test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kick in the last boss in the DD event

solari666solari666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
The leader without more simply kicked half the party after which we had contributed in defeating the boss, so we lost bau delve!! DM wanted to investigate the violation of this player for the game to keep the level expected by the company! this is ridiculous and revolting! if not enough falls constants server these players and destroy the image of the game engine!! take vigorous action!

Player name: <No Naming and Shaming>

Plz dudes make one BLACK LIST

I have one sugestion: CRYPTIC please create a voting mechanism between the party before any kicks!
Post edited by solari666 on

Comments

• difssdifss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    VOTE TO KICK system FTW!!!!!!!:mad:
  • senarokisenaroki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is absurd, deserves to be taken out of neverwinter!!
    BAN THIS PLAYER!!
  • legendaryzeelegendaryzee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :/ man.. some players can be such <my eyes!>.. A voting system would be great yeah!
  • solari666solari666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And when we talk about this the guy just laught.

<No no no!>
  • lectorzlectorz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We can't accept players with that attitude. I was present at this time with 2 more friends of the guild. The Cryptic has to do something about it, a voting system would be the solution for this case.
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Solari, unfortunately he probably won't be banned. However, what you have done may get you banned. There is no naming or shaming in the forums.
  • yliana1yliana1 Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Ok 2 things

#1 Calling out Players on the forum is BAD! (we have no way of knowing if you arent just lying about this,and framing someone that u dont like for whatever reason,and if everyone starts calling everyone out here this turns into a war pretty fast.. so dont call out names,for your own sake)

#2 YES,this is a major "turn off" for me aswell... I have been in more bad random groups then i have been in nice ones.. PvP and PvE,people kick you for whatever reason if they dont like your build,gs,playstyle etc,or just out of plain greed and loot <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...
    Sure i can avoid it by not grouping with randoms,but thats not really the solution to anything,else we could say that about Bots,ninjalooting and any other grouping related issue too ^^ And then the Queue could be removed alltogether aswell..

For the time beeing i really dont queue random if i can avoid it,gotta start looking for an active guild... not the worst of things tho ^^
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Calling people out will get this thread locked and prob a warning for you.
    On a side note that guys a ****** and was called out before I believe in zone chat for the same bs.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Trolls are going to troll. This is why you queue with a group and ask the pug to give leadership. If they doing give leadership, just drop and requeue.
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Use a vote kick system and still keep the current system to where the one person that isn't in a majority group is going to have leader.
    That way when the individual tries to kick the party of 4 the vote system kicks in and obviously no one gets kicked.
    The person that has leader can be kicked after the leader decides to create a vote meaning the 4 people are only allowed to kick the leader if the leader has initiated a vote to kick.
    This will work for party of 2:3, 1:4, 1:2:2 or 1:1:1:1:1. The voting system prevents others getting kicked unjustly and the leader to minority prevents abuse from people who are the majority in a party.
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It took another MMO I play half a year to place in a vote kick option, hope Cryptic does it faster.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    Kicking after the final boss should be a bannable offense imho. Not sure if this game has any type of "griefing" policy, but from what I've seen I wouldn't bet on it.

This game seems to cater to those of a predatory and anti-social nature.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I saw you post this up in Protector's, you're not the 1st to have this happen to and you won't be the last.. this happens a lot, people are jerks, I found that most the time it's someone who isn't in a Guild who is the 1 who will kick players out and steal all the loot. this is kind of profiling players who aren't in a guild but it does make sense, someone who is in a guild is more likely to not get a bad rep than someone who isn't in a guild and won't suffer any consequences. what I'm trying to say is if anyone who gets leadership in the party and isn't in a guild than you're more likely to just get kicked at end of boss when Loot drops, so ask for leadership.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is the only way to ninja stuff in NW right now , so the guy used it in his advantage derrrp.
  • solari666solari666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lectorz wrote: »
    We can't accept players with that attitude. I was present at this time with 2 more friends of the guild. The Cryptic has to do something about it, a voting system would be the solution for this case.

I have been in pugs where four members were from one guild and just needed a DC, and they still kicked on the last boss. (Curious players on Beholder can PM for the guild name if they want)
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why did they remove the ability to stay in zone after you've been kicked? without fixing this problem.

Makes no ****ing sense.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It took another MMO I play half a year to place in a vote kick option, hope Cryptic does it faster.

Yeah so 4 men premades can votekick you easily for teh lelz , not happening .
  • quickcastquickcast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I feel that there should be a place to report player names. This has happened to me many times now and will keep happening unless something is done.
    Btw the last player that kicked my group is god @ Diogene0.
    edited July 2013
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Yep, i was in this group and got kicked by a player . Also, he claimed he already did a lot of times before us (i just copied the log if the DMs want proofs about his behavior.

What i can't understand is why this kind of players can still play. When i was admin on a MMO privated server. The moment i got a report about this behavior from 2 or more players, i ban the "perpetrator" until the case is solved... but no, here, those trolls can still play. Why don't make, together with the "kick vote system", a REALLY CLEVER system to denounce these players and to inform about their behaviors? I.E. Perfect World may lose a lot of players due this.

BTW: He kicked us from the party telling us we used exploits... the same exploits he used to came into Karr's chamber, claim the DD event chest and the loot from the red dragon...

lol, isn't there a reasonably active person on the forums with this name?
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed. Neither is exploiting, although it seems to be all the rage.
    edited July 2013
    Why did Cryptic spend the time to patch out our ability to stay inside and loot our chest if kicked?
    edited July 2013
    I wondered the same. Maybe it was being used in an exploit?
    edited July 2013
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    I am not "shaming" a player but informing about his behavior, very different.

It is not allowed. That information is posted all over the forums as well as in the TOS.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Why did Cryptic spend the time to patch out our ability to stay inside and loot our chest if kicked?

If true, this does seem a mindbogglingly stupid thing to do even by the pretty low standards that Cryptic have been running at recently...
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    If true, this does seem a mindbogglingly stupid thing to do even by the pretty low standards that Cryptic have been running at recently...
    Didn't the check box to force a choice before removing you from the instance get removed? It was under HUD if I remember correctly.
    edited July 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Didn't the check box to force a choice before removing you from the instance get removed? It was under HUD if I remember correctly.

Yes, it has been removed. What I do not understand is why.
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just do guild party. Never got loot prob
  • evo404evo404 Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    Just do guild party. Never got loot prob

What a terrible, nonconstructive solution. How about they fix such a horrible problem instead of people being required to join a guild and avoid regular game content in order to get their loot and progress in game? It is utterly ridiculous how something so glaring is still in the game. Kinda like how GWF's Unstoppable skill STILL breaks all the time, among many other things I'm sure.

That's a great example of how NOT run a game, by ignoring major game-breaking issues for months on end. What's worse is that they would seemingly require such simple fixes. Luckily, this hasn't happened to me yet but so help me I would be done with the game if it did. That would be the last straw. Such nonsense...
  • d00meed00mee Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2013
    Seriously... Still no solution. I just got kicked from CN after Draco death. Common devs pls help us!
    It is so dumb.