test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Request]-Companion Upgrade books!!!

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I am humbly asking the Dev's to implement the companion upgrade books as soon as possible, reasonably priced too please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• tyrannisstyranniss Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd also like these to be added, but at this point I figure they're holding off on em to make more money off the zen buyable companions
  • ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    The Normal Whites Should ALL be able to be upgraded with GOLD, at least 1 tier more.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ctowers wrote: »
    The Normal Whites Should ALL be able to be upgraded with GOLD, at least 1 tier more.

That is actually quite a good idea - to let us get green versions of normal companions with just gold.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Judging on how much mount upgrades cost, I have no hope on the companion upgrades being anywhere near reasonable in regards to cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ctowers wrote: »

Yeah, that's going to happen, lol.
  • ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Did you even read the link you provided? There is nothing in there that indicates upgrades will be sold for gold.

/fail
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have an idea that would be great. It is just an idea, dev's feel to use it if you want. Say you are a level 24 ( your class here ) and have a max stat white level cleric you happened to name Myrtle the Bandaid. No judgment here on naming her Myrtle. OK you walk into Protectors Enclave and get a mail so you walk over to the mailbox to see what it is. You get a note saying that you are invited to come to the mage ware shop. Signed Mya. Thats not far from you, I'll go check it and it out. You get there and step inside. You are greeted warmly by a tall woman, lightly brown haired with bright vivid blue eyes. She says that your companion asked her to ask you to come here to help them. You ask how can I help them? Mya smiles beautifully and says it is a simple spell that I cast on your companion that allows them to continue to learn new skills when adventuring with you. You say I will do what ever I can to help but I'm astral diamonds poor at the moment. Mya smiles again and says my services only cost 2 gold and 10000 astral diamonds. The spell will need a stone of power. You say that is reasonable I might have all of that right now. I do actually, here you go.
    Mya accepts the money and puts it away behind the counter, walks over and pulls out a different coin, sets it on the counter she proceeds to cast a spell over the coin it looks to be heating the coin and stretching it. The spell slowly lowers the coin to the counter top. Mya's face seems a bit ashen but she smiles at your again and says give this coin to your companion and she will be able to continue to learn and fight by your side.

Basically give 2 gold 10, 000 ad and green mark of power to get one token that unlocks them to green level. I say 5 gold 20,000 and a blue mark of power to go from green to blue, and 10 gold 30,000 ad and a purple mark of power to go from blue to purple. Pretty simple and a good bit of role play thrown in and it is prices that are tough but not out of this world to get. If I want to take a white wizard companion and run him to purple it would cost millions of astral diamonds it would only cost me 2000-3000 zen for one already at purple. Why should it not cost around that same amount to take a white up through to purple?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Bad, bad necro!! Kelemvor is not pleased. No biscuit!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.