test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

which armorset is the female guard wearing ?

chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hi all,

can u help me and tell me with set the Female Guard (infront of the Petshop) is wearing ?

Heres a Pic

1RLvimt.png
Post edited by chitsuphrene on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gloves look like GF's lvl 40 Gleaving Gauntlets, boots cleric's early armor ones, chest is probably GWFs. Can't say zip about the belt.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    chest is not a GWF, level a gwf to 60 and no armor looked like this.. was hoping that this was a armor set from gwf and buyed everything and found nothing :(
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    Boots and bracers are GF ones, the same models are available on green items. Her chest piece is also available on green GF items. You can find those models easily.

Of course it will not help you because transmutation works only with items of the same class. Because who needs customisation, right?

And that's all.

Her loincloth is NPC piece, not available for players, same goes for her shirt and pants. Belt is also NPC piece.

This is problem with NW and it's lack of visual appeal - neat looking items like non-atrocious uderwear (look in the Foundry what hellfire magi are wearing - a proper underwear, not a collection of rags avialable for players), facial piercings, nice shirts and pants with cutouts matching those in armors - is only for NPC. Meanwhile players look mostly like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Or like civilians, because no single cosmetic Z-Store outfit fits adventurer types.

NPC, and I mean regular grunt NPC, not bosses, should never be dressed better than players in heroic fantasy game.

Edit:

This is how close you can get to this look, without using dyes. Unfortunately, those are all GF items.

301eayt.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    **** :( and the reason why i started my GWF was about this armor.. it looked so nice and i wanted it :((
  • Options
    arashiwatanabearashiwatanabe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    They need to add more customization to neverwinter indeed.
    Weeks/months, and everyone will just run around in the same gear, look the same and nothing about their character will feel unique in any way or form. That's a major problem for some people.(Me included.)