test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invasion Event Vendor Gone!

justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a ton of bones that I'm now unable to redeem. Bring him back.
Post edited by justicebringer3 on

Comments

• powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1

Needs to be around for at least 24hours after an event, if not longer
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    This is not a bug. This is working as intended, even if people are not happy about it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dakxerdakxer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a ton of bones that I'm now unable to redeem. Bring him back.

They have said this was a timed event - the 20/20 hindsight suggestions would be you should have sold before you logged off, lol. :p

I'm guessing the bone dealer will appear in other "events", so unless your inventory doesn't have the room for the bones, you will just have to wait for his return.

That being said - if enough people complain, it's possible they will put the vendor back for a "limited time", but given the game just went officially live, I'm guessing their plate will be full of other issues, and bone vender for people that forgot to sell will be very low on the priority list. Oh, I have some too as I forgot, but not what I would classify as "a ton".
  • justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dakxer wrote: »
    They have said this was a timed event
    And the event is still on the in-game calendar as of today. When I logged in, the event were still going. After the last invasion, players were told another was coming, and then after the 1 minute reminder flashed, the skies were cleared and everything was gone. That's ridiculous.
  • ahsmagnetahsmagnet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    not to worry
    Subject
    100+ bags of bones

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Customer Support) 06/20/2013 11:30 AM
    Hello

Thank you for your patience.

We have passed this along and the Vendor will return in game.

Unfortunately I have not been provided a time as to when the vendor will return exactly but we do plan on bringing him back as soon as possible.

GM Navi
    Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!
    Customer By Web Form 06/20/2013 11:26 AM
    logged in today markos + assistant are gone. where can i redeem all these bones?
  • gamespeakgamespeak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL, I wonder if NW creators has ever played a MMO in there spare time before... If they did they would know this one was a no brainier.

Venders for events ALL WAYS stay up longer then the event.
    Boss = 60 Guardian
    Mad Hatter = 60 Rogue
    Foundry "Zombie Survival - Nightmare" NW-DRBK6WNML