as I have on 3 of my characters and I still occasionally pug T2's just for something to do, I don't feel I am carrying anyone as long as they do their part. Often, I will even put together guild groups of brand new level 60's and only maybe 2 people that meet the T2 GS requirement (sometimes just me) and there is rarely an issue with most bosses.

I used to play advanced dungeons and dragons online, when people wanted to do instances they would make a queue and set requirements and requests for joining them, such as they needed a cleric and a thief, here you could put requirements upon gear score. That there is no way to see what groups are trying to form and what they are looking for is a major negative. Waiting for an instance to queue leaves you out in the dark while waiting, but if you could see that there are people trying to get a group together for an instance then you could queue with them for that and know how many players are still needed while you wait. Advanced D&D was an infinitely superior game to this as it actually felt like you were playing D&D but their graphics were horrible and there wasn't PvP which kills it, but playing a thief you were constantly searching for secret doors and hidden things, jumping from rafter to rafter, disarming traps, picking locks, etc. That is what I think about when it comes to a D&D game, feeling like the class I am playing actually is what I am playing.

An archer class would be a nice add to this game.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    najito wrote: »
    FFS I've been waiting for hours on the T2 Queue I have around 8.3K GS and I need to get equipments/drakes as much as I can but as soon as I join the party and teleport to the map I get kicked out because of my score! WTF I need to play those maps to improve my char but I get kicked because I'm not that improved? Seriously...

Yeah this + the trolls that queue up and non stop decline ,so you can't even get into the dungeon rofl .
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Team booting was added because people would get someone who was rude or abusive in their team and have no way to deal with them. people who use this function to cherrypick the best players/classes are exploiting the system ad making it more difficult on everyone else. Queueing is not just to save full teams the hassle of walking to the dungeon. Its to help people who don't have active guilds and real life friends get into dungeons.

It would be nice if there was a way if there was a LFG function where you can have a class/GS requirements when forming a team might save everyone some time. if I was a snarky programmer id try to rig it so that people who kick always got the same class they kicked back. That way people couldn't Kick for more DC or CWs. or if they tried they'd be waiting a LONG.

Also It would be nice if kicking required a vote and had a cool down of 10 min.
    this way the leader could be kicked. the vote cooldown is to prevent(or at least penalize)
    friends agreeing to voteboot and cherry picking. and I do agree booting should be disabled
    for the final boss.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Team booting was added because people would get someone who was rude or abusive in their team and have no way to deal with them. people who use this function to cherrypick the best players/classes are exploiting the system ad making it more difficult on everyone else. Queueing is not just to save full teams the hassle of walking to the dungeon. Its to help people who don't have active guilds and real life friends get into dungeons.

It would be nice if there was a way if there was a LFG function where you can have a class/GS requirements when forming a team might save everyone some time. if I was a snarky programmer id try to rig it so that people who kick always got the same class they kicked back. That way people couldn't Kick for more DC or CWs. or if they tried they'd be waiting a LONG.

Also It would be nice if kicking required a vote and had a cool down of 10 min.

except that the person being rude and abusive can just as easily be the group leader and then they boot those that have higher scores than they do before end rewards are obtained... majority vote really would need no cool down, but even that should be disabled when groups go into end fights (you have to gather into a circle before an end fight starts, why isn't booting disabled at that time)
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its to help people who don't have real life friends get into dungeons.

Wait what ?!
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    IMO if the Dev's designed the content for a set GS range then that is what should be able to run it. I find it alittle said that all the groups out there spamming LF1-2 players to round out their group MUST BE (much higher then recommended GS). Thats like a game with a zone designed for lvls 20-30 and then everytime someone lfg in that lvl range gets denied because he isn't lvl 30-40.

I mean don't like at it like you are carrying him but rather you the elitist is slumming it. It seems that the GS requirement for most groups looking for a player have been on the rise. Stop limiting the OP/and those like him just because you have already run it and want to know speed run it just to farm for AD.
  • Options
    eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    @kerlaa : I cannot agree more with you

Dunno if it's the high cost of injury kits which make people less tolerant or patient... but it's sadly a fact that doing a T2 pug is a nightmare right now.
    People join queue and refuse to join when the ground finder pop up, I've been transferred too many time in a dungeon with 2 or 3 people missing.
    People leave without saying anything, or if they judge that the group is not fast enough, they use exploit etc.

I do think that some T2 bosses are maybe a bit too tough or unbalanced, which make some people feeling that they need to use exploit to complete them.

Right now I never managed to complete any T2 with a pug except Karrundax, but this dungeon has been re-balanced and is definitively ok in regards of the T2 level.

Dev should rebalance the other T2 as well.

Last work : people should keep in mind that a T2 should be doable being full T1 only and without any runes on any armor... such things just add some spices on your dps or other skills.. but should not be a mandatory thing.

Right now many people gave up all T2 gear because of all the problems discussed on this thread, that's not good for the business plan because once people give up high end dungeons, they're not far form quitting the game as well.
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    @kerlaa : I cannot agree more with you

Dunno if it's the high cost of injury kits which make people less tolerant or patient... but it's sadly a fact that doing a T2 pug is a nightmare right now.
    People join queue and refuse to join when the ground finder pop up, I've been transferred too many time in a dungeon with 2 or 3 people missing.
    People leave without saying anything, or if they judge that the group is not fast enough, they use exploit etc.

I do think that some T2 bosses are maybe a bit too tough or unbalanced, which make some people feeling that they need to use exploit to complete them.

Right now I never managed to complete any T2 with a pug except Karrundax, but this dungeon has been re-balanced and is definitively ok in regards of the T2 level.

Dev should rebalance the other T2 as well.

Last work : people should keep in mind that a T2 should be doable being full T1 only and without any runes on any armor... such things just add some spices on your dps or other skills.. but should not be a mandatory thing.

Right now many people gave up all T2 gear because of all the problems discussed on this thread, that's not good for the business plan because once people give up high end dungeons, they're not far form quitting the game as well.

What game have you been playing?
    My main is a TR with "only" 9.7k GS yet I rarely if ever get kicked when I solo queue for T2 PUGs.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, with the event going its pretty much non-stop denials which apparently illustrates a really glaring problem which is that the queue system does not handle quitting players very well.

That and there's a lot of elitism and a lot of really, really bad players that feeds that mentality. It's just a fact that many, many queue groups have at least one player that is clearly doing it incredibly wrong that won't even reply to friendly messages suggesting ways to play off what your character can do or what you know their character can do. Not build changes or anything crazy, but basic stuff like 'don't use repel as a CW unless you're knocking things off ledges'. Anything can be used well, but some things can be used really badly to the detriment of everyone.

You can't even be sure that someone with a 10k gear score knows how to play their class anywhere close to optimally with the market being in the game, so it's entirely true that it's a valueless measure. The only thing it's good for is knowing what they should be capable of after playing through a couple of fights. Leaving before that wastes everyones time.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the thing is, you can reach the minimum GS in truely bad gear that will have you at less than 50% of what a correctly geared playser would be at in a t2, (thats a sensible full t1, with rank 5 runes where aplicable which isnt hard to do, i ran t1 + rank 7 runes when i began t2 weeks ago) and thats ignoring the over geared players like myself (note i form groups before hand and then que as thats what its for - again it is not a lfg or match maker system - stop thinking it is).

however, when i need a random to round out the group ill look through the hundreds of players spamming zone chat lfg and find someone that meets the requirements that im looking for (usualy around 9k+ enchanted for their given job) as frankly control wizards without any **** recovery, rogues without duelist flurry or stacking defense and health, really arent going to be doing their job and will end up being carried, causing more issues and a far longer run than need be (and before anyone thinks it, i prefer to do proper legit clears and have done since the release of game on every dungeon - if your really struggling, its because your undergeared or are simply <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up).

frankly the gear scores in this game are a very bare minimum and with very little effort you can meet the minimum requirements for castle never within 5 minutes of hitting lvl 60 - that is how **** low the GS's are set, and if your goign into a t2 dungeon and havnt atleast put in the work to gearyourself beyond the bare minimum, form your own group of similar players, you will eb able to beat it, and itll be an accomplishment, but dont join a que (which again isnt a matchmaker) and then complain that people kick you because you only just meet the requirements, on the other hand, feel free to ***** at them for not using the que system properly and they deserve it.

as for someone saying i cant make a judgement on if a 8300 GS would be carried through a dungeon before ive seen them, ive taken alot of bare minimum class in t2's and you know what, the rogues get out dpsd by geared clerics / tanks and blown away by geared rogues (as in millions of dmg difference), the base geared CW's struggle to keep a handle on everything as they dont have enough recovery yet, the clerics - as long as thyeve not done somthing really stupid tend to be able to keep up (apart form the ones who dont take AS - well since the threat changes anyway, pre that they went splat very easily) GF and GWF frankly do nothing but get in the **** way (GWF having the worst time as in my experience they need far better equipment than any other class to really shine).

now i may come accross as a bit elitist, and to a small point i guess i am, but most of these issues would not exhist if people would make their own groups and use the que system as its designed as a que for a dungeon WITH your group, and not as a **** match maker.

laters

Monk
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I tend to agree monk, but kicking people before you've even seen them in action is just silly. If you're running, say, Temple of the Spider it makes sense but then again if you're serious you probably aren't using the queue. But Pirates and Spellplague aren't that bad, it's just that the players want to zing through them without actually playing. I like to actually defeat add's along the way as well, and it seems like very few people know how to play their class well enough to actually do that. I almost insist on it now, because I need to know if they know how to play their class or are capable of learning quickly. As long as people listen it's not a problem.

Too many people just say 'lol @ 8.3k' and kick. It's not even a thought process for those types.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the thing is, you can reach the minimum GS in truely bad gear that will have you at less than 50% of what a correctly geared playser would be at in a t2, (thats a sensible full t1, with rank 5 runes where aplicable which isnt hard to do, i ran t1 + rank 7 runes when i began t2 weeks ago) and thats ignoring the over geared players like myself (note i form groups before hand and then que as thats what its for - again it is not a lfg or match maker system - stop thinking it is).

however, when i need a random to round out the group ill look through the hundreds of players spamming zone chat lfg and find someone that meets the requirements that im looking for (usualy around 9k+ enchanted for their given job) as frankly control wizards without any **** recovery, rogues without duelist flurry or stacking defense and health, really arent going to be doing their job and will end up being carried, causing more issues and a far longer run than need be (and before anyone thinks it, i prefer to do proper legit clears and have done since the release of game on every dungeon - if your really struggling, its because your undergeared or are simply <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up).

frankly the gear scores in this game are a very bare minimum and with very little effort you can meet the minimum requirements for castle never within 5 minutes of hitting lvl 60 - that is how **** low the GS's are set, and if your goign into a t2 dungeon and havnt atleast put in the work to gearyourself beyond the bare minimum, form your own group of similar players, you will eb able to beat it, and itll be an accomplishment, but dont join a que (which again isnt a matchmaker) and then complain that people kick you because you only just meet the requirements, on the other hand, feel free to ***** at them for not using the que system properly and they deserve it.

as for someone saying i cant make a judgement on if a 8300 GS would be carried through a dungeon before ive seen them, ive taken alot of bare minimum class in t2's and you know what, the rogues get out dpsd by geared clerics / tanks and blown away by geared rogues (as in millions of dmg difference), the base geared CW's struggle to keep a handle on everything as they dont have enough recovery yet, the clerics - as long as thyeve not done somthing really stupid tend to be able to keep up (apart form the ones who dont take AS - well since the threat changes anyway, pre that they went splat very easily) GF and GWF frankly do nothing but get in the **** way (GWF having the worst time as in my experience they need far better equipment than any other class to really shine).

now i may come accross as a bit elitist, and to a small point i guess i am, but most of these issues would not exhist if people would make their own groups and use the que system as its designed as a que for a dungeon WITH your group, and not as a **** match maker.

laters

Monk

I don't know. I have PUG'd nearly every T1 dungeon with little to now problem (other then early runs when no one knew what was going on). T2 groups I join usually still use the queue to pick up that last player sometimes. The queue system is fine for pugging as long as the players now their roll and class. Knowing your roll/class/skill can not however be measured by GS. Just because someone/partial group demands 1.5x the required/recommened GS doesn't mean they don't know their roll/class/skill and need to be booted tho. I have seen some 10+ that didn't know their roll/class every well, does that mean I need/should demand an even higher GS to make up for it. If this mentality continues T1 groups will soon be demanding 9+k GS and T2 14k+. I mean their has to be a way for new lvl 60 players to get into dungeon runs or they will never progress.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    there is a way to gear up as a new 60, in t1, where admitedly the group make up isnt all that important, but come t2, make your own group before hand, by the sound of these forums, theres thousands of low geared players wanting to run t2's, so why dont they form and group up together, THEN que up? (as i keep saying this is how its meant to be used!)

laters

Monk
  • Options
    eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    @ healhamsta,

I've played the same game than you.. but it seems you don't read post or understand them.
    Next time re-reread and make sure your reply is link to what you're quoting.

In my sentence I was referring to people who are leaving at any point of the dungeon, beginning, after a wipe, before end bosses or if anyone in the group doesn't know or want to use exploit etc.

Not a single time in my post I used the work "kick"... go take another coffee ans your brain is not fully awake.
  • Options
    nornsavantnornsavant Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It’s pretty short sighted really, but altruism just doesn’t seem to be the normal mode for humans.

I think there should be a difference made between the player who gets in and just sits there and jumps for the rest of the prep time and then pulls everything without hitting any of the correct buttons and the player who is there because he or she needs what drops to gear themselves up and learn the content.

All the elitists are doing is narrowing the pool from which they themselves can draw. They are just making it more likely that they will be able to find less and less people capable of facing the content. Not because they are idiots but because they have never been allowed to learn it or gear for it.

Why should they carry you? Because it makes you better at facing that content. Because it gets you gear that helps you fulfill the class role. Because it makes it more likely they will get someone who can do the dungeon from a random match.

Since humans are so viciously self-interested, think of it as an investment. The more characters you help learn the fights, the more likely you are to win the fights even with a pug. The better geared the populace is in general, the more likely you will be able to pick and choose when it comes time to take on hard content.

Or you can eat all your cake and then wonder where it went. Herp Derp, c’mon guys. Use some of those neurons.
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited June 2013

laters

Jayn
    Actually the queue is a match maker...it's the whole point of it. It just provides matches based on what is available.

Either queue with 5 or accept what you get. Quit wasting people's time by queuing with 4 and kicking others you don't want. It is immature, selfish and lazy.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually the queue is a match maker...it's the whole point of it. It just provides matches based on what is available.

Either queue with 5 or accept what you get. Quit wasting people's time by queuing with 4 and kicking others you don't want. It is immature, selfish and lazy.

But it creates very entertaining rage threads
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    @ healhamsta,

I've played the same game than you.. but it seems you don't read post or understand them.
    Next time re-reread and make sure your reply is link to what you're quoting.

In my sentence I was referring to people who are leaving at any point of the dungeon, beginning, after a wipe, before end bosses or if anyone in the group doesn't know or want to use exploit etc.

Not a single time in my post I used the work "kick"... go take another coffee ans your brain is not fully awake.

Aye, quoted the wrong person meant to quote the guy about booting people in groups.
    Also Gear Score is a joke as GS can be easily inflated with enchants. (It's why my TR is "only" 9.7k has absolutely no enchants except in belt/neck but full Sinister set while my Cleric has 9.3k with PvP set full of enchants.)
    My cleric alt runs T2s with PvP gear (barely T2 worthy) since I'm too lazy to acquire the rest of the miracle healer set (farmed 2 pieces so far) & functions just fine although it involves significantly more dodging than "normal" DCs since I can't face tank as much as a decently geared Cleric.

When you get transferred to a team with 2 or more players missing (usually the DC/GF) it means it's a failed group which couldn't get past the 1st boss that is most likely going to remain a fail group. Simply wait a bit for the team to disintegrate so that a fresh group can start.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    All this reminds me of when I used to play WOW during the Lich King Raid and they would only take people with a certain gear score.

My Advice, Find a Guild that you can grow with and gear up with.
  • Options
    atherratherr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    I know the feeling. People have been a bit rough in this game so far. But, hopefully things will change. :)