test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange Balance not accessible?

fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have about 90k AD in my exchange balance, which i can only access from one character, my other two characters (on another shard) cannot access it.

i have heard a couple of people say this is working as intended, but if i managed to transfer my AD from one shard to another already, surely i should be able to transfer it back, right? (a good 70k is from one of the characters that i cannot withdraw it on)

also, the tooltip says "every character on your account" and i can still access all of my zen.

all signs point to bug.

I suppose since this bug only seems to affect AD and not Zen, i could trade all my AD for zen, transfer my zen to my main account then sell zen for AD again, but the bug should be fixed regardless.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You could always use the same trick STO and CO users do to transfer their similar currencies, that is put up an AD sale offer with very low value, like the minimum, then change characters, and cancel the offer. The AD should go to the character that canceled the offer. At least if the Neverwinter system is working the same way it does in the other 2 games.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    You could always use the same trick STO and CO users do to transfer their similar currencies, that is put up an AD sale offer with very low value, like the minimum, then change characters, and cancel the offer. The AD should go to the character that canceled the offer. At least if the Neverwinter system is working the same way it does in the other 2 games.

actually, i can't.

lets say my characters are called 1 2 and 3

1 has all my AD and is on mindflayer,
    2 and 3 have nothing and are on beholder,

most of the AD came from 2 origionally, but for some reason i cant reclaim them, and if 1 makes a listing, i can only see/cancel it on 1.

not on 2 or 3.

hence the problem.

character 1 doesn't show up in the exchange log for characters 2 and 3 either.

edit: character 2 can see character 3's listing though, so its definately a Shard issue.

what makes it so strange is that i can still see my zen.

you would think if i can see one, then i would be able to see the other, right?
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ah yes being on different shards is a problem but may be fixed if they ever join the shards.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    Ah yes being on different shards is a problem but may be fixed if they ever join the shards.

well, considering i already managed to transfer it from one shard to another, and now i'm having trouble swapping it back

it shouldn't take something major like merging all the servers just to fix this little bug.