• thehuntress#2050 thehuntress Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tchups wrote: »
    Its back! Finally! Good job guys =D

You, hun, just made my day. :)

Now, if I can just remember what I was doing. :P
  • anonymousnaanonymousna Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I went into this expecting the previous message to be trolling, but alas, was not. I as well am able to access the Foundry.
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ovaltine74 wrote: »
    The elf will be spared...for now.

You mean the one being fed to the zombies in one of my quests? >:)
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • hippyshakehippyshake Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good news! Ofcourse, now I don't have time...lol
    Good hanging with you guys during the Big Blackout.
  • anrecielanreciel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THANK YOU!

For finally fixing the foundry issue. Let's hope it doesn't go back down for another four days.

Now to finally finish my map!
    The Temple of the Sun: NW-DS35V5E5R
  • funkmstafunkmsta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Three hours without an update is "keeping us in the loop"?

Wow, I'd hate to see how bad communication gets when you don't care about keeping us informed.

All The Best

LOL wth do you expect? a live feed of "we are still working on it?" count yourself as lucky that a free to play game kept you THAT updated. At the risk of starting a flame war a day late and a dollar short, do you seriously have NOTHING better to do that sit idly waiting for an update for the campaign creator? like I don't know, play the game itself, play another game, take care of your kids, wash your rear.... no? nothing?? then shut up and bask in your patheicness
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    funkmsta wrote: »
    LOL wth do you expect? a live feed of "we are still working on it?" count yourself as lucky that a free to play game kept you THAT updated. At the risk of starting a flame war a day late and a dollar short, do you seriously have NOTHING better to do that sit idly waiting for an update for the campaign creator? like I don't know, play the game itself, play another game, take care of your kids, wash your rear.... no? nothing?? then shut up and bask in your patheicness

I washed my rear while the Foundry was down. Got rid of most of that Kobold stench. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for your patience, everyone! We appreciate it! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • v0li0nv0li0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good news indeed.
    holdtheline.com - gaming advocacy network
    edited June 2013
    I'm done throwing my hissy fit now..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »

But not enough to keep us informed during the process, or offer an explanation now I see.

The "thanks" and alleged "appreciation" ring far too hollow for any sane person to accept them at face value.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • thestoryteller01thestoryteller01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, compared to the wide array of choices we had, I wonder why we waited so patiently instead of.............of..........uhm..........forget it.......
    In case you find my grammar or spelling weird ---> native german speaker ;)
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for bringing Foundry back.
    edited June 2013
    Everyone play my quest. A link to it's thread is in my sig. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

It would have been nice to...

1.) Have better communication during the four day outage. Status updates, more realistic ETAs (and if there are no ETA, then state that), etc.

2.) Know what happened as a courtesy. Example: servers died, ran into a serious bug, patch broke it, etc.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
    edited June 2013
    It would have been nice to...

1.) Have better communication during the four day outage. Status updates, more realistic ETAs (and if there are no ETA, then state that), etc.

2.) Know what happened as a courtesy. Example: servers died, ran into a serious bug, patch broke it, etc.

Not only that, we got no form of compensation for our lost time. No extra features, no new reward system, no free goodies, nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Not only that, we got no form of compensation for our lost time. No extra features, no new reward system, no free goodies, nothing.

True, but we don't need freebies every time something goes down. However, I would really like to see Cryptic treat its customers with a little more respect by communicating better and not insulting us with proposed workarounds like "just use some graph paper when the Foundry is down".
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    edited June 2013
    True, but we don't need freebies every time something goes down. However, I would really like to see Cryptic treat its customers with a little more respect by communicating better and not insulting us with proposed workarounds like "just use some graph paper when the Foundry is down".

Screw graph paper. I use pymapper, with dungeon tiles I designed myself. I even have levers that actually move when you double click them. Does the Foundry have levers? Nope. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Screw graph paper. I use pymapper, with dungeon tiles I designed myself. I even have levers that actually move when you double click them. Does the Foundry have levers? Nope. :p

But the Foundry has 3D, ie: height. That's the most important part. Even the Torchlight series doesn't do height very well.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • exatma4exatma4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    But the Foundry has 3D, ie: height. That's the most important part. Even the Torchlight series doesn't do height very well.

Even in such old game like Morrowind (2002) 3D editor was much better than in Neverwinter (2013)... You can do in TES Construction Set the almost everything!!! Cryptic must be ashamed...
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    If a thread hasn't been posted on in over thirty days, let it rest in peace.

This thread is completely out of date and references an issue which was resolved months ago.
This discussion has been closed.