test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Market price changes - Prices permanently reduced!

Comments

• gothicgirl9gothicgirl9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please excuse the poor typing I have some issue with my hands atm

to comment on this issue to be honest I never had issue with mount because once you buy them all your toons get them not just one so to me was good value ..or some im told ...the problems are with the stuff they in my mind deliberately over charged for stuff you have to have badly in the game intentional I think
    1. bags 2. bank space 3. respect tokens ..
    are you kidding 10 bucks for a bag most mmos charge 3 to 5 bucks and many you can craft your own or buy them or a vendor at max this should be 5 bucks or less .. seems to me all massive loot that drops is deliberate so you get over loaded fast and in some cases forced to buy there over priced bags ...they need to up first bag you get to 24 slot from 18 .. and the one form the grave yard to least 18
    the 12 slot one personally shouldn't even be there in store unless its relay super cheap like 1 to 2 bucks ..they need to add 2 additional rows of bag slot tabs to add more bags .. and add a slot for runes and augments like they have for crafting items would be major help on there part. mabey offer a bulk price of 15.00 for 4 bags

2. the bank space are you kidding 16 slots for me that wins the record for worst bank space ever in all mmos I've ever played DDO was worst with 20..bank space should start out with 32 slots minimum .. and should be max of 3.00 bucks per extra 16 slots added mabey give a bulk discount price if you buy 4 ..as it is runes are eating up 75 percent of my space in bank as it is..

3. respect tokens I agree 100 percent they should be cheap 1.00 max because as often as folks respect you'll be broke ..soon at the prices they charge maybe have bulk price pack of say 10 for 10 bucks or some thing ..

4. some might say well they have to make there money lol they will if any thing if folks see prices drop they will be more inclined to buy more often and a lot more so might be better or even out ..in the end.
    5. and the crafting prices are nuts also .. those need limits as well

6. I know they make a lot of money on keys but gimme a break even guild wars 2 at some point added a small drop rate for keys I have combined nerly 200 lock boxes with no way to open them .. im not going broke and hope I get what I want there should be a small random chance to get a key form any thing in game chest boss loot nodes maybe random mobs maybe like 10 percent to 30 percent chance because at some point its going to get overwhelming and ill have to sell em for almost nothing and maybe destroy all of them . trust me there willalways be folks who will buy keys .. even if they do drop at a small rate..keys prices should be like 5 to 6 bucks max for pack of 10 or 75 censt each per key or some thing

I just spent 20 bucks on marvel hero's buying bank space and crafting space for my 20 I got 3 crafting boxes and 2 bank spaces bank where 6 each BUT they gave you like nearly 50 spaces each for that and starting one was same size a relay good value and crafting ones where only 3.00 bucks each another great deal ... sadly there hero prices are a rip off and drop rates on hero are way to low

i bought a ultimate game card for the Zen promo then saw my horoscope saying don't be in a rush to buy right away .. well would seem there was some truth to that..
    hope fully they will get a clue and lower all prices to more affordable prices and better values but I wont hold my breath the in game service sucks they just got back to me now about a petition form 2weeks ago and no answer to that just an auto reply lol
  • kasthilkasthil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree, the bank and bag slot prices are outrageous.
  • ssantiagoxssantiagox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    They can't win, can they.

The prices are too high! **** you!

*some prices go down*

You lowered the prices! **** you!

When the price of something gets lowered at my grocery store, they don't track down each and every person that ever bought that product and refund them the difference based on the quantity they purchased in the past.

Price reductions are generally not retroactive.

Instead of complaining, be happy that this is a possible indication that future prices will be set lower than would have been the case if these prices had not been reduced.

Hey, you may need to use some of that newly price reduced dye remover on your nose. Just saying. :)

What I want to know is when they are going to reduce the ridiculous price of removing enchantments....
  • ssantiagoxssantiagox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not to mention... we need an initial roll respec! It's really sad that those that didn't know/realize how badly you can cripple your character comparatively have no option to repair that with a respec.
  • gothicgirl9gothicgirl9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    your right I for got about the the over blown insane enchantment price removals a lot need to be fixed but guess they want money first lol
    they need players like us to sit with them and help them fix things and toss ideas at em :)
  • gltepelgltepel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So are the discounts actually working right now? I'd like to buy a heavy worg but it's not on the specials screen and, though it says 3000 on the menu, it asks me if I want to pay 4000 when I click the 'buy' button.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gltepel wrote: »
    So are the discounts actually working right now? I'd like to buy a heavy worg but it's not on the specials screen and, though it says 3000 on the menu, it asks me if I want to pay 4000 when I click the 'buy' button.
    Try double clicking on the portrait I think it was. I managed to get it to ask for 3000.
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 free "thank you" Bank expansion might be nice for all beta contributors. :D
  • bananamannbananamann Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For some reason, you guys seem to be taking flak for reducing prices. I, for one, think it's a great indication of you listening to the community (as well as the patch notes and everything else, thanks) and hope the other issues get addressed. I have great hopes for the potential of this game and love it so far.
    I guess the whole point of this post was to say ignore the people who can't be please because there are those of us here that do realize and appreciate what you're doing.
    Thanks,
    A loyal player
  • bananamannbananamann Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ssantiagox wrote: »
    Not to mention... we need an initial roll respec! It's really sad that those that didn't know/realize how badly you can cripple your character comparatively have no option to repair that with a respec.
    We get a free respec tomorrow. There ya go. Now hush, child.
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    bananamann wrote: »
    For some reason, you guys seem to be taking flak for reducing prices. I, for one, think it's a great indication of you listening to the community

It's not about them reducing the prices (if they're permanantly reducing prices then they agree they were too high). It's about reducing prices permanantly and not supporting the people that supported them in the first place (when prices were "too high").

Any "real world" comparsions are immediately fail because let's be honest, PWE directly says what 1 zen is worth.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    FYI, they're not even taking that much flak for reducing prices. Throughout the thread, it's mostly the same handful of people complaining.

Dudes, your avatars and handles are...right there. The community reps know it's not, you know, a riot. :rolleyes:

I've spent a fair chunk of change on the game, but I know how pricing and sales and reductions go. I'm not entitled to anything, except a sense of relief that I'll get better deals going forward. That doesn't make me a chump. If I was running a store or service and reduced prices, I wouldn't let customers come in and haggle with me about whatever they bought last week. THAT would make me a chump.

If they're feeling nice, and I imagine they are, then they probably WILL give us all sorts of perks for being a part of the game during this early period. Just don't let it go over your heads when they do something nice for us. Remember to say thanks sometimes, eh?
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • talonsfury03talonsfury03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As I understand it the 25% off sale has begun. I looked in the zen store in game and wanted to purchase the heavy howler. It has the '25% off' banner with the reduced price posted on the icon of 3000 zen. When I go to purchase it the button says 4000 zen an it asks if it is ok to charge 4000 zen. Is anyone else seeing this? If so has anyone purchased any of these items and how much did it cost you?
  • crystark1crystark1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As I understand it the 25% off sale has begun. I looked in the zen store in game and wanted to purchase the heavy howler. It has the '25% off' banner with the reduced price posted on the icon of 3000 zen. When I go to purchase it the button says 4000 zen an it asks if it is ok to charge 4000 zen. Is anyone else seeing this? If so has anyone purchased any of these items and how much did it cost you?

Same here, kinda worried
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    it says 4000 on the confirmation but it will only charge you the reduced price

had that with some fashion outfits and it only charged me the reduced one
  • liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    2013-06-08 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -3000 0
    2013-06-08 890007831 Skrill Completed
    Your transaction was successfully completed.
    $30.00 +3000 3000
    2013-06-06 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -3000 0
    2013-06-06 888662541 Skrill Completed
    $30.00 +3000 3000
    2013-06-06 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -3000 0
    2013-06-06 888643840 Skrill Completed
    $30.00 +3000 3000
    2013-06-05 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -5300 0
    2013-06-05 888049214 Skrill Completed
    $50.00 +5300 5300
    2013-05-29 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -2000 0
    2013-05-29 883071577 Skrill Completed
    $20.00 +2000 2000
    2013-05-27 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -5300 0
    2013-05-27 881984254 Skrill Completed
    $50.00 +5300 5300
    2013-05-16 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -2000 0
    2013-05-16 874134664 Skrill Completed
    $20.00 +2000 2000
    2013-05-14 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -2000 0
    2013-05-14 1NJ977185M9584513 Paypal Completed
    $20.00 +2000 2000
    2013-05-13 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -6000 0
    2013-05-13 2BE97417WX1721449 Paypal Completed
    $30.00 +3000 6000
    2013-05-13 7R912890YP794415U Paypal Completed
    $30.00 +3000 3000
    2013-05-08 Neverwinter Transfer
    Neverwinter
    -2000 0
    2013-05-08 3YD31125T2039480C Paypal Completed
    $20.00 +2000 2000
    Neverwinter
    -3000 0
    2013-05-08 4MS26620TY0913916 Paypal Completed
    $30.00 +3000 3000
    Neverwinter
    -3000 0
    2013-05-08 869004189 Skrill Completed
    $30.00 +3000 3000

just so you know why im am mad

"Mad" is a good word. Only someone who is mad would spend that much on a game in the 1st 2 months. You got what you paid for. If you thought the prices wouldn't go down, then lol.

You have a serious problem, learn to use your money better.
  • talonsfury03talonsfury03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much. I purchased the items and they only withdrew the sale amount. So everything was good.
  • blovisblovis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mounts and respec price drops are nice although you didn't go far enough. Games these days live or die by casual gamers its the biggest market by far. Now these guys don't have time to farm endlessly hoping for a drop to sell and make AD. When its 50k+ to disenchant a single item your getting very close to the line of being a ptw game.

For myself im not a casual gamer and will either spend the time or the cash in the end as long as the game is good enough but for the health of the games you should really think about dropping the prices of everything in the game, that or make it so good we couldn't go anywhere else :)
  • thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Goodness. So much screaming and whining and crying about how it's not fair they're not getting compensation. If I buy a game literally a day before a sale on Steam, Steam is not going to give me my money back for it, or the difference. You had to have the items in the shop. You had to have them NOW. I really wouldn't complain, you got what you asked for, when you asked for it, and this is them holding out an olive branch to people.
  • thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    I bet we'll get some sort of small equipment pack when the game launches as a reward for being there for the beta testing. I don't see the ~20 euros I spent already such a big deal even if I could have gotten everything a bit cheaper now. For example, when I bought Mount & Blade it was still in beta but I only had to pay less than half of the price at the time. That was a nice reward back then.
  • demonicfraggledemonicfraggle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what a joke, no rebate o items purchased and items still stupidly high prices, and for the monkey who says u should get refunded because its a car dealer haha well ur a **** bud so stuff ur self.

Realy ppl that spent hard earned cash debugging, testing playing beta and buying should be refunded and REWARDED!
  • iuseforumiuseforum Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why would you all get refunded for buying items on the zen market?? Its an event that lowers the price. Good sale keep it up for all those that hate on the good updates and agree with the bad are stupid. Ive had crazy amounts of sales on other games no one complains its a ****ing sale.
  • fold8nfold8n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've spent 447.85 € on this game so far. Now I wonder why the discount doesn't appear to me?

ZEN_issue.png

Still asks for 600 ZEN instead of 240.
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    yes, it asks for 600 but charges only 240
  • fold8nfold8n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    huckasex wrote: »
    yes, it asks for 600 but charges only 240

Ok thanks!
  • theshadowlivestheshadowlives Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fold8n wrote: »
    I've spent 447.85 € on this game so far. Now I wonder why the discount doesn't appear to me?

ZEN_issue.png

Still asks for 600 ZEN instead of 240.

I've purchased two retrain tokens so far and haven't received either. Put a ticket in, still no reply.
    edited June 2013
    I've purchased two retrain tokens so far and haven't received either. Put a ticket in, still no reply.
    I'm not sure if the retrain tokens are even ment to show up? Respec do work, but there is no way to check how many tokens there are left. The tokens should really show up as items and be either tradeable or account bound imo.
  • theshadowlivestheshadowlives Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fold8n wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the retrain tokens are even ment to show up? Respec do work, but there is no way to check how many tokens there are left. The tokens should really show up as items and be either tradeable or account bound imo.

If it is the current side button that is there for power and feats, okay. But abilities were also for the retrain token, not unlocked. Also the 150+ AD used to update feats should not apply either. I don't think the retrain tokens were obtained based on what I found before and after I checked.
  • bmazbmaz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Make lockbox keys 100 zen or if you are unwilling to change the individual price why not do 10 keys for 1000 zen.
  • kramerzflkramerzfl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The game play on this game has been pretty special. The service "after the sale" has been teh suck. No responses to my tickets other than "your tickets have been closed." Give me a full size GD howler, and keep the 4000 zen, or refund my zen and take the bloody thing back!
    Hello.