test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wizard Bugs?

onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
I've been having some issues with some of the powers in the early levels of the games. I'm wondering if some of you are having the same trouble.

Entangling Force: Sometimes it doesn't engantle anyone. They just stand there. Sometimes I see "Immune" appear over their head even though they don't doge. This happens both PvE and PvP
Chill Strike: This doesn't hit. I mean it hits, but it doesn't freeze, nor does it do damage and people are not dodging.
Arcane Singularity: When I try to activate it, it just turns white, and then turns off.
Post edited by onehappygnade on

Comments

• llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've been having some issues with some of the powers in the early levels of the games. I'm wondering if some of you are having the same trouble.

Entangling Force: Sometimes it doesn't engantle anyone. They just stand there. Sometimes I see "Immune" appear over their head even though they don't doge. This happens both PvE and PvP
    Chill Strike: This doesn't hit. I mean it hits, but it doesn't freeze, nor does it do damage and people are not dodging.
    Arcane Singularity: When I try to activate it, it just turns white, and then turns off.

the only time i see immune is if its a boss enemy on entangling force. in pvp if its against warriors with shields they are blocking.

occasionally i see chill strike do this, but it is because it is tracking the target and they moved where i dont have proper line of site. 99% of the time it works fine.

never seen that happen with singularity.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think most of those are covered by either being CC-immune mob or if in pvp someone already has CC on them from a similar category.

The AS one I am not sure what you mean. I have noticed that much more often than I would like AS' blackhole will turn transparent after casting leaving just a central white/grey fixed size circle around which the mobs are collected and rotated. It makes it significantly tougher to judge when to do pushes. I have to rely on sound cues and watching the flight patch of mobs alone. It is so annoying that I am thinking of changing my graphics settings back to default (from their Low settings currently) to see if this is what is causing the issue. However, the key thing is that AS still works in this situation and does not "turn off".

There is another situation that happens much more rarely. After teleporting, immediately pressing any daily may cause the daily to be consumed but have no effect. This is a bit like how Steal Time is bugged on use immediately after teleporting, but it is much harder to replicate consistently. Is this what you mean?
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    there's also a bug where if you spam your daily you'll get two dailies of the same type..I have tried this and tried spamming two different dailies and it works.