test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Mindflayer] - Among the Shadows is recruiting!

ohnotoohnoto Member Posts: 22 Arc User
nwrecruitmentpage.jpg
Post edited by ohnoto on

Comments

• bagranbagran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can verify that it is a good Guild, I am currently working on leveling up four toons and my healer will probably get to level 60 first. This is a steady group that works together well and helps out each other.
  • kilgorankilgoran Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been in Among the Shadows from the beginning when the guild was first started before SWTOR went live, and this is a great guild and the people in it are awesome. We all work together and help each other out and there is no pressure.

~Jadan
    (BluVyxin)
    (Blufaith)
  • madman0o7madman0o7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty new to the guild, everyone is friendly and helpful.
  • ohnotoohnoto Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks everyone for your kind words and support :D

It's great having all of you in our guild!
    edited May 2013
    We are still actively recruiting! We are still accepting all levels and roles for the time being. We have several level 60s, starting to do end game content grouping as well.
  • rockets1010rockets1010 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am looking to join a guild that can help me gwf lvl 45
    edited May 2013
    i am looking to join a guild that can help me gwf lvl 45

We can help you out and are in a high need for GWF. Come check us out at our site first, and be sure to apply there to get into the guild.

Thanks,
    -- Ohnoto
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Sent over an app....

GWF - 60 (GS 10.7K)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kablanka@voltz46738
  • widaarwidaar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello everyone,

my name is Matija,i come from Belgrade/Serbia. Love the game so far and i plan to stick to it. Pleased to say i have massive MMO rogue experience and i'm loving the mechanics of Trickster Rogue so far,so if you need one to join the ranks,i'm up for it! I appreciate all advices and suggestions of fellow players.

My character name is Vidar,email is svemocn1vidar@gmail.com
    edited May 2013
    If you are interested in joining us, the best way to do that is by joining and applying at our website. I've been seeing people giving out their email address in threads, not just here but on other forums also recently. I will not email anyone directly.
    edited June 2013
    Come check out our new website. While you are there, apply to join up with us, we are recruiting more to join us, specifically as we move into end game content and grouping. We have members doing end game dungeons currently, PvP, and a member or two that creates and reviews foundry missions.
    edited June 2013
    We are still actively recruiting and looking for more to join us.
    edited June 2013
    We've had several join us. Will you be next?
    edited June 2013
    We are still actively recruiting and looking for more to join us.
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Morning, as I am in a small guild, which basicly 7 of us started just to have more bag space via the bank, I would be very interested in maybe having the few of us, probably 4 at mst come over to this guild? I believe I am the only L 60 ATM, and of course have a few other toons up coming.. the others are at most L 40s perhaps 50, not sure as we work, live and sometimes meet up on line. And I have NO idea what my ingame addy is:) Just never paid attention! I just play... I am on most everyday for at least a skirmish or D run. Let me know about the move, I for one will be coming, as Im tired of pugging it! My game name is banecrushr...I'll come back and post my addy soon as I get home and able to do it... BTW were all older, I am 54 my friends are a couple in there 30s..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
    edited June 2013
    Hey,

I saw that you just joined our site. We would be glad to have you and your friends. Your level ranges are just fine. We recruit all levels, not just 60s. We have around 10 members at level 60 and many more still in the leveling process. Several of our 60s are doing the same thing of logging in everyday for a dungeon run, and they are also getting tired of pugging when needed.

For the in game "addy", there is a setting in the options to display the handle in the chat window, which is displayed as "@Handle". I can't remember exactly where that setting is at, but I always run with it turned on. Easier to keep track of who you are talking to, since if players have multiple characters and switch often, that handle stays the same.

Thanks for your interest,
    -- Ohnoto
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I found it, im banecrushr@banecrushr? I guess I did that...LOL but thats me, soon as I get an invite from someone, I will drop the other guild name/tag. just want to get a few things from the old bank first.. I will leave one of my other toons in this guild so they have enough to keep it. Until that is they sign up and come over to the shadows side:) I'll be on tonight for sure... look me up at that addy ohnoto!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
    edited June 2013
    Still growing and still recruiting. Head over to our site to check us out and apply.
  • gallantflamegallantflame Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,
    Your guild looks very inviting, casual and friendly and you are on Mindflayer! What time zone is your main play time? I am in GMT+1, so hoping you also are within this range to facilitate group play. CW respecced for improved control and dps...with way less than perfect gear;)
    edited June 2013
    Hi,
    Your guild looks very inviting, casual and friendly and you are on Mindflayer! What time zone is your main play time? I am in GMT+1, so hoping you also are within this range to facilitate group play. CW respecced for improved control and dps...with way less than perfect gear;)

Thank you for your kind words about our guild. We definitely are casual, friendly, and inviting. Our main timezones are US based EST (GMT -5) and CST (GMT -6), but we do have some EU members, just not as high amount of a group.
  • thefirststepthefirststep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ap'd via the forums :x
    edited June 2013
    I ap'd via the forums :x

Welcome to the guild!
  • eareiliaeareilia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I submitted an app :) My char name and handle are Eareilia@Raviel_02. Look forward to hearing from you :)
    edited June 2013
    eareilia wrote: »
    I submitted an app :) My char name and handle are Eareilia@Raviel_02. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Welcome to the guild!
  • cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hi, how many members in the Neverwinter 'division' ?

Thanks,
    edited June 2013
    We have around 40-50 in our Neverwinter group.
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This Guild is composed of really nice people and even low level characters are welcome. Feel free to apply.
  • alwayscriticalalwayscritical Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ohnoto wrote: »
    We have around 40-50 in our Neverwinter group.

Hey man, I applied on the website listed in the first few posts.
    Hope you get back to me soon.
    Alin Eltar@alwayscritical
  • betterluck008betterluck008 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.. already submitted my application... :D
  • orgnlsinorgnlsin Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ohnoto wrote: »
    nwrecruitmentpage.jpg

Went to the page, copied link and clicked as instructed (as far as I can tell), got this:

Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.