test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why do people keep posting their opinions of how the game should be?

ghostninjahghostninjah Member Posts: 58
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
PWI and Cryptic doesn't care what you have to say! They are gonna do things there way so, stop posting all this **** you want to change and let the pros work. If the game dies or thrives who cares? just take a seat and enjoy the ride!
Post edited by ghostninjah on

Comments

• kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Why do you care about others?
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PWI and Cryptic doesn't care what you have to say! They are gonna do things there way so, stop posting all this **** you want to change and let the pros work. If the game dies or thrives who cares? just take a seat and enjoy the ride!

Unlike you, Some people actually do care if this game thrives or dies? And usually, companies that are worth investing your time/money into actually do listen to the community for feedback, because they care about the eventual outcome and long-term survivability of their product?

Go back to school, son.
  • ghostninjahghostninjah Member Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    I just want to read some post that actually matter
    edited June 2013
    Unlike you, Some people actually do care if this game thrives or dies? And usually, companies that are worth investing your time/money into actually do listen to the community for feedback, because they care about the eventual outcome and long-term survivability of their product?

Go back to school, son.

Go back to reality, dad
  • talesmithtalesmith Member Posts: 116
    edited June 2013
    This is sort of the point of a game forum, especially its general discussion wich is where you just posted.
    edited June 2013
    talesmith wrote: »
    This is sort of the point of a game forum, especially its general discussion wich is where you just posted.

People whining constantly is general discussion?
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    talesmith wrote: »

Just forum ignore him. Clearly a troll seeking attention.
  • murzilochkamurzilochka Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Erm cos thats the point of them calling this open beta to begin with...you know, testing not only technical stuff but also what people like? And forums is how they can find out in mass?
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why do people keep posting their opinions about opinions?

The forum user doesn't care what you have to say! They are gonna do things there way so, stop posting all this **** you want to change and let the pros work. If the forums dies or thrives who cares? just take a seat and enjoy the ride!
    edited June 2013
    Erm cos thats the point of them calling this open beta to begin with...you know, testing not only technical stuff but also what people like? And forums is how they can find out in mass?

there is a difference between telling a game company what you like or dislike and crying a like spoiled child
  • nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

People have free time and write anything they want. If you don't like what they write, don't read, take a seat and enjoy anything what's flying your way. Bones included.
    edited June 2013
    there is a difference between telling a game company what you like or dislike and crying a like spoiled child

That is in essence what you are doing though, right here right now. Whilst I find some things people are saying annoying, I don't feel I am one to tonepolice everyone, and neither should you. NOwhere does it specify that people can't complain. Forums generally are a platform not only to discuss, but also let off steam/vent etc...
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    People are surprised that paying customers will provide feedback on how they think the game experience could be better?

Usually when people put the "crying" label on someones post its because they disagree with the post, and have no refutation of it, so they attack the poster instead.
  • avornielavorniel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well they actually ask for feed back on up coming changes,go look in the preview section for example.The problem if it is one is that a lot of us complain about the changes cause we care which the company understands.
    For me I hate players trying to change a game to their play style due to what they are used to but it's the same in every MMO,we just have to hope the Devs don't do everything that is asked for..I wish peeps would just leave the game as it is and let it run it's natural path that was laid out when being developed,apart from bugs,exploits ofcourse.
  • talesmithtalesmith Member Posts: 116
    edited June 2013
    Just forum ignore him. Clearly a troll seeking attention.
    Oh don't spoil my fun, let the troll dance and sing for our attention. :rolleyes:
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013

Most players don't know jack about the process of game design. It's like back seat driving...
    edited June 2013
    Most players don't know jack about the process of game design. It's like back seat driving...

Most consumers of various products down know jack about product design itself, yet companies often ask for surveys etc to get opinions etc. It increases profit. With games of course there is more discussion and feedback as it is after all more social/time consuming entertainment.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    avorniel wrote: »
    Well they actually ask for feed back on up coming changes,go look in the preview section for example.The problem if it is one is that a lot of us complain about the changes cause we care which the company understands.
    For me I hate players trying to change a game to their play style due to what they are used to but it's the same in every MMO,we just have to hope the Devs don't do everything that is asked for..I wish peeps would just leave the game as it is and let it run it's natural path that was laid out when being developed,apart from bugs,exploits ofcourse.

This right here.
  • osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »

why do you care what he cares about?
  • panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013

spoken like a true fanboy
  • lasheslashes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

*Laughs ...

Funniest post ever ~
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    PWI and Cryptic doesn't care what you have to say!

Of course they care about the good suggestions, not the bad ones. If they are like every other game developer out there, they hire people to monitor and read these forums, weed out the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and take note of the good stuff, and then they forward the good stuff to the devs and eventually try to improve the game based on those good ideas!

That's why if you wanna get heard, don't write: "OMG CRYPTIC YOU SUX! FIX (insert random whatever) NOW OR ELSE I QUIT" because the moderators won't forward something like that to Cryptic and it will be as if you never posted your QQ thread at all.
  • dsolzdsolz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a free to play game where money is made via micro transactions. If they want to made more money they should listen to players.
  • trocan678trocan678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited June 2013

Maybe you've missed the part where they've already implemented changes based on community feedback?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I foresee...the demise of this thread soon.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • dopybkssdopybkss Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ever heard of free speech?
  • dopybkssdopybkss Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dsolz wrote: »
    This is a free to play game where money is made via micro transactions. If they want to made more money they should listen to players.
    I wouldn't call them MICRO transactions either!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dopybkss wrote: »
    Ever heard of free speech?

No such thing on a private forum, paid for by a private enterprise.