test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which class is the most OP after the "Big Patch"?

furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
In your opinion which class is the most OP after the "Big Patch"?

TRICKSTER ROGUE - I don't think they're op now after several nerfs, but mybe some ppl will still complain abt them simply because they deal so much damage.

CONTROL WIZARD - these class has been nerf big time, but I think it still requires a little nerf but buff its aoe skills and mages aren't suppose to deal too much damage in single target because these class' role is to deal damage in a large area also support its team through snaring enemies or any CC.

GUARDIAN FIGHTER - Right now I am not sure if these class is balance, but I am not sure with the other ppl cos these class is the Tankiest and have a very good defense yet they deal decent damage especially to squishy classes.

GREAT WEAPON FIGHTER -From my experience in PvP most of the players said GWF is the new OP class and I agree, because these class can now handle 1v1 fights better after the patch, And I think they must nerf something about these class that will weaken them in a 1v1 fight because if they dont I wont see any disadvantage of these class. also their defense and damage is better now after the big patch was release which makes them more unstoppable in team fights. As a TR sometimes I am now having trouble with these class because it has good mobility also has good defense and a decent damage with stun locks which gives me trouble on killing them as fast as possible before its allies arrive.[/COLOR]

DEVOTED CLERIC - Since they nerf its healing skills I suggest to strengthen more their offensive skills.

In my opinion the big patch almost ruined these game. Please don't release these game yet its so not prepared. :(
SIGNATURE
Post edited by furion192 on

Comments

• nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    furion192 wrote: »
    In my opinion the big patch almost ruined these game. Please don't release these game yet its so not prepared. :(

100% support this. There was no actual nerf on the CWs other than 1 spell that is not doing that much impact on the game at all. Right now with the new build I did, I outdmg every class in PVE as of AOE spell dmg. Rogues got buffed to the sky with the power making more effective their spells, GWF have finally being "fixed" to the point they are completely broken, GF for a tank class do more dmg than a rogue. What is not broken in this game right now? Quests!
  • dirtyshamedirtyshame Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guardians are. They simply hold block and wait for encounters, which when specced right do more damage than my CW of same gear.
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The only character I play so far is a TR, and I'm not planning on playing any other classes at the moment until the Scourge Warlock is released. I'm happy that TR's lost Shocking Execution. It's still usable and a viable execution skill, but not as OP as before. Now it's just what it truly should be, an execution skill aimed to quickly defeat opponents with 30% or less HP.

For Control Wizards, I have heard from my CW guildmates that the nerf didn't affect their play style that much. But if they lost DPS in the process of the nerf, I would REALLY want them to get more control/extended control on their skills.

Guardian Fighters are overly insane in 1 vs. 1 fights. As a TR I have a lot of trouble dealing with this class once they hold their block up. Not only do they not receive any damage when holding up their block mechanic, they also have high damage mitigation once their guard meter is depleted. Really hard to kill these guys without going 2 - 3 vs. 1 on them. I've had the liberty and honor of being able to defeat GF's, but my methods are in no way honorable when it comes to beating them. They require too much time to take down in PVP, but in PVE I consider them as valued allies.

Great Weapon Fighters are in no way OP in my opinion. They are what they should have always been post-patch. I've had trouble with them in PVP recently but they are in no way as unbeatable as GF's in 1 vs. 1's.

And lastly, Devoted Clerics. I am truly sorry for your loss and I really would like to see the class get the 15 second uptime for Astral Shield again, or at least get improved healing rates. People may argue that this is the perfect time for good clerics to shine, but this game is not about just the "good" clerics. Let the more casual ones enjoy the game too, if possible.
  • nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    Rogues got buffed to the sky with the power making more effective their spells, GWF have finally being "fixed" to the point they are completely broken, GF for a tank class do more dmg than a rogue. What is not broken in this game right now? Quests!

What a contradiction? The power change on rogues does not even come close to being a buff when weighed against the nerfs to momentum and duelist flurry, which is the main reason GF are out damaging a lot of rogues. If rogues were buffed to the sky and guardian fighters are out damaging them, Guardian fighter would be crazy OP, and and they are not. Rogues just got nerfed into the dirt.
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC

If you give all 5 classes the best gears available with the best enchants available the outcome will always be the same if you use a parser to determine single target dps on boss:

GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    nichivo wrote: »
    What a contradiction? The power change on rogues does not even come close to being a buff when weighed against the nerfs to momentum and duelist flurry, which is the main reason GF are out damaging a lot of rogues. If rogues were buffed to the sky and guardian fighters are out damaging them, Guardian fighter would be crazy OP, and and they are not. Rogues just got nerfed into the dirt.

Exactly. Not only that, even with the buff to power, stacking armor penetration still beats stacking power for direct damage.
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    Exactly. Not only that, even with the buff to power, stacking armor penetration still beats stacking power for direct damage.

Doesn't really matter that Rogues got nerfed. Before and After the patch, GWF and GF were still top DPS on single target. Only way that will ever change is if they fix Greater Tenebrous stacking. After the patch, they just made it much more clear that GWF and GF is better for single target dps than TR.
  • muratoyomuratoyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dirtyshame wrote: »
    Guardians are. They simply hold block and wait for encounters, which when specced right do more damage than my CW of same gear.

^ This, as a GF. I intentionally wait, and time my encounters so I can stunlock. Rarely does someone survive my skill rotation. If my daily is ready, it's almost guaranteed death.

I do however think most these people are crying, are most likely either TR or CW. I know it sucks being on the other end of the spectrum now, taking a beating instead of being the only class who could run around and 1shot everything easily lol. I still meet TR's who can take me out before I even get a skill off or put my shield up. Although they are rare and if I stun them first, it's over for them.
  • silvertier2000silvertier2000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know one thing till they decide to fix what they thought was a good idea am tolk 15 sec away from the
    AS from the DC i will stop playing one i spent all day playing one after no mater what i didi could not keep people alive and besides that i did not see a improvement over there agro in encounters. i am getting tiered hope they fix this stuff befor they lift beta on the 20th but i see that they probly will not and i might just deside to play something else instead
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The only character I play so far is a TR, and I'm not planning on playing any other classes at the moment until the Scourge Warlock is released. I'm happy that TR's lost Shocking Execution. It's still usable and a viable execution skill, but not as OP as before. Now it's just what it truly should be, an execution skill aimed to quickly defeat opponents with 30% or less HP.

For Control Wizards, I have heard from my CW guildmates that the nerf didn't affect their play style that much. But if they lost DPS in the process of the nerf, I would REALLY want them to get more control/extended control on their skills.

Guardian Fighters are overly insane in 1 vs. 1 fights. As a TR I have a lot of trouble dealing with this class once they hold their block up. Not only do they not receive any damage when holding up their block mechanic, they also have high damage mitigation once their guard meter is depleted. Really hard to kill these guys without going 2 - 3 vs. 1 on them. I've had the liberty and honor of being able to defeat GF's, but my methods are in no way honorable when it comes to beating them. They require too much time to take down in PVP, but in PVE I consider them as valued allies.

Great Weapon Fighters are in no way OP in my opinion. They are what they should have always been post-patch. I've had trouble with them in PVP recently but they are in no way as unbeatable as GF's in 1 vs. 1's.

And lastly, Devoted Clerics. I am truly sorry for your loss and I really would like to see the class get the 15 second uptime for Astral Shield again, or at least get improved healing rates. People may argue that this is the perfect time for good clerics to shine, but this game is not about just the "good" clerics. Let the more casual ones enjoy the game too, if possible.

Shocking Execution isn't really useful. It should be able to kill someone at half health. 30%? That's a joke. Practically any ability will kill them at that hp. There's literally no reason to use it over Lurker's Assault. You can do the same amount of damage if not more and you will have stealth afterwards. As it stands, Shocking Execution is like a really strong encounter ability, but not worth all the action points it takes to use it.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Agreed, at least as far as PvP goes. Good GF is almost impossible to kill and can just outlast you until your skills are on CD and then they just permastun you into respawn. Think I'm going to have to roll one.
  • therouterninjatherouterninja Member Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    Shocking Execution isn't really useful. It should be able to kill someone at half health. 30%? That's a joke. Practically any ability will kill them at that hp. There's literally no reason to use it over Lurker's Assault. You can do the same amount of damage if not more and you will have stealth afterwards. As it stands, Shocking Execution is like a really strong encounter ability, but not worth all the action points it takes to use it.

^ This. I use Lurkers assault 99% of the time. Only times I don't i'm 1v1'ing someone + my cooldowns are all down + i'm within a few bars of dying + they're kiting well. Or I run into a group fight, and just want to snipe the final kill :)

SE was always over hyped.
    Beholder MOPP4

60 GF(14.5GS) Cersei
    60 CW(12.4GS) Shadis
    60 TR(12.2GS) Dijkstra
    60 GWF(12.2GS) Winnowill
    45 DC(WIP) Daenerys
    edited June 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Agreed, at least as far as PvP goes. Good GF is almost impossible to kill and can just outlast you until your skills are on CD and then they just permastun you into respawn. Think I'm going to have to roll one.

A well played TR can take out GF any day. Just use your default ranged attacks in stealth to wear out their shields, and then burn through your encounters and kite away. If they do lunge at you, just dodgeroll instantly to avoid the bullrush, and you're back at square one. If I see a bunch of GF, I slot in clone and shadow strike to add extra stealth. You can go through 3 encounters(shadow strike, clone, shadow strike) basically before they even see you the first time, by which point they should be dead as long as you don't get tagged before then.

Attacking a shield at close range is just asking for a free plane ticket.
    Beholder MOPP4

60 GF(14.5GS) Cersei
    60 CW(12.4GS) Shadis
    60 TR(12.2GS) Dijkstra
    60 GWF(12.2GS) Winnowill
    45 DC(WIP) Daenerys
  • nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »

Ding ding ding we have a winner, tell him what he has won! You can now look at the majority of people playing rogues, or talking about rogues when they no jack, and laugh with the rest of the real rogues(it's a smaller group than ya think). Congrats!
  • mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC

If you give all 5 classes the best gears available with the best enchants available the outcome will always be the same if you use a parser to determine single target dps on boss:

GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC

This is the button mashing list.
    For players with some skill:

TR>CW>GF>GWF>DC
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    clerics need a lot of love at this point... some of their single hit attacks are very strong, so attack wise they aren't so bad but they don't get the insane per attack damage other classes have that makes those classes auto win most all the time, and that there is the problem the lack of defense as well as way too low of healing per cast... the cleric does have some damage over time single hit spells they can use to finish off those who run and try to stealth away, but the cleric is pretty much a slow turtle unable to cover up or protect themselves and their main and biggest problem is that their defenses aren't worth a thing (unlike others they weren't given dodge/deflection and if you push defense all the way up its still only around 35 to 40% damage reduction when damage one and two hits through it). Clerics need to be able to heal and they need heavy turtle like defenses more along the lines of 70% given the insane damage numbers that are in play against them. Perhaps as clerics instead of dodge they should be given reflection, which decreases damage against them and reflects the percent decreased at the damage dealer then people would be less willing to rush mob the fodder. Assuming a cleric runs with a 35% defense damage reduction, and has another 35% reflection, then the cleric becomes really strong but its ability to kill hinges upon their attackers helping them out with much of the work through which the cleric would try to heal through. In the end the cleric would be a lower damage, longer melee standing character that heals and buffs, which is exactly what a cleric should be like.

Fix the cleric by fixing their defense, and fix their inability to kill so well with the same stone by giving them reflection and not giving reflection to everyone else unless a paladin type class comes out that makes sense and is crafted to have it.
  • chabowbieschabowbies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Except the GF doesn't do optimal dmg w.o a full block meter so I dunno what kinda gfs u been fighting.
    INB4, INB4
  • perfectindigoperfectindigo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    DCs are too weak. Before they could put up AS and be unkillable; now they can't do anything to survive.
    TRs are toned down a bit but dangerous.
    GWFs are a lot more powerful. Survivability is way up too. Not sure if they're OP, but they're dangerous now instead of a joke and can disengage, which makes them hard to kill.
    CWs remain dangerous.
    GFs might be OP. People face GFs head on, and try to melt the shield. Those shields are stronger now, so people fail more often. However, GFs remain vulnerable to attacks from the back. A simple two directional attack with one ally can kill a GF in a couple seconds without letting them use their guard. Other strategies designed around keeping the GF at distance while melting their shield are also effective 1v1 for GFs. However, using strategy may be too demanding for pug pvp.
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    or, you know, you're suggesting the only way to effectively take down a GF is using 2 people, isn't that the very definition of OP? 2v1 is the only viable option?

ANY CLASS will die 2v1 against 2 player of similar skill/gear. now tell me, if you got an opposing team of 5 GF that know their business what are you going to do? wherever they go you need number advantage to take them down meaning they will be winning out on points overall.
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    adozu wrote: »
    or, you know, you're suggesting the only way to effectively take down a GF is using 2 people, isn't that the very definition of OP? 2v1 is the only viable option?

ANY CLASS will die 2v1 against 2 player of similar skill/gear. now tell me, if you got an opposing team of 5 GF that know their business what are you going to do? wherever they go you need number advantage to take them down meaning they will be winning out on points overall.

Well they are the tank class. Seems appropriate.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they would be if they were going to stall you. they aren't tanks, they're juggernauts, nothing can stand and in ther way and nothing can kill them. a "tank" isn't supposed to 2shot you like that, they even have better mobility than most classes with their leaps.
  • snschlsnschl Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    Well they are the tank class. Seems appropriate.
    Not many of us really play as tanks, to be honest. Tanking is something even rogues and wizards inside an astral shield can do. When I was a full-tank, I never felt useful in PvE: aggro is difficult to hold (depends on your damage, and full-tank damage is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>), your damage is laughable, and block is only 3-second delay before the boss's adds eat you alive. One respec later, and I have the attention of every mob in the dungeon, because I top the damage charts.

GFs are broken in PvP because they have a lot of "flat" damage boosts that seemingly counted on them not doing a whole lot of base damage. However, with the conqueror path and the Stalwart set bonus, GFs do deal high base damage, and when you pile on the several "+15% damage" feats and passive abilities, this makes them hit harder than TRs. Couple that with the fact that most will use knockdown/knockback powers in PvP, and you have a stunlocker that hits for tens of thousands and can block CCs in a pinch.

I really don't like the fact that most classes have a "superior" option - one set is always better than the others, one power is mandatory while others are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, one feat is OP while the others don't even work as intended... I like my DPS GF now, but I was kinda coerced into that role. Tanking/drawing aggro/debuffing and disabling mobs... this is something GFs don't do much better than other classes, but if I wanted to melt someone's HP in two hits, I would have rolled a rogue.
  • xippinxippin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chabowbies wrote: »
    Except the GF doesn't do optimal dmg w.o a full block meter so I dunno what kinda gfs u been fighting.

^This

The GF's that are dealing damage are using a feat that increases power by 1% for every 1% of guard meter (shield/block) they have remaining. This gives them +100% power rating. So, if they are blocking your attacks, then eventually they end up back down at an average offense. Essentially, they choose...offense or defense.

The stalwart set gives them 5% of their hp as power each time they take damage, stacking up to 5 times.

Basically, if they are blocking all the time, they aren't doing insane damage because they don't have their huge power boosts.

I play have always played a purely tank spec'd GF. I have nothing put into boosting damage except boosting the damage of my guarded at wills. I still routinely get hit for 10-15k by people smart enough to move around instead of expecting to just burst through my guard meter like pre-patch whether it's a TR/CW/GWF so people saying they are too tanky is ridiculous.

I also have a 60 DC in T2, and while it's more difficult to play now, it's not impossible. But Astral shield is the only encounter I use that doesn't provide some cc utility. I understand that I don't have a singular role of healing, and so I play like i'm expected to provide CC as well. DC's come with AoE roots, AoE knockbacks, Snares, abilities to reduce enemy damage in an AoE, abilities to increase allies damage in an AoE. I find I am still very useful in any situation, and have the skillset to succeed. Winning gets more glory then losing, so if I don't get the item at the end...who cares? I can get better from trash mobs in a T1 dungeon.

I also play a GWF at 60 (yes, I have all 3 in full T2/ancient at this point) and while I wouldn't say they are overpowered, I do feel the patch was good to them. But I think they needed it. This was by far my favorite class pre patch, and remains so post patch.
  • serpentussserpentuss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC

GWF > GF > TR > CW > DC

This is what i think....
  • xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    muratoyo wrote: »
    ^ This, as a GF. I intentionally wait, and time my encounters so I can stunlock. Rarely does someone survive my skill rotation. If my daily is ready, it's almost guaranteed death.

I do however think most these people are crying, are most likely either TR or CW. I know it sucks being on the other end of the spectrum now, taking a beating instead of being the only class who could run around and 1shot everything easily lol. I still meet TR's who can take me out before I even get a skill off or put my shield up. Although they are rare and if I stun them first, it's over for them.

TR crying?
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a full Stalwarts/Greater Tene enchant set up GF. From what I have seen in PVP there isnt necessarily 1 OP class, each class wil shine at doing different things.

For 1, whoever is a GF and claims to out dps a rogue, either the rogue is bad or badly geared because single target DPS (unless using knights challenge) is very difficult to keep up with a rogue. Where we CAN beat them is via AoE damage and thus gives us higher numbers on the Damage meters, but dont be fooled, rogues out DPS 1v1.

CWs seem to not do as insane damage as before. Was it "Ice Knife" that used to 1 shot me? I dont have that happen much anymore so I dont know what happened there, CWs also "apparently" got a big nerf because their damage numbers fell like a rock in 5 mans...

Rogues seem to be as powerful as ever, I can tank their hits pretty well and can 2-3 shot them fairly easy but I see them drop my teammates like flies.

GWFs can do decent damage, but havnt found 1 that can stand toe to toe with me.. maybe I havnt met one as geared?

So all in all the term "overpowered" depends on in reference to what?

Who is the most OP in terms of getting kills in pvp? Probably a rogue. Who is the most OP in throwing mobs off cliffs? obviously a CW, who is the most OP at healing? wont even answer... Who is the most op at holding points? a GF. Who is the most OP at attacking groups? GWF...

They each have their "OP" moments and ways to really "exploit" their skills... I have seen healers/CWs stand on the bridges on point 2 and rain down heals/cc/damage... I have seen rogues 2 shot squishy people, but I have also 2 shotted them back. I have seen my GF get CCd and taken 100-0 by a rogue while CCd, thats OP! I used to see AS stacking and noone would ever die...

I think when each class actually plays the class right, it can be OP in tandem with other classes... I think thats what makes a class OP, by itself I think one of the best classes in a GF because they have the best survivability and good damage output but it takes a big bankroll to do, a rogue can play well solo almost anywhere, a CW or DC coupled up with a GF or eachother are extremely OP....
  • maxillion2maxillion2 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xippin wrote: »
    ^This

The GF's that are dealing damage are using a feat that increases power by 1% for every 1% of guard meter (shield/block) they have remaining. This gives them +100% power rating. So, if they are blocking your attacks, then eventually they end up back down at an average offense. Essentially, they choose...offense or defense.

The stalwart set gives them 5% of their hp as power each time they take damage, stacking up to 5 times.

Basically, if they are blocking all the time, they aren't doing insane damage because they don't have their huge power boosts.

I play have always played a purely tank spec'd GF. I have nothing put into boosting damage except boosting the damage of my guarded at wills. I still routinely get hit for 10-15k by people smart enough to move around instead of expecting to just burst through my guard meter like pre-patch whether it's a TR/CW/GWF so people saying they are too tanky is ridiculous.

TBH even with a depleted Guard meter i can still do a large amount of dmg via Enchantes and other feates the only time i need to block is if i fail catch a CW Or TR off guard and atm its kinda mandatory for me to block when i fight GWF now as they do tones of dmg and can outlast my burst if geared properly. But My GF is only half done gearing out sooo...
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    I have a full Stalwarts/Greater Tene enchant set up GF. From what I have seen in PVP there isnt necessarily 1 OP class, each class wil shine at doing different things.

For 1, whoever is a GF and claims to out dps a rogue, either the rogue is bad or badly geared because single target DPS (unless using knights challenge) is very difficult to keep up with a rogue. Where we CAN beat them is via AoE damage and thus gives us higher numbers on the Damage meters, but dont be fooled, rogues out DPS 1v1.

CWs seem to not do as insane damage as before. Was it "Ice Knife" that used to 1 shot me? I dont have that happen much anymore so I dont know what happened there, CWs also "apparently" got a big nerf because their damage numbers fell like a rock in 5 mans...

Rogues seem to be as powerful as ever, I can tank their hits pretty well and can 2-3 shot them fairly easy but I see them drop my teammates like flies.

GWFs can do decent damage, but havnt found 1 that can stand toe to toe with me.. maybe I havnt met one as geared?

Who is the most OP in terms of getting kills in pvp? Probably a rogue. Who is the most OP in throwing mobs off cliffs? obviously a CW, who is the most OP at healing? wont even answer... Who is the most op at holding points? a GF. Who is the most OP at attacking groups? GWF...

They each have their "OP" moments and ways to really "exploit" their skills... I have seen healers/CWs stand on the bridges on point 2 and rain down heals/cc/damage... I have seen rogues 2 shot squishy people, but I have also 2 shotted them back. I have seen my GF get CCd and taken 100-0 by a rogue while CCd, thats OP! I used to see AS stacking and noone would ever die...

I think when each class actually plays the class right, it can be OP in tandem with other classes... I think thats what makes a class OP, by itself I think one of the best classes in a GF because they have the best survivability and good damage output but it takes a big bankroll to do, a rogue can play well solo almost anywhere, a CW or DC coupled up with a GF or eachother are extremely OP....

Agree with this. I have 3x 60's with BiS, and my gwf is getting up there. There are no OP classes, just OP players. I would add that at high level objective play, I don't think rogues are all that effective. To get the massive kills, they often have to run away and heal a lot, which means less team support. They really are a "rogue" class which is why they do well in pugs, but I've seen them shut down time and time again in organized play.
    Beholder MOPP4

60 GF(14.5GS) Cersei
    60 CW(12.4GS) Shadis
    60 TR(12.2GS) Dijkstra
    60 GWF(12.2GS) Winnowill
    45 DC(WIP) Daenerys
  • th0rfinnth0rfinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    People complaining that GWF are OP are terrible. A true rogue won't lose to ANYONE in PvP, a Guardian is very strong and also a CW. The only class that doesn't do well is DC but they aren't meant to kill! They are ment to heal.
  • chabowbieschabowbies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »

Smart CWs will wait for eots to proc before using ice knife. Only time it hits like a truck.

Edit: stupid smartphones
    INB4, INB4