test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blue Dog from Event

griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is this a striker class that will die easily in harder dungeons or something more useful like the cat or stone that is mainly used for buffing us ?
Post edited by griffin230 on

Comments

• kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    i dont know the dog but i know 100% that it is NOT a buffpet. for OP stuff like that you have to pay Zen or lots of AD.
  • griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'd be very surprised if the dog was a buff pet.
  • fyendiarfyendiar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    Skeletal Dog
    Rank 1, Striker
    Hit Points: 2,179

Bite: Deals damage to target foe.
    Takedown: Bites the legs of the target, knocking it down if the dog has combat advantage.

Companion Offense Slot
    Companion Offense Slot
    Companion Defense Slot

Item Slots: Neck, Neck, Neck

Power: 8
    Crit: 8
    ArmorPen: 8

---

You buy the white version with 40 bones, the blue version is a drop from the portals.
  • kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Just another useless pet :-)
    edited June 2013
    fyendiar wrote: »
    Skeletal Dog
    Rank 1, Striker
    Hit Points: 2,179

Bite: Deals damage to target foe.
    Takedown: Bites the legs of the target, knocking it down if the dog has combat advantage.

Companion Offense Slot
    Companion Offense Slot
    Companion Defense Slot

Item Slots: Neck, Neck, Neck

Power: 8
    Crit: 8
    ArmorPen: 8

---

You buy the white version with 40 bones, the blue version is a drop from the portals.

Thks for the info.
  • elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's another useless pet, just like the stones if you're a cleric. Man this game is wearing thin on my nerves. I already can't log into my cleric because endgame just doesn't exist. The one thing I would do which is pvp is just broke as hell for the class and I don't get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for stressing like a hooker in harlem and gaunt isnt out yet (pry when that is released ill look for a different venue, getting two shot constantly is not a game; im a glorified punching bag with neat looking gear).....just becoming exponentially less worth my time as "improvements" are implemented.....another game needs to come out already....I'm never spending money on a cash shop again...such a sham

This even wasn't though out at all. Like a vast majority of the content in this game. SPAWN SPAWN SPAWN SPAWN AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA ENJOY!!!!!
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Similar to the direwolf? Cool.
  • kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    Similar to the direwolf? Cool.

Direwolf got both knockback and knockdown (lv30) and one more atk if i remember correctly, I have one but not used since forever.
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I thought the blue dog, might drop on phase 2 and 3 only.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    It's like a regular dog..but undead with cool graphics.
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    I thought the blue dog, might drop on phase 2 and 3 only.

and since the invasion is phase 2....
    edited June 2013
    huckasex wrote: »
    and since the invasion is phase 2....
    This is part one, phase 2 is tomorrow
    edited June 2013
    I just got a blue dog from one of the bag of bones that drops from the event.
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    This is part one, phase 2 is tomorrow
    PWE says otherwise.
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=895271
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Some big time crybabies up in here. I think its awesome I want a **** skeletal dog. So sorry it doesn't add +100% dmg.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
    edited June 2013

Thats a real bummer, so its 2 more days of 6 portal spawn... for 100+ people..
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How neat would it be if you could skin your Stone or Cat to look like the Skeletal Dog? It would simply behave like the Cat.
  • dcoy1dcoy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    i dont know the dog but i know 100% that it is NOT a buffpet. for OP stuff like that you have to pay Zen or lots of AD.

Just to be clear. Paying lots of AD = paying ZEN with this 24k a day limit. Maybe you played the AH etc, but that the large amounts of AD out there came from someone paying RL $$. So effectively charging 150k for respec or 1m AD for the must have pet is the same to PWE even if its not you personally that spent the money.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know if the blue dog is in the bags only, or does it also drop as normal loot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    elahndra wrote: »
    It's another useless pet, just like the stones if you're a cleric. Man this game is wearing thin on my nerves. I already can't log into my cleric because endgame just doesn't exist. The one thing I would do which is pvp is just broke as hell for the class and I don't get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for stressing like a hooker in harlem and gaunt isnt out yet (pry when that is released ill look for a different venue, getting two shot constantly is not a game; im a glorified punching bag with neat looking gear).....just becoming exponentially less worth my time as "improvements" are implemented.....another game needs to come out already....I'm never spending money on a cash shop again...such a sham

This even wasn't though out at all. Like a vast majority of the content in this game. SPAWN SPAWN SPAWN SPAWN AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA ENJOY!!!!!

stone is worthless for a cleric..... ok just stop, your making yourself look bad.
  • shawboomyshawboomy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know if the blue dog is in the bags only, or does it also drop as normal loot?

I got one as a reward for completing the event (first one for me no less), so it's not just the bags. No idea if it's an actual drop though.
  • granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there a purple dog or are people just trolling the zone chat?
  • fyendiarfyendiar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    I have yet to see proof of a purple version so I am guessing just a bunch of trolls.
  • kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Have not got one myself but i heard some ppl in guild say they just had it in their inventory after the event, some ppl also seem to get it from bag of bones.
  • macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    elahndra wrote: »

Pretty much how I feel as a cleric too, not logged on for a week as dungeons consist of me running in circles drinking pots throwing a heal here and there, its so much fun i can put the game down.... yeah right haha it is terrible. Hopefully they will correct the issues on the go live patch.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    maceruk wrote: »
    Pretty much how I feel as a cleric too, not logged on for a week as dungeons consist of me running in circles drinking pots throwing a heal here and there, its so much fun i can put the game down.... yeah right haha it is terrible. Hopefully they will correct the issues on the go live patch.

I'm doing just fine as a Cleric in both PvP and Dungeons. Maybe you're both doing it wrong.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    I'm doing just fine as a Cleric in both PvP and Dungeons. Maybe you're both doing it wrong.

Sounds like they haven't played since the aggro fix, anyway.
  • macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Sounds like they haven't played since the aggro fix, anyway.

Not done a dungeon as stated didn't realise the fix went in for it, I thought that was in the go live patch, but PVP i played last night and its still rubbish getting critted from a rouge for 11k then 4k then dead i stack defense items but once i get targetted thats it I'm dead, our heals just don't cut it in pvp and its not much fun. Sometimes i stand back trying to heal and its ok but then a rouge appears and makes mince meat of me in seconds. I also think this has something to do with the scaling though as i am only lvl 52 and i guess there level 59.
  • burninnateburninnate Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    I got mine from a bag of bones... I do not think its an actual drop like the enchants, scrolls, and bags. (Could be wrong though!)
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Some big time crybabies up in here. I think its awesome I want a **** skeletal dog. So sorry it doesn't add +100% dmg.

Totally agree! We are getting something for free and here we go again with the whining.