test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the mail I send come back to my inbox pls fix

pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
when I send a mail to one of my players it come back in my mailbox
its like sending a mail to your self and the other player never get the mail,the mail is like a boomerang:(
I have try to send 1 item and it still come back to me, if this is a bug pls fix it its annoying:mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thejivathejiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    agreed. my @handle mail goes to random characters on my list. i cant send directly. very annoying. and your going live...
  • armenuaarmenua Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    All you have to do is log onto the character you want to have the items and fetch them. I think it is a pretty good system, actually...
  • crusader468crusader468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mailbox is account shared not per character, so it`s kinda Obvious that the mail you try to send to one of your alts returns into your own mailbox, and since it is an account shared mailbox the name of the sender will Always be the mailer/ recepient
  • quadespressoquadespresso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is all true except that it is also server-specific. You cant send mail from characters on one srver (e.g., Dragon) to characters on another server (e.g., Mindflayer). The mail should be available to all of your characters who are on the same server as the character from which the mail was sent.
  • crusader468crusader468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same server ofcourse :)