test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• kriszbkriszb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Props to Lemonade Stand, heard good things about you guys in terms of pvp from my good friend Decrypt, had a clash with you guys once with my friends, lets say it didnt go well for us XD

But either way, i'd like to put up a friendly scrimmage with you guys. :) considering gauntlgrym is round the corner some pratice pvp matchs would benefit everyone.

IGN: Kris@KayDotEl - Dragon
  • kulgribnarkulgribnar Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Nice try 1/10

at what? Stating the obvious?
  • unifyingforceunifyingforce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you call yourself the best guild yet your spawn camping non premade teams really now...thats sad so very sad
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://puu.sh/3ijo4.jpg

why do people get so angry?
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Simple solution:

Host a premade where the only allowed gear is PVP equips with no enchants slotted.
    Helm/Chest/Arms/Feet/MH/OH. No jewelry. No Enchants.

To the victor go the spoils?
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    asdfasdfgf wrote: »
    Simple solution:

Host a premade where the only allowed gear is PVP equips with no enchants slotted.
    Helm/Chest/Arms/Feet/MH/OH. No jewelry. No Enchants.

To the victor go the spoils?

Because even in WoW , undergeared is not an excuse - now cut the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> .
    edited June 2013
    Double posting like a baws

@all the haters that come in here so <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> jelly " gear this gear that " : if these guys has the best gear

possible and they win constantly and call themselves the best don't cry about it , instead go farm up

some gear or whip them credit cards and prove them wrong how about that ?
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you call yourself the best guild yet your spawn camping non premade teams really now...thats sad so very sad

we are all trying to farm the bloodthirsty title. we spawn camp premades aswell so dont feel to bad.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    Let's talk about something important, like what feats/powers Lantis runs. :D
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    we are all trying to farm the bloodthirsty title. we spawn camp premades aswell so dont feel to bad.

I'm surprised you don't have it Fear. I guess me leveling all the way to 60 mostly through pvp got me the title in no time.
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thexavory wrote: »

who are you? oO
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    Because even in WoW , undergeared is not an excuse - now cut the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> .

If they want to claim dominance, why not show that their strategy, rotation, and team work is superior?

Personally, idgaf because I'm on Beholder. But the trash talk is ridiculous when I would almost be willing to bet a majority of these guys didn't get their greater tenebrous' s kitted out until the rune exploit went public.

But, before you retort with an asinine 'u jelly brah' reply, please do remember one important thing: idgaf.
  • sammiefightersammiefighter Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    we are all trying to farm the bloodthirsty title. we <exploit our kills (method removed)> premades aswell so dont feel to bad.

*golf clap*
    Way to admit exploiting for your kills on the forum.
    Guess everyone might as well assume your gear is exploited, and the bulk of your PVP wins as well
    Seems your claim to being truly #1 is all hot air now
    Happy back peddling and weaseling! "we got our gear, kills and wins honest." "It's not exploiting (but only when we do it)" .. right
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hater's gonna hate.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tell em Fear.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
    edited June 2013
    btw you can view progress on titles now for bloodthirsty need 300 kills :D
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • kulgribnarkulgribnar Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    thexavory wrote: »

Why would you want to know the feats/powers of a person that thinks being able to fight well 1v1 determines nothing because it's a 5v5 match?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    In order to prevent future confusion this post has been edited.

Since the time of the original post walls have been put up to prevent spawn camping in Domination PvP. The addition of these walls has changed the policy on spawn camping.

Since it is clear without a shadow of a doubt you should not be able to enter the enemy spawn area, and can only do so with certain spells, powers and amazing acrobatic feats, if a person accesses the spawning area of the enemy team it is a bug and should be reported as such.

As accessing the spawn area is now a full fledged bug and should have been resolved with the addition of the walls disciplinary action may be taken against accounts which bypass these walls in some cases as per the Terms of Service.

Do not hold a post as law. Rules will change and although something may be permitted at a period of time it does not mean it will be done so forever. Bosses being pulled out of their respective lairs to prevent the spawning of adds was unintended but permitted but that too has been resolved. Following the same process if you manage to prevent the spawning of adds in some other way it could be considered bug abuse.

If you find an old ruling please do not hesitate to PM the moderators to question whether or not the ruling has changed.

Thank You!
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    venomous10 wrote: »
    lol?

-King Steroidz

I have ADD, leave me alone. :<
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kidbs wrote: »
    It's still a pay to win scenario that not everyone has access to. This makes the game a little more gear based and less about skill. Pvp is fun sometimes in this game but its definitely not competitive. GW2 pvp does this correctly by eliminating the gear from the equation.

You know someone is mad, bro, when they start crying about p2w in a game where everyone has had access to end game gear for a while.
  • grimregilssongrimregilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come get some Lemonade.
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just so that it's clear, since I have received multiple reports over the spawn camping comment, spawn camping is not an exploiting or a punishable offense.

It's certainly something that may be changed in the future but while it is absolutely a cold thing to do it's not something that Cryptic will punish players for doing or the moderators will remove posts about. Generally if players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with. It really doesn't gain an unfair advantage they didn't already have.

So let's not call players out for spawn camping. ;)
    Or anything else for that matter. Keep it civil, ya hear?

Fight them if you want. Ask them for advice. Or move on.

I posted a video of me killing botters in spawn and the thread was immediately removed before anyone could even see it.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
    edited June 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    I posted a video of me killing botters in spawn and the thread was immediately removed before anyone could even see it.

That's becuz they don't fancy dorfs around here , jk :D
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited June 2013
    Always taking in great players looking for a guild, send me a /w.
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2013
    This thread belongs on the first page.
  • pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I will join you after they merge the servers, good luck & have fun in the meantime :)
    edited June 2013
    pw3cka wrote: »
    I will join you after they merge the servers, good luck & have fun in the meantime :)

:D you have a guild or team to vs us?
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there no one else? Accepting all Challenges. Good Day.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It's a shame now lemonade stand is taking anyone, see lots of scrubs now. You have a few very good pvp'ers but now its only the core the rest /fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited June 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    You know someone is mad, bro, when they start crying about p2w in a game where everyone has had access to end game gear for a while.

My gear is all best in slot so nice try. Also now that tenes have been nerfed it's not as big of an issue.
This discussion has been closed.